Nathan Tella deserves a SEs callup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nathan Tella deserves a SEs callup

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:15 pm
Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:03 pm
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:32 pm So Championship league is now a backwater league? As if your captain and 2nd choice goalkeeper does not play in the same league? :laugh:
Guy, we no get choice for now.
When we have better options, they will be dust - which is why we are forever chasing the better players that some are trying to discourage simply because they are 'foreign born' and based.
We have better players than Ekong and Okoye but you **** acolytes insist on inviting the same garbage players every time.
When you need to start lying, then you are deserving of being ignored.
No need for all that.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:51 pm
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:32 pm So Championship league is now a backwater league? As if your captain and 2nd choice goalkeeper does not play in the same league? :laugh:
You dey mind them?, the way they speak with so much arrogance one would think we have players lined up for Real Madrid or something...truth is after Osimhen the rest of our players are mid table at best :lol:
Don't mind them. they are incapable of thinking beyond their noses. Mind you it's the same rubbish they were spewing when Eze was still interested in playing for Nigeria
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:45 pm
When we have better options, they will be dust - which is why we are forever chasing the better players that some are trying to discourage simply because they are 'foreign born' and based.
We have better players than Ekong and Okoye but you **** acolytes insist on inviting the same garbage players every time.
No need for all that.
No lies told. I suggest you look at the mirror Doc.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:47 pm
Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:45 pm
No need for all that.
No lies told. I suggest you look at the mirror Doc.
I suggest you go to Specsavers.
You obviously have never read my criticisms of:
Ekong
Omeruo
Balogun
Onyeka
Musa
Denis
Ighalo
Iheanacho
Etebo
And of course Onuachu.

Even Uzoho at one point but I drew back when it became a lynch mob action on a young keeper.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tella hangs again. 9 goals 2 assists playing for one of the best young coaches in the world. SEs callup now

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:50 pm Tella hangs again. 9 goals 2 assists playing for one of the best young coaches in the world. SEs callup now
Sharrap dia.we have more wingers than Bigpookie has fleas. We don’t need championship hangers.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:39 am
bret- hart wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:50 pm Tella hangs again. 9 goals 2 assists playing for one of the best young coaches in the world. SEs callup now
Sharrap dia.we have more wingers than Bigpookie has fleas. We don’t need championship hangers.
Its all about quality which he has in abundance not quantity. Sadly I dont expect a dunce like you to get it. :sleep:

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:44 am
Its all about quality which he has in abundance not quantity. Sadly I dont expect a dunce like you to get it. :sleep:
Who would you drop in his place?
Don’t mention Musa, abeg.
Seems he’s out.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:59 am
Seems he’s out.
Nathan can play as a support striker/attacking mid...maybe it's time we cut out this wing play nonsense and use our traditional wingers in more advanced support roles in the middle...the likes of Lookman, Chukwueze, Nathan etc can effectively play as CAMs

And to answer your question, Simon Moses should be dropped/benched for Tella if merit is to be considered, hasn't scored or assisted a goal for Nantes almost all season, and we all know he's crap for the NT.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:33 am
Seems he’s out.
Nathan can play as a support striker/attacking mid...maybe it's time we cut out this wing play nonsense and use our traditional wingers in more advanced support roles in the middle...the likes of Lookman, Chukwueze, Nathan etc can effectively play as CAMs

And to answer your question, Simon Moses should be dropped/benched for Tella if merit is to be considered, hasn't scored or assisted a goal for Nantes almost all season, and we all know he's crap for the NT.
I can’t really argue with that tbh.
I just hope Peseiro doesn’t get caught up in all that ‘we-can’t-drop-the-captain’ nonsense.
I would drop Moses and Ekong at the drop of a hat - before sef.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:47 am
Seems he’s out.

I just hope Peseiro doesn’t get caught up in all that ‘we-can’t-drop-the-captain’ nonsense.
In your profession, dey dem drop experienced professionals for novice?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:58 am
Seems he’s out.

You retire them when they start making mistakes.
Or relegate them to teaching.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:22 pm

Seems he’s out.

I'll definitely want to be a shareholder in your company, that's the way of the new order :clap:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Seems he’s out.

No wonder you now teach the younger ones :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

fabio wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:56 pm

Seems he’s out.

No wonder you now teach the younger ones :taunt:
I do both. :thumb:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Seems he’s out.
Musa and his namesake Moses

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Seems he’s out.

You know I'm no fan of Simon, but to say he has almost no goals or assists ?

He has 5 goals and 2 assists, the leader in his team for both.

I would agree though that Simon would be nearest on the chopping block.

Tella should be called just to see what he can offer. Lookman and Chuks are our top 2 wingers ATM.

I still have hopes for Ejuke, while Dennis just appears to not be a serious player.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:49 am
Seems he’s out.

You know I'm no fan of Simon, but to say he has almost no goals or assists ?

He has 5 goals and 2 assists, the leader in his team for both.

I would agree though that Simon would be nearest on the chopping block.

Tella should be called just to see what he can offer. Lookman and Chuks are our top 2 wingers ATM.

I still have hopes for Ejuke, while Dennis just appears to not be a serious player.
I like how you skipped my client YIRA SOR :taunt:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Abeg close this thread. We're here talking about Tella when we a combination of Simon, Ejuke, Chukwueze , lookman and Musa are not good enough for SE. Da fork has Tella ever done to suggest he's better than any of them.

Can Tella start for Nantes, Atalanta or Hertha Berlin? Hellz naw! Enough of this innit addiction. Innit?
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:54 am Abeg close this thread. We're here talking about Tella when we a combination of Simon, Ejuke, Chukwueze , lookman and Musa are not good enough for SE. Da fork has Tella ever done to suggest he's better than any of them.

Can Tella start for Nantes, Atalanta or Hertha Berlin? Hellz naw! Enough of this innit addiction. Innit?
Guy shat up. I can smell your stale amala bad breath from your zoo enclosure :glare: :glare: :glare:

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:54 am Abeg close this thread. We're here talking about Tella when we a combination of Simon, Ejuke, Chukwueze , lookman and Musa are not good enough for SE. Da fork has Tella ever done to suggest he's better than any of them.

Nathan Tella is a baller bro
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:34 am

Nathan Tella is a baller bro
Most who get relegated from a selling club like Southampton to the championship should be ballers. He was in the BPL for a couple yrs and didn't ball there, literally player that’s eligible for SE in the championship is balling. Abeg mek web hia wod jare.
OCCUPY NFF!!