Nathan Tella deserves a SEs callup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Nathan Tella deserves a SEs callup

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I do not rate Tella, anyone can score goals in the Championship. Finland's Puuki dominates the Championship with Norwich . However if he can play in midfield , then we can test him, as far as strikers we have too many
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Don’t worry you will see how quickly the Eagles are knocked out off Acon parading dead beat wingers Simon Moses & Chukwenze players that can’t pass or cross the ball.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

He deserves a call up. I don't think he is better than Samu, Simon or Lookman but, he is young and can still improve. The Championship is at par with the Belgian league for me.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:45 am I do not rate Tella, anyone can score goals in the Championship. Finland's Puuki dominates the Championship with Norwich . However if he can play in midfield , then we can test him, as far as strikers we have too many
:? :? :?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So if he is not better than any of the players you listed, what does he deserve a call up for? To come a look at all the players at his position that are better than him?
airwolex wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:50 am He deserves a call up. I don't think he is better than Samu, Simon or Lookman but, he is young and can still improve. The Championship is at par with the Belgian league for me.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:03 pm So if he is not better than any of the players you listed, what does he deserve a call up for? To come a look at all the players at his position that are better than him?
airwolex wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:50 am He deserves a call up. I don't think he is better than Samu, Simon or Lookman but, he is young and can still improve. The Championship is at par with the Belgian league for me.
This isn't a smart/intelligent response. How can you ask a question, and then proceed to answer it . This is a very poor and low level reasoning skill . You've been hiding under the radar for a while and it took you so much time to come up with that post. This is pretty shocking and very disturbing at the same time .

However ,this just exposes how limited you are, and your lack of basic critical thinking skills. You cannot be adding question marks at the end of a statement and then passing it on as a question . This is very "DAFT"
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

1naija wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:03 pm So if he is not better than any of the players you listed, what does he deserve a call up for? To come look at all the players at his position that are better than him?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

:rotf: :rotf: Big Punky, happy Easter. Anything for the boys?

Boys cannot live on your daft posts alone.

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:18 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:03 pm So if he is not better than any of the players you listed, what does he deserve a call up for? To come a look at all the players at his position that are better than him?
This isn't a smart/intelligent response. How can you ask a question, and then proceed to answer it . This is a very poor and low level reasoning skill . You've been hiding under the radar for a while and it took you so much time to come up with that post. This is pretty shocking and very disturbing at the same time .

However ,this just exposes how limited you are, and your lack of basic critical thinking skills. You cannot be adding question marks at the end of a statement and then passing it on as a question . This is very "DAFT"
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Maybe he has good jokes?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Because it takes a whole squad to build a susccesful program, and it takes time for players to adapt into the family. This is why someone like Semi Ajayi was able to seamlessly step in last game and plug our center back hole. Samu, Lookman and Moses Simon are not that reliable anyway, we need to give capable players a chance as well.

There are many more reasons, but I have been here long enough to know not to waste my time on ceratin subjects. Too maany people with weird agendas here.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Many would argue that it's those trying to push a division 2 player whom by their own admission is inferior to ALL the players at his position in the team, to the Senior National team that may have agendas.
airwolex wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:30 pm
Because it takes a whole squad to build a susccesful program, and it takes time for players to adapt into the family. This is why someone like Semi Ajayi was able to seamlessly step in last game and plug our center back hole. Samu, Lookman and Moses Simon are not that reliable anyway, we need to give capable players a chance as well.

There are many more reasons, but I have been here long enough to know not to waste my time on ceratin subjects. Too maany people with weird agendas here.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

1naija wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:13 pm Many would argue that it's those trying to push a division 2 player whom by their own admission is inferior to ALL the players at his position in the team, to the Senior National team that may have agendas.

Sometimes, I think you guys forget that we cannot actually cap people over here.
I don't know why you keep talking about D2 as if we are France or something. There are many of D2 players that have repped us in the past, and still repping us.

Plus, you guys here should get over yourself, nobody Cybereagles is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Real agents are not here trying to push their agenda to us.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Perhaps we should shut down the forum until "real agents" start posting here so we will be consequential.
airwolex wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:30 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:13 pm Many would argue that it's those trying to push a division 2 player whom by their own admission is inferior to ALL the players at his position in the team, to the Senior National team that may have agendas.

Sometimes, I think you guys forget that we cannot actually cap people over here.
I don't know why you keep talking about D2 as if we are France or something. There are many of D2 players that have repped us in the past, and still repping us.

Plus, you guys here should get over yourself, nobody Cybereagles is inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Real agents are not here trying to push their agenda to us.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

It's called "hypophora" question blockhead-Bigpokey with Dunning Kruger syndrome!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by iworo on Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Can Southampton call him back?
bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:38 am Led his team to the Prem with a MOTM performance yet again. At this point anyone that opposes his callup to the NT is an enemy of progress.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:08 pm Can Southampton call him back?
bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:38 am Led his team to the Prem with a MOTM performance yet again. At this point anyone that opposes his callup to the NT is an enemy of progress.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is just mean. SOU are going down
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

iworo wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:00 pm

It's called "hypophora" question blockhead-Bigpokey with Dunning Kruger syndrome!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
carry on with the disrespect . That's your portion.
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

How is it mean? He is on loan from Southampton. Could they call him back? It's a genuine question that only an agent can answer, albeit a piss poor one... :D
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:22 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:08 pm Can Southampton call him back?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is just mean. SOU are going down
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Come on man, you know big belle pokey is not capable grasping such simple concept.
iworo wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:00 pm

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Yea good luck trying to reason with that blockhead 1Naija. The way these people look down on guys like Tella and Akpom you would think we have guys playing for Barca, Real, Bayern etc just waiting to be called up. In that Burnley team you have a Moroccan international who went to the WC and got to the Semis. You also have Michel Obafemi who gets regular callups for Ireland. Tella benches him o. Not to mention Jay Rodreguez who is a veteran Swiss international. There are many more who earn regular callups for their NTs in the championship but Nigerians with their foolish pride think a foward that can play multiple positions and is the top scorer in the Championship isnt good enough but Ahmed Musa who is a permanent bench warmer in Turkey is. Yeah no.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:43 pm

Yea good luck trying to reason with that blockhead 1Naija. The way these people look down on guys like Tella and Akpom you would think we have guys playing for Barca, Real, Bayern etc just waiting to be called up. In that Burnley team you have a Moroccan international who went to the WC and got to the Semis. You also have Michel Obafemi who gets regular callups for Ireland. Tella benches him o. Not to mention Jay Rodreguez who is a veteran Swiss international. There are many more who earn regular callups for their NTs in the championship but Nigerians with their foolish pride think a foward that can play multiple positions and is the top scorer in the Championship isnt good enough but Ahmed Musa who is a permanent bench warmer in Turkey is. Yeah no.
When Nigeians are stuck in their ways, it will be nearly impossible to see reason with them..it's the same way some elements here think an outstanding talent like Benjamin Frederick or Gift Orban should go through the corrupt "man know man" youth system of Nigerian football before they can make a step up to the SNT...but in all I'm glad Nathan Tella has shut his critics up, his brilliant season is significantly why Burnley are back in the premier league.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I genuinely think people do not understand the concept of squads. They can't wrap their heads around it, so when you say Tella should be invited, they think you are jeopardising the place of some of the others which is far from the truth.

The Real Madrid President once send he wants two WC players at every position, that's how you build a squad.

Inviting Eze, doesn't mean you will discard Iwobi. Inviting Tella doesn't mean you will throw aways Samu or Lookman. Every player should have one or two direct competitors breathing down their necks.

Tella has shown that he has genuine quality, hopefully it is just a matter of time before he gets the chance he deserves.

This is CE, I am used to the usual suspect with their idiosyncracies. It was the same way when I was saying Lookman was good enough for the SE, Kongi wouldn't let me rest. Some of these guys really think they are gatekeepers or something against foreign born Nigerians, even though all of them live abroad. It has always been the weirdest thing to me.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

One thing I have learnt over the years here is that a lot of people talk a good game about shait they know little about. Inviting Nathan Tella, a 23 years old division 2 player that has just started playing well this season to the SE means you will have to drop either Samuel Chuwkwueze, a 23 year old player that has consistently performed at top level in La Liga with over 140 appearances and 27 international caps, or Moses Simon, with over 150 appearances in first division clubs in top leagues and 57 caps for Nigeria, or 25 years old Ademola Lookman, with over 100 appearances for first division clubs in top leagues, ALL PLAYING FAR BETTER THAN NATHAN! That's madness. No sane coach will do that!
airwolex wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:11 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I genuinely think people do not understand the concept of squads. They can't wrap their heads around it, so when you say Tella should be invited, they think you are jeopardising the place of some of the others which is far from the truth.

The Real Madrid President once send he wants two WC players at every position, that's how you build a squad.

Inviting Eze, doesn't mean you will discard Iwobi. Inviting Tella doesn't mean you will throw aways Samu or Lookman. Every player should have one or two direct competitors breathing down their necks.

Tella has shown that he has genuine quality, hopefully it is just a matter of time before he gets the chance he deserves.

This is CE, I am used to the usual suspect with their idiosyncracies. It was the same way when I was saying Lookman was good enough for the SE, Kongi wouldn't let me rest. Some of these guys really think they are gatekeepers or something against foreign born Nigerians, even though all of them live abroad. It has always been the weirdest thing to me.