Should we go for Carney ChukwuEmeka?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Should we go for Carney ChukwuEmeka?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Sunset wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:09 am
waka-man wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:12 pm
Sunset wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:32 pm
waka-man wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:17 pm I was at the game last at Stamford Bridge and watched him closely.
Good player.

Played on the left and while the first half he looked a bit lost, in the second he was really good especially when Chelsea changed shape and he had a wing-back around him allowing him to play a bit more centrally.

Looks quick, confident enough on the ball and used it well.

Didn’t do anything spectacular or show that he was some wonderful prodigy. But he’s a capable attacking player.

At the moment, would not start ahead of anyone in the SW, but he’s someone I’d get into the squad if we can.
He's a CM.
Not gonna much time in that position with Chelsea. Plays left in the limited game time he’s had.

Again, useful for SE squad but in either position unlikely to bench any of our starters…yet.
I disagree! He's amongst the most talented young CM's i've seen in a while since his time at Aston Villa and if we can somehow convince him to play for us, will be our biggest coup since Victor Moses and he has all the tools to take his game to the next level.
Yup. He's a Pogba type influence in MF when he's on form. We've simply never had a Nigerian player of his caliber at his age. Due respect to Mikel.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:51 am I think this bobo is legit ooo, so why not go after him instead of the current trash we have?
Who is trash on the team right now?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:59 am
Reminds me of Pogba: good use of his body strength, top dribbling quality and superb passing ability...I doubt England will let this one go. Let's just settle for Eze abeg
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:01 am
Reminds me of Pogba: good use of his body strength, top dribbling quality and superb passing ability...I doubt England will let this one go. Let's just settle for Eze abeg

What exactly is Eze doing for us to "settle" for him? No more he needs to face reality and call the Nigeria. Embassy for a passport and a communique with the Min of sports.At his age he needs to begs us for a chance or face missing our on international football.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:47 am

What exactly is Eze doing for us to "settle" for him? No more he needs to face reality and call the Nigeria. Embassy for a passport and a communique with the Min of sports.At his age he needs to begs us for a chance or face missing our on international football.
I think his body language lately going by reports suggests he's coming to his senses, dude is about to hit 25 with no international football profile to his name with no hope in sight for one under Southgate, I get the feeling he has already started making measured overtures to NFF.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:46 am

I think his body language lately going by reports suggests he's coming to his senses, dude is about to hit 25 with no international football profile to his name with no hope in sight for one under Southgate, I get the feeling he has already started making measured overtures to NFF.
Let him wait for Southgate jare. Perhaps if he committed to us when we started begging him we could've qualified for the WC and did better at Afcon.

But No nooooo, he used us to shine for England but now England seems like a pipe dream. Walahi talahi, with the kind of talent ahead of him on the England squad , he'll become president of Nigeria before he gets a call from Southgate..

Bellingham,Maddison, Henderson, Grealish, Declan Rice, Kelvin Phillips, Connor Gallagher, Foden and Mount. Most of whom are younger than him Not to mention uncapped players like Sancho .Mschheeeew, I can't afford the popcorn needed for this one.

He needs us more than we need him. Innit?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:08 am
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:46 am

Let him wait for Southgate jare. Perhaps if he committed to us when we started begging him we could've qualified for the WC and did better at Afcon.

But No nooooo, he used us to shine for England but now England seems like a pipe dream. Walahi talahi, with the kind of talent ahead of him on the England squad , he'll become president of Nigeria before he gets a call from Southgate..

Bellingham,Maddison, Henderson, Grealish, Declan Rice, Kelvin Phillips, Connor Gallagher, Foden and Mount. Most of whom are younger than him Not to mention uncapped players like Sancho .Mschheeeew, I can't afford the popcorn needed for this one.

He needs us more than we need him. Innit?
Sancho uncapped? Add James Ward-Prowse to the list
I am happy
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:45 pm Man you guys are simping hard for these innit boys. Didn't you learn anything from the pinnick Era? They are only interested in England unless they have no chance of playing for them. We need to focus on our internal grassroots development. The talents we have back home are better than most of these British guys.
The fans are a product of Nigeria,when have Nigerians patiently tried to develop anything?
They’ll continue begging from abroad without fixing the reasons why they have to beg.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:45 pm Man you guys are simping hard for these innit boys. Didn't you learn anything from the pinnick Era? They are only interested in England unless they have no chance of playing for them. We need to focus on our internal grassroots development. The talents we have back home are better than most of these British guys.
Name the top young talents back home so we can compare. Thanks.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:34 pm

Emmanuel Ayaosi , Daniel Daga
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i am so disappointed in you, you came to hide here...smh
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Average fans calling for average players...
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Very average
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:27 pm Very average
for now.. however the young shall grow
SuperEagles

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I cant believe im agreeing with 419Naija on something. Well a broken clock is right twice a day :rotf: :rotf:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

This is the guy you people here are simping for??? :rotf: If he was born and breed in Nigeria he would be somewhere in Slovenia or Latvia. Dude is very average biko.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret ***, imagine them clamoring for an EPL player when you have superior talent clients in the Israeli league waiting for call up.
bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:03 pm
I cant believe im agreeing with 419Naija on something. Well a broken clock is right twice a day :rotf: :rotf:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:47 pm Bret ***, imagine them clamoring for an EPL player when you have superior talent clients in the Israeli league waiting for call up.
bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:03 pm

419Naija Goalkeeper and midfielder is different positions now. Ah Ah is it by force to talk rubbish? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

NPFL players are pants. Even though I think some of the GK are good enough to be backups for the SE.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:58 pm
NPFL players are pants. Even though I think some of the GK are good enough to be backups for the SE.
There are still good players in Nigeria. Just because they havent left Nigeria does not mean they are bad :!:

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:03 pm
packerland wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:58 pm
There are still good players in Nigeria. Just because they havent left Nigeria does not mean they are bad :!:
I believe you if you are referring to the academy players. 90% of NPFL are pants it’s the 10% I’m pissed off that are not a part of the SE.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Some of you only heard about Carney in the past week, saw a video clip and say he's average.

OK.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.