Nathan Tella deserves a SEs callup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nathan Tella deserves a SEs callup

Post by 1naija »

Goodness Gracious!! Everybody now knows Bret Fart and the junk players pushing fake agent. Gooood Lawd!

What position is the Israeli League again?

Piss Poor agent Bret Fart also pushed the Israeli league basket that has let in 22 goals in 22 games on the SE. We don't deserve this.
maceo4 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:39 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:18 pm Oh Lawd! And this is the player Bret Fart wants to push on the Super Eagles? Tufiakwa!

Anyway, Man must Wak!
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:00 pm I watched his game vs Watford and didn't really see anything special in him.

Judging on THIS GAME ALONE, he isn't even as good as Simon Moses.

Now I want to make it clear I think he still deserves a call based on his age and the number of goals he has scored cannot be scoffed at. Let's see what he can do in a SE shirt. He deserves a look.
Are you minding these fake agents trying to push junks on SE, his previous junk in Belgium that was forced on SE was immediately dumped after 1 game. Felt bad for the young man, his agent did him a disservice.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:18 pm Oh Lawd! And this is the player Bret Fart wants to push on the Super Eagles? Tufiakwa!

Anyway, Man must Wak!
vancity eagle wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:00 pm I watched his game vs Watford and didn't really see anything special in him.

Now I want to make it clear I think he still deserves a call based on his age and the number of goals he has scored cannot be scoffed at. Let's see what he can do in a SE shirt. He deserves a look.
Are you minding these fake agents trying to push junks on SE, his previous junk in Belgium that was forced on SE was immediately dumped after 1 game. Felt bad for the young man, his agent did him a disservice.
Says the senegalese clown than called Osimhen junk after his game against Tunisia while at the same time simping for below average Senegambian players :bump:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:29 pm

Anyway, Man must Wak!

Says the senegalese clown than called Osimhen junk after his game against Tunisia while at the same time simping for below average Senegambian players :bump:
Wait maceo4 really said that about Osimhen? :oops:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:12 pm

Anyway, Man must Wak!

You’d be wise not to take a perennial farter serious…imagine trying to push all these average players on SE…🤦🏿‍♂️
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:09 pm Goodness Gracious!! Everybody now knows Bret Fart and the junk players pushing fake agent. Gooood Lawd!

Piss Poor agent Bret Fart also pushed the Israeli league basket that has let in 22 goals in 22 games on the SE. We don't deserve this.

Anyway, Man must Wak!

I even forgot that junkster! Bret farter the junk pusher, all his player moves are a foul mess :bump:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:12 pm

Anyway, Man must Wak!

Yes he did. We have the tapes and receipts.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:33 pm
1naija wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:09 pm Goodness Gracious!! Everybody now knows Bret Fart and the junk players pushing fake agent. Gooood Lawd!

Anyway, Man must Wak!

I even forgot that junkster! Bret farter the junk pusher, all his player moves are a foul mess :bump:
Junk? Lets see shall we

Onyedika- UCL player and best player for Club Brugge
Tella- 2nd Top Scorer in the English Championship
Lopez- Barca player Best young female baller in the world
Adeleye- Best Goalkeeper in Israel/Middle east
Onyenezide- Best Young female Baller in Africa
Yusuf- Best midfielder in Belguim before his injury
Okonkwo- Best Goal Keeper in Austria

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Meanwhile the best your clients could get was fking Metz in the French 2nd division :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:42 am
maceo4 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:33 pm

Anyway, Man must Wak!

Junk? Lets see shall we

Onyedika- UCL player and best player for Club Brugge
Tella- 2nd Top Scorer in the English Championship
Lopez- Barca player Best young female baller in the world
Adeleye- Best Goalkeeper in Israel/Middle east
Onyenezide- Best Young female Baller in Africa
Yusuf- Best midfielder in Belguim before his injury
Okonkwo- Best Goal Keeper in Austria

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Meanwhile the best your clients could get was fking Metz in the French 2nd division :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Look how triggered you are voltroning for junks, pele :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

^^Of course they are junks to you. Every young Nigerian baller is junk in your eyes. Useless Senegalese clown. I have more ballers in my village than in the whole of Dakar. Now I see where your envy is coming from. Pele o. lol 😆 🤣

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Baller Baller Baller

MAIDABOI
Egg
Egg

Post by MAIDABOI »

Tella with a hattrick
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Per usual nothing new. I am eagerly waiting for his callup to the Super Eagles 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:08 am Per usual nothing new. I am eagerly waiting for his callup to the Super Eagles 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
SE ? Southgate is hot after him. Pls, do not insult the boy by pushing onto SE. He’s above that level.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:16 am
bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:08 am Per usual nothing new. I am eagerly waiting for his callup to the Super Eagles 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
SE ? Southgate is hot after him. Pls, do not insult the boy by pushing onto SE. He’s above that level.

pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

imagine Tella-Lookman and Osimhen up front! :agree:
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

he has been trash mixed with rubbish today vs City ..the championship is so crap. The level no be am at all
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Suprisingly, Bigpookie is right. The boy no be am. With the likes of Yira Sor and Orban coming up there's no way he gets a call anytime soon Un he signs with Yum Yum fc.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Its funny how the rats and cockroaches only show up when he is having a bad game. When he is having a good game and scoring hattricks this thread is pest free. :D

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Led his team to the Prem with a MOTM performance yet again. At this point anyone that opposes his callup to the NT is an enemy of progress.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:38 am Led his team to the Prem with a MOTM performance yet again. At this point anyone that opposes his callup to the NT is an enemy of progress.
Dear Hustler,

Chukwueze,Lookman, Simon, Ejuke and Sor all play the same position. You’re trying to sell ice in Alaska. No thanks. The boy is useless. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Please remove than brainless Simon from the list.

Also Yira Sor is a BENCHWARMER in Belgium.

Tella definately should be called up.