IHEANACHO

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: IHEANACHO

Post by Damunk »

You obviously have a lot of belief in Nacho.
I wish I could say the same.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Goal Iheanacho
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

on for five minutes mr fa cup scores
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Rodgers is an angel*.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 1:54 pm You obviously have a lot of belief in Nacho.
I wish I could say the same.
do you think you matter? stick to being a football watcher . When you start making decisions in football , wake us up
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that was Kele's 17th goal in 23 FA cup appearances :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:11 pm that was Kele's 17th goal in the FA cup :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
50th goal for that useless club
Saints baby we did it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:12 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:11 pm that was Kele's 17th goal in the FA cup :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
50th goal for that useless club
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

gurrano
Egg
Egg

Post by gurrano »

If anyone here has the ears of this young man please tell him to take a look at what Ademola Lookman is doing with his career now? Can you imagine if he had stayed on at this team with Rogers? Kelechi needs to consider making a move to a club that will afford him regular playing time so he can get his game together..
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

gurrano wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:20 pm If anyone here has the ears of this young man please tell him to take a look at what Ademola Lookman is doing with his career now? Can you imagine if he had stayed on at this team with Rogers? Kelechi needs to consider making a move to a club that will afford him regular playing time so he can get his game together..
Was it Ademola’s decision to quit Leicester or was it simply that his loan contract was not renewed? I believe it was the latter. Players generally have little influence on how much playing time they’ll get at any particular club. It’s always up to the coach❗️

Cheers.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Brendan Rodgers told to give Nacho more playing time…

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/spor ... hi-8085670

Cheers.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

gurrano wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 3:20 pm If anyone here has the ears of this young man please tell him to take a look at what Ademola Lookman is doing with his career now? Can you imagine if he had stayed on at this team with Rogers? Kelechi needs to consider making a move to a club that will afford him regular playing time so he can get his game together..
Nigerians like Jand too much.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

helluva 27 minutes, with vardy on the shelf for a few weeks he may get to play.
Saints baby we did it
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

kalani JR wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:05 pm
Yup. Nacho has really had a disappointing career so far considering how highly rated he was as a young player. I don't know if decent teams in Englans will even be interested in him any more.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:59 am
kalani JR wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:05 pm
Yup. Nacho has really had a disappointing career so far considering how highly rated he was as a young player. I don't know if decent teams in Englans will even be interested in him any more.
His career hasn’t been nearly as disappointing as yours, given the inordinate amount of time you spend on this forum just to talk crap about Nacho🤐❗️

Cheers.
gurrano
Egg
Egg

Post by gurrano »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:36 pm
Was it Ademola’s decision to quit Leicester or was it simply that his loan contract was not renewed? I believe it was the latter. Players generally have little influence on how much playing time they’ll get at any particular club. It’s always up to the coach❗️

Cheers.
Players can demand for a transfer if they want out from the club and can secure offers outside. He even had a better chance of forcing this the last time the team was pushing for renewing his contract as he could have forced their hands to sell him off by refusing to sign an extension on his contract then. Teams in this situation would normally try to sell the player and recoup some money before the players contract expires and they walk away free. However, for some inexplicable reason, he has serially shown a lack of ambition to fight for himself from the days of pinning the bench at Man City till now at Leicester.

I know there are things he needs to work on but I can confidently say that the talent I saw in Kelechi during his first stint with Man City has been wasted and not nurtured to the full potential of what it could have become. The Osimhen we talk about today was already being rendered a waste by Wolfsburg in Germany. If he did not make the decision to take up offers in Belgium with smaller teams that guaranteed him playing time, he would not have turned out to be who he is today. Even when he moved to Napoli, there were other teams looking at him but he made it clear that he did not want to go anywhere that he would not be getting regular playing time.

I really hope that Kelechi wakes up to this realization soon as in my opinion he is like a Ferrari being used as a kabu kabu taxi at the moment and time is slowly running out to fix this before the Ferrari becomes a broken down piece of junk by the roadside
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Like many on this forum I'm surprised Kele has stayed at Leicester so long despite his limited minutes.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

gurrano wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:00 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:36 pm

Cheers.
Players can demand for a transfer if they want out from the club and can secure offers outside. He even had a better chance of forcing this the last time the team was pushing for renewing his contract as he could have forced their hands to sell him off by refusing to sign an extension on his contract then. Teams in this situation would normally try to sell the player and recoup some money before the players contract expires and they walk away free. However, for some inexplicable reason, he has serially shown a lack of ambition to fight for himself from the days of pinning the bench at Man City till now at Leicester.

I know there are things he needs to work on but I can confidently say that the talent I saw in Kelechi during his first stint with Man City has been wasted and not nurtured to the full potential of what it could have become. The Osimhen we talk about today was already being rendered a waste by Wolfsburg in Germany. If he did not make the decision to take up offers in Belgium with smaller teams that guaranteed him playing time, he would not have turned out to be who he is today. Even when he moved to Napoli, there were other teams looking at him but he made it clear that he did not want to go anywhere that he would not be getting regular playing time.

I really hope that Kelechi wakes up to this realization soon as in my opinion he is like a Ferrari being used as a kabu kabu taxi at the moment and time is slowly running out to fix this before the Ferrari becomes a broken down piece of junk by the roadside
This essay you wrote has little to do with my question or the assertion that where players go and how much playing time they get, except for maybe a precious few like Messi and Ronaldo, isn’t up to the players. Leicester’s Tielemans has refused to renew his contract but there’s been no serious bid by any club for him so, he’ll probably stay at Leicester until his contract runs out. It’s not about what a player wants but more about what the market holds for the player. Unless some manager wants him enough to pay the asking price then he really doesn’t have much of a bargaining chip❗️

Cheers.