Kele don hang

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Kele don hang

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: Kele don hang

Post by Synopsis »

Rodgers is a daft man.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Synopsis wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:06 pm Rodgers is a daft man.
He really is.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

for the bad belle enemies of progress and haters of kele( damunk, tobi, emir and VE)

SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This how you score a FULL goal. :biggrin:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:30 am for the bad belle enemies of progress and haters of kele( damunk, tobi, emir and VE)

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Watched the game.

Congrats on the goal but bobo still has the touch of a bricklayer.

I thought touch/ball control is a skill one can develop and master as they garner more experience or is it a case of if you no get am, you no get am?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Cellular wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:20 pm Watched the game.

I thought touch/ball control is a skill one can develop and master as they garner more experience or is it a case of if you no get am, you no get am?
Ball control is usually developed at a young age, like language skills. You can try to patch up your deficiencies later but like language, if you didn't learn it as a child you will never speak it like a native.

Wha choo looking at?!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

You dey mind fat porkey.

We ain't going nowhere with players who cannot trap the ball, no matter how good a shot they have.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:40 pm

You dey mind fat porkey.

We ain't going nowhere with players who cannot trap the ball, no matter how good a shot they have.
Kele is unorthodoxed and looks clumsy at times, he's a very very left footed player that often needs to adjust even on his first touch. This part of his game has never changed. Even at the youth level he played as a AM but he never carried the ball much. He's a gem but of those players who need a team that can use his talent.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I don't think Kelechi has a bad first touch as a defining traits. I.e. Lukaku has a bad first touch as a defining trait. I think Iheanacho's ball control is best described as inconsistent. I have watched him on many days without any issues with his ball control.
It comes and goes. He is not like lukaku where it sticks out like a sore thumb.
It only becomes an issue where he screws up in a major game/moment. Otherwise you won't even notice it.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Is the coach not supposed to know better about his players? Just asking and at the same time, wondering
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Odas wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:02 am
Is the coach not supposed to know better about his players? Just asking and at the same time, wondering
Idk. Ask Leicester fans.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/13030 ... ho/page/7/
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Not in all cases. This particular coach is married to the 4-5-1 and will force that one striker thing down the throats of everyone, results be damned. Leicester was obviously better - as Vardy started to wane - playing Kele and Vardy. It worked. But Rodgers announced to the world that he can’t play Kele no more because he doesn’t want to play 2 strikers and Kele is best in that set up…even though at the time he said that, Kele was the most prolific they had. I am not Kele’s biggest fan but you’d have to be blind not to see that Kele was very effective for Leicester. Sometimes his touch is off…other times, his running is weird. But he was dangerous and he scored. Paired with Vardy, they were a problem!!

In football, and in life, you encounter certain things that just work. They may not be your preference, but they work. And you’d be daft ditching those things just to suit your ego. And Rodgers is daft. And I also suspect he has some negative preconceptions about African players
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Tbite wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:46 pm I don't think Kelechi has a bad first touch as a defining traits. I.e. Lukaku has a bad first touch as a defining trait. I think Iheanacho's ball control is best described as inconsistent. I have watched him on many days without any issues with his ball control.
It comes and goes. He is not like lukaku where it sticks out like a sore thumb.
It only becomes an issue where he screws up in a major game/moment. Otherwise you won't even notice it.
He only has a heavy touch when he controls the ball with his right leg, Yes, his right leg is that bad!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

deanotito wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:32 am
Not in all cases. This particular coach is married to the 4-5-1 and will force that one striker thing down the throats of everyone, results be damned. Leicester was obviously better - as Vardy started to wane - playing Kele and Vardy. It worked. But Rodgers announced to the world that he can’t play Kele no more because he doesn’t want to play 2 strikers and Kele is best in that set up…even though at the time he said that, Kele was the most prolific they had. I am not Kele’s biggest fan but you’d have to be blind not to see that Kele was very effective for Leicester. Sometimes his touch is off…other times, his running is weird. But he was dangerous and he scored. Paired with Vardy, they were a problem!!

In football, and in life, you encounter certain things that just work. They may not be your preference, but they work. And you’d be daft ditching those things just to suit your ego. And Rodgers is daft. And I also suspect he has some negative preconceptions about African players
It's really strange, almost like he is trying hard to get himself sacked!...But why would Kelechi just accept sitting on the bench for years?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:30 am for the bad belle enemies of progress and haters of kele( damunk, tobi, emir and VE)

A finisher’s goal🤔❗️

Cheers.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

he's back to the bench today, ndidi starts
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

King Futcha wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:23 pm he's back to the bench today, ndidi starts
In the EFL Cup. It’s like Rogers is daring him to leave.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

come on daka
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Leicester down 1-0 to Newcastle. Somebody should ask Rodgers why he keeps doing the same thing over and over again and expects to get a different result❗️

Cheers.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Iheanacho has pretty much wasted the better prime of his career at Leicester...can a West ham, Brighton heck even Watford save this guy's career already?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 10:29 pm Leicester down 1-0 to Newcastle. Somebody should ask Rodgers why he keeps doing the same thing over and over again and expects to get a different result❗️

Cheers.
there were two clear chances missed by Vardy
SuperEagles

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Synopsis wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:58 am
Idk. Ask Leicester fans.

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/13030 ... ho/page/7/
Ok, make I ask Leicester fan, proproly. Hey fans, una sabi pass una coach, abi na wetin?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.