FB players might start choosing SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
FB players might start choosing SE

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Folks, we might be on the verge of a serious haul of top quality foreign born players that could change the direction of SE for a generation. It could be the best team on paper we’ve ever had, the best Nigerian raw talent ever assembled. Why? Because of the age of the players, the fact that most of them are not close to playing for their first choice national team as those countries are turning our better and better young talent.
With the next Euro coming in 2024 these players area not likely to make it leaving them in a tough situation for WC 26. All of them will have to decide in the few months I think.

Ebere Eze - 24yrs . Will be 28yrs by WC 2026. If he misses England’s next Euro team it’ll be tough from then on. 60% chance of switching to SE

Leslie Ugochukwu - 18yrs - Still very young but France has a boat load of very young CM. He’ll be 22yr by the next WC. He might be only one that can wait but he’ll need to step to the next level to have a chance. 45% chance of switching to SE

Caleb Okoli - 21yrs - Italian youth international could get a chance with Italy . Will be 25 by wc26.
40% chance of switching to SE

Noni Madueke - 20yrs. England U21 but not in the 3 lions debate for now. 55% chance of switching to SE

Arthur Okonkwo - 21yr 6’ 6” goalie. No way near England call up and too old for youth football. 25yr by WC 26. Pickford, Ramsdale, Pope and many other have England covered for the next 12yrs. He might have no choice. 75% chance of switching to SE.

Tosin Adarabioyo - 25yrs . He’s already passing envelopes to Eguavoen. Not in the England debate at all, will be 10yrs WC 26. I don’t think he has a choice but to call the Nigerian embassy . 90% chance of switching to SE.

Destiny Udogie - 20yrs. He has a real chance of making the Italian national team but he also has a chance of being the Nedum Onuoha, if he doesn’t make the Italian Euro squad, if they qualify, he must jump ship.
25% chance I’d switching to SE.

Carney Chukwuemeka - 19Yrs _ Chelsea MF. Still young but I think England will fight us for this boy. He’s a Pogba/ Bellingham type player, a real world class prospect. He can actually afford to miss the next EURO but he must be in the England mix for after the Euro.
5% chance of switching to SE.

Folarin Balogun - 21yrs. Good player, England U21 but now too old for that. Wouldn’t make SE imho but I’d take him and use put him on out Olympic team if we qualify. He might come in handy in the future. Definitely not going to Euro 24 unless he somehow goes back to Arsenal and starts banging goals for fun.
75% chance of switching to SE.

If we can get Eze, Ugochukwu, Okonkwo, Adarabioyo , Madueke and pocket Balogun on auxiliary it’ll be a great haul. Of course this is assuming they’d rather play for Nigeria than not play international football.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: FB players might start choosing SE

Post by 1naija »

Stop flooding the forum with posts listing average players that couldn't even make England 3rd team. If you are bored and need something to do, go to the nearest mickie Ds and yell "y'all hiring?" through the drive through window like you usually do.

Only Okonkwo is credible on the list, and only because our current keepers let in shots from 70 yards out.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FB players might start choosing SIl

1naija wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:05 am Stop flooding the forum with posts listing average players that couldn't even make England 3rd team. If you are bored and need something to do, go to the nearest mickie Ds and yell "y'all hiring?" through the drive through window like you usually do.

Only Okonkwo is credible on the list, and only because our current keepers let in shots from 70 yards out.
:laugh:
The goal is to keep increasing the average until the whole team is well,above average. It’s like Uber. You get $10 ride then a $11 then $12 until you hammer with a $300 ride. One day we’ll get a world class foreign born who picks us first . The better we are at that time, the closer we’ll be to winning the WC.Onku, I wan win WC jare. Losing no taya u?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

daft thread. the failure of the previous trash the so called scout punished the SE with never do you.. still parading trash to continue to make the SE trash
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:12 am daft thread. the failure of the previous trash the so called scout punished the SE with never do you.. still parading trash to continue to make the SE trash
Why are you always aggressive?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:39 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:12 am daft thread. the failure of the previous trash the so called scout punished the SE with never do you.. still parading trash to continue to make the SE trash
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:46 am

Bigpookie is actually very insecure and afraid . He puts up a front to protect himself from from those he sees as a threat, pretty much everyone.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Possibly side effects of his medication.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:06 am

Bigpookie is actually very insecure and afraid . He puts up a front to protect himself from from those he sees as a threat, pretty much everyone.
No truer set of words has been written on this site. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Cito wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:45 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:06 am

No truer set of words has been written on this site. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Like I’ve said elsewhere, I’m convinced the Porky account is a bot. Total spam.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

But he is loving how he is the topic of conversation. So let’s try and keep it going…
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Damunk wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 4:22 pm But he is loving how he is the topic of conversation. So let’s try and keep it going…
Do bots love? I’ve only known them to hate
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ha my fans.. i dey wait una for 2023 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The Observer
Egg
Egg

Post by The Observer »

Sempre Milan: CM.it: Milan keeping an eye on Arsenal striker who is shining on loan in France.
https://sempremilan.com/milan-arsenal-b ... ms-striker
Every soul shall taste of death. And you shall be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which you have fairly earned. Whoever is removed from the fire of Hell and is made to enter the Garden, he indeed is successful. The life of this world is nothing but the comfort of illusion – Quran 3: 185
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:39 am Folks, we might be on the verge of a serious haul of top quality foreign born players that could change the direction of SE for a generation. It could be the best team on paper we’ve ever had, the best Nigerian raw talent ever assembled. Why? Because of the age of the players, the fact that most of them are not close to playing for their first choice national team as those countries are turning our better and better young talent.
With the next Euro coming in 2024 these players area not likely to make it leaving them in a tough situation for WC 26. All of them will have to decide in the few months I think.

Ebere Eze - 24yrs . Will be 28yrs by WC 2026. If he misses England’s next Euro team it’ll be tough from then on. 60% chance of switching to SE

Leslie Ugochukwu - 18yrs - Still very young but France has a boat load of very young CM. He’ll be 22yr by the next WC. He might be only one that can wait but he’ll need to step to the next level to have a chance. 45% chance of switching to SE

Caleb Okoli - 21yrs - Italian youth international could get a chance with Italy . Will be 25 by wc26.

Noni Madueke - 20yrs. England U21 but not in the 3 lions debate for now. 55% chance of switching to SE

Arthur Okonkwo - 21yr 6’ 6” goalie. No way near England call up and too old for youth football. 25yr by WC 26. Pickford, Ramsdale, Pope and many other have England covered for the next 12yrs. He might have no choice. 75% chance of switching to SE.

Tosin Adarabioyo - 25yrs . He’s already passing envelopes to Eguavoen. Not in the England debate at all, will be 10yrs WC 26. I don’t think he has a choice but to call the Nigerian embassy . 90% chance of switching to SE.

Destiny Udogie - 20yrs. He has a real chance of making the Italian national team but he also has a chance of being the Nedum Onuoha, if he doesn’t make the Italian Euro squad, if they qualify, he must jump ship.

Carney Chukwuemeka - 19Yrs _ Chelsea MF. Still young but I think England will fight us for this boy. He’s a Pogba/ Bellingham type player, a real world class prospect. He can actually afford to miss the next EURO but he must be in the England mix for after the Euro.

Folarin Balogun - 21yrs. Good player, England U21 but now too old for that. Wouldn’t make SE imho but I’d take him and use put him on out Olympic team if we qualify. He might come in handy in the future. Definitely not going to Euro 24 unless he somehow goes back to Arsenal and starts banging goals for fun.

If we can get Eze, Ugochukwu, Okonkwo, Adarabioyo , Madueke and pocket Balogun on auxiliary it’ll be a great haul. Of course this is assuming they’d rather play for Nigeria than not play international football.
Basically anyone that isn’t good enough for England with a Nigerian parent is welcome, meanwhile the NFF doesn’t even own its own academy.I look back.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:06 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:39 am Folks, we might be on the verge of a serious haul of top quality foreign born players that could change the direction of SE for a generation. It could be the best team on paper we’ve ever had, the best Nigerian raw talent ever assembled. Why? Because of the age of the players, the fact that most of them are not close to playing for their first choice national team as those countries are turning our better and better young talent.

Basically anyone that isn’t good enough for England with a Nigerian parent is welcome, meanwhile the NFF doesn’t even own its own academy.I look back.
I think I saw Italy (FIFA Rank 8) and France (3) mentioned, not just England (5).
I could be wrong sha, but for a nation ranked 35th in the world, I think a little bit of humility and a little bit of realism might be helpful.
It’s like Jamaica (64) or North Macedonia (65) snubbing Tella, or Akpom or Mukairu because he doesn’t make the Nigeria squad. Foolish pride.
Na dem go loss lass-lass. :idea:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Of those on the list, Eze, Okoli, and Udogie are the potential game changers as they play in positions where Nigeria does not have strength in depth.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

wiseone wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:38 am Of those on the list, Eze, Okoli, and Udogie are the potential game changers as they play in positions where Nigeria does not have strength in depth.
I’d give the WC players you listed for Chukwemeka. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:05 pm
Eaglezbeak wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:06 pm

I think I saw Italy (FIFA Rank 8) and France (3) mentioned, not just England (5).
I could be wrong sha, but for a nation ranked 35th in the world, I think a little bit of humility and a little bit of realism might be helpful.
It’s like Jamaica (64) or North Macedonia (65) snubbing Tella, or Akpom or Mukairu because he doesn’t make the Nigeria squad. Foolish pride.
Na dem go loss lass-lass. :idea:
Agreed but the NFF still don’t have plans for their own academy.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI