Forest are set to Dump Emmanuel Dennis

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg
Forest are set to Dump Emmanuel Dennis

Post by Flex Swift »

According to talk sport Dennis has fallen out with the management at the club and they have decided to get rid of him. They said he came with a poor reputation from Watford and should never have been signed.Forest did not do due diligence and Dennis wasn’t the managers choice but the club owner.

I hope those managing the national team are watching and are aware.
Last edited by Flex Swift on Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Forest are set to Dump Emmanuel Dennis

Post by jette1 »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:31 am According to talk sport Dennis has fallen out with the management at the club and they have decided to get rid of him. They said he came with a poor reputation from Watford and should never have been signed.Forest did not do due diligence and Dennis wasn’t the managers choice but the club owner.

yes we are aware of your fiction :source:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

jette1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:42 am
Flex Swift wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:31 am According to talk sport Dennis has fallen out with the management at the club and they have decided to get rid of him. They said he came with a poor reputation from Watford and should never have been signed.Forest did not do due diligence and Dennis wasn’t the managers choice but the club owner.

It’s true. His,attitude is as though he’s doing his team a favor.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/20 ... -axe-five/
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Africans don’t like to talk about mental health but that stuff is real. Dennis needs to sort himself or he will playing for Remo stars soon.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

packerland wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:21 am Africans don’t like to talk about mental health but that stuff is real. Dennis needs to sort himself or he will playing for Remo stars soon.
Remo would be good for him because they’ll slap the bad attitude outa him like gbos gbas gbos.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:03 am
packerland wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:21 am Africans don’t like to talk about mental health but that stuff is real. Dennis needs to sort himself or he will playing for Remo stars soon.
Remo would be good for him because they’ll slap the bad attitude outa him like gbos gbas gbos.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

All because some third rate money miss road championship league club that managed to get promoted for one season said he is difficult? Really? Nottingham Forest are going back down. Dennis knows this. The whoe world knows this. They can go to hell.
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

1naija wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:33 am All because some third rate money miss road champion league club that managed to get promoted for one season said he is difficult? Really? Nottingham Forest are going back down. Dennis knows this. The whoe world knows this. They can go to hell.
So you're justifying Emmanuels bad attitude? I mean this guy has fallen out with Club brugge, Watford and now Nottingham Forrest for the same issues of arrogance (glimpses of which we've already seen him display in the national team) smh
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:01 am
1naija wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:33 am All because some third rate money miss road champion league club that managed to get promoted for one season said he is difficult? Really? Nottingham Forest are going back down. Dennis knows this. The whoe world knows this. They can go to hell.
So you're justifying Emmanuels bad attitude? I mean this guy has fallen out with Club brugge, Watford and now Nottingham Forrest for the same issues of arrogance (glimpses of which we've already seen him display in the national team) smh
Ni mind am. The whole world knows about Emmanuel Denise 's attitude except our jobless Grand onku.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

jette1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:42 am

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You dey mind them... some people like packerland will always listen to one side of a story and make assumptions blaming the other party. This is what they call jungle justice.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Tell us about his attitude since you are privy to daily interactions at the club.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Haven’t we seen this attitude firsthand? He refused to honor AFCON invitation… however, I think the lack of integrity on the part of the national team coaches, who invited him back for World Cup qualifying, is far more disturbing than Dennis’s attitude❗️

Cheers.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

xx
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Are you privy to the discussion that went on between him and Rohr? Did he have the same bad attitude when he was scoring goals at Watford and all you were falling over yourselves to beg him to play for Nigeria? How do you know his attitude is not due to the attitude of his coach towards him? He is better than the entire NF squad and should be starting every game! I would have an attitude too if i was relegated to the bench on such useless team, especially knowing it's not because the starters are better than me.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:47 pm Haven’t we seen this attitude firsthand? He refused to honor AFCON invitation… however, I think the lack of integrity on the part of the national team coaches, who invited him back for World Cup qualifying, is far more disturbing than Dennis’s attitude❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:58 pm Are you privy to the discussion that went on between him and Rohr? Did he have the bad same attitude when he was scoring goals at Watford and all you were falling over yourselves to beg him to play for Nigeria? How do you know his attitude is not due to the attitude of his coach towards him? He is better than the entire NF squad and should be starting every game! I would have an attitude too if i was relegated to the bench on such useless team, especially knowing it's not because the starters are better than me.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:47 pm Haven’t we seen this attitude firsthand? He refused to honor AFCON invitation… however, I think the lack of integrity on the part of the national team coaches, who invited him back for World Cup qualifying, is far more disturbing than Dennis’s attitude❗️

Cheers.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

NF only have themselves to blame in this they clearly didn't do their due diligence scouting him (and a lot of players they signed) but if they are planning on surviving relegation there's no way he can be a starter.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

1naija wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 4:58 pm Are you privy to the discussion that went on between him and Rohr? Did he have the same bad attitude when he was scoring goals at Watford and all you were falling over yourselves to beg him to play for Nigeria? How do you know his attitude is not due to the attitude of his coach towards him? He is better than the entire NF squad and should be starting every game! I would have an attitude too if i was relegated to the bench on such useless team, especially knowing it's not because the starters are better than me.

Cheers.
Unku, :clap: this is why with all the education, I am of the opinion many of our people (including on CE) are naive. They are the types of people who would propagate falsehoods generated by hateful people. When you ply your trade in a far away land, there are many variables that come into play. Some of our young brothers may be unable to shake it off because they did not get the proper guidance on how certain people operate.

Unfortunately, the notoriety that is tagged unto them is unwarranted and becomes a limiting factor. My hope is that the young man is not permanently scarred and can mentally bounce back to continue enjoying his trade.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

1naija wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:20 pm Tell us about his attitude since you are privy to daily interactions at the club.
Uncle,
It looks like you've been sipping on Bigpokey's expired burukutu. Anyway, I know you are not being serious as usual. Only time you are serious is when we are talking about Rivers State matters or Wike :D

Denise rap sheet is long and I don't even blame him for turning down the AFCON invite because the NFF did their usual last minute invite and this time it blew up in their face because the player was in form and fighting for relegation. Here is a timeline of Dennis' run ins and troubles in just the last few years:

Club Brugge - Walked off on his team because he couldn't seat in his favorite seat. This was during a champions league game......[the club loaned him out]. He also got a driving suspension for 3 months for over speeding. Told the

Cologne - Got into a war of words with the sporting director that facilitated his loan move from Club Brugge...[cologne did not resign him]

Watford - I think he only scored 1 goal after the AFCON debacle and rumors were flying around that he didn't get along with his watford teammates. Lets call a rumor a rumor but it sounds like he's a player that has difficulty getting along with others when things aren't going well for him....[Watford let him go in the summer for 10mil despite him being their 2nd best player].

SE vs Portugal - Took the ball away from the designated PK taker and wouldn't listen to his captain, coach or to other players. Missed the PK and I don't think he ever issued an apology (I could be wrong about that). Don't forget his attitude when the SE players in camp were singing his happy birthday song for him on his birthday. It's like the guy didn't care.

Nottingham Forest - The Athletic, Nothing Forest News and the Daily Mail are reporting that NF are planning on letting him go this January to make room for other signing. NF signed a billion players and he is the first to be let go...c'mon men. Their is nothing wrong with using facts and deductive reasoning when saying that Dennis got issues. That doesn't mean that everything is his fault. Maybe the player that sat on his seat was cunningly trying to push his button but that doesn't excuse his behavior. Where there's smoke there's fire!
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

He has been rubbish the few times he came on anyway, good riddance
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

A word is enough for some CE people, Learn to support your own..no be everything una hear for media dey correct.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:12 pm
1naija wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:20 pm Tell us about his attitude since you are privy to daily interactions at the club.
Uncle,
It looks like you've been sipping on Bigpokey's expired burukutu. Anyway, I know you are not being serious as usual. Only time you are serious is when we are talking about Rivers State matters or Wike :D

Denise rap sheet is long and I don't even blame him for turning down the AFCON invite because the NFF did their usual last minute invite and this time it blew up in their face because the player was in form and fighting for relegation. Here is a timeline of Dennis' run ins and troubles in just the last few years:

Club Brugge - Walked off on his team because he couldn't seat in his favorite seat. This was during a champions league game......[the club loaned him out]. He also got a driving suspension for 3 months for over speeding. Told the

Cologne - Got into a war of words with the sporting director that facilitated his loan move from Club Brugge...[cologne did not resign him]

Watford - I think he only scored 1 goal after the AFCON debacle and rumors were flying around that he didn't get along with his watford teammates. Lets call a rumor a rumor but it sounds like he's a player that has difficulty getting along with others when things aren't going well for him....[Watford let him go in the summer for 10mil despite him being their 2nd best player].

SE vs Portugal - Took the ball away from the designated PK taker and wouldn't listen to his captain, coach or to other players. Missed the PK and I don't think he ever issued an apology (I could be wrong about that). Don't forget his attitude when the SE players in camp were singing his happy birthday song for him on his birthday. It's like the guy didn't care.

Nottingham Forest - The Athletic, Nothing Forest News and the Daily Mail are reporting that NF are planning on letting him go this January to make room for other signing. NF signed a billion players and he is the first to be let go...c'mon men. Their is nothing wrong with using facts and deductive reasoning when saying that Dennis got issues. That doesn't mean that everything is his fault. Maybe the player that sat on his seat was cunningly trying to push his button but that doesn't excuse his behavior. Where there's smoke there's fire!
your are becoming an irritant on this forum. be very careful before you get banned .. it is not every thought that comes from your unintelligent head you have to punish CE with. You are finding it so hard to express yourself, you've decided to write an essay... smh .. who the heck is going to read all that long rubbish you just posted.. go and study how to communicate in forums ..smh.. summarize that crap
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 12:41 am
packerland wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:12 pm
Uncle,

your are becoming an irritant on this forum. be very careful before you get banned .. it is not every thought that comes from your unintelligent head you have to punish CE with. You are finding it so hard to express yourself, you've decided to write an essay... smh .. who the heck is going to read all that long rubbish you just posted.. go and study how to communicate in forums ..smh.. summarize that crap
The essay doesn’t concern you. It’s for the people that can read.