Nathan Tella deserves a SEs callup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nathan Tella deserves a SEs callup

Post by bret- hart »

I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:24 am
The boy is useless. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

11 goals in all comps this season. Baller 8-)

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

11 goals in all comps this season. Baller 8-)

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

He hangs again. 8-) He is gonna get a callup soon.

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:01 pm He hangs again. 8-) He is gonna get a callup soon.
With Chuba akpom, Nathan Tella and Iheanacho in form, Osimhen will be the happiest man right now
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Nathan on a brace
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Hat trick !!!

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 pm Nathan on a brace
Hat trick !!

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:45 pm
Hat trick !!
Nathan and Chuba are on fire
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:57 pm
Hat trick !!
The boys are useless. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:59 pm
Hat trick !!
My brother they are not ooo!! the championship is more competitive than most leagues in Europe outside of La Liga, Seria A and Bundesliga
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:05 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:59 pm
Hat trick !!
My brother they are not ooo!! the championship is more competitive than most leagues in Europe outside of La Liga, Seria A and Bundesliga
Oga you know better than to give Kongi the dunce any attention.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Hat trick !!
I would callup Tella 1st. He is far more versatile.

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Baller. Callup. ASAP.

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:45 am

Baller. Callup. ASAP.
Superb positioning and finishing for all three goals, surely he won't be in Burnley after this season with his form, I'm glad he declared for Nigeria already (just in time before England starts sniffing around).
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:47 am

Baller. Callup. ASAP.
Superb positioning and finishing for all three goals, surely he won't be in Burnley after this season with his form, I'm glad he declared for Nigeria already (just in time before England starts sniffing around).
Dude can shoot, cross, Dribble, has speed and has great technique He is the perfect forward. If i dont see him in the march list i will stone Pissero. The age of the Moses/Musa is over. It is Time to ushering the age of Tella. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:52 am

Baller. Callup. ASAP.
Dude can shoot, cross, Dribble, has speed and has great technique He is the perfect forward. If i dont see him in the march list i will stone Pissero. The age of the Moses/Musa is over. It is Time to ushering the age of Tella. 8-) 8-) 8-)
Even God knows it was long overdue, thanks for their services to the team, but it can't be argued that Nigerian fans were far too patient with those two. Osimhen is world class at this point and can't be surrounded with deadweights, the least we can do for that guy is provide him quality players to play around him (I bet Osimhen wishes he had a player like Kvaratskhelia in the national team to play alongside).
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Musa/Moses could not lead us to the promise land.

We need a new prophet.

Abe new chapter, thank them for their services.

If I ever see Simon cul-de-sac dancing or Musa's pure ineptitude.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:18 am

Baller. Callup. ASAP.
Even God knows it was long overdue, thanks for their services to the team, but it can't be argued that Nigerian fans were far too patient with those two. Osimhen is world class at this point and can't be surrounded with deadweights, the least we can do for that guy is provide him quality players to play around him (I bet Osimhen wishes he had a player like Kvaratskhelia in the national team to play alongside).
Bross Osimhen will eat good playing alongside Tella. Dude like Lookman is not a brainless chicken like Simon Moses. We need to start clearing house now. Kai Kai Kai we get ballers. All that is needed is getting the right coach to cook.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bret- hart wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:39 am

Baller. Callup. ASAP.
Bross Osimhen will eat good playing alongside Tella. Dude like Lookman is not a brainless chicken like Simon Moses. We need to start clearing house now. Kai Kai Kai we get ballers. All that is needed is getting the right :laugh:coach to cook.

Mek we hia wod. The boy had opportunities in the Premier League but couldn’t deliver half a kobo.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Baller. Callup. ASAP.
Bross Osimhen will eat good playing alongside Tella. Dude like Lookman is not a brainless chicken like Simon Moses. We need to start clearing house now. Kai Kai Kai we get ballers. All that is needed is getting the right coach to cook.
My worry is that they are all in the same ‘department’.
It’s great we have them but our back is still exposed with Ekong, Omeruo and Balogun.
I’m just hoping the next Gen CDs will step up quick.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:40 am

Baller. Callup. ASAP.
My worry is that they are all in the same ‘department’.
It’s great we have them but our back is still exposed with Ekong, Omeruo and Balogun.
I’m just hoping the next Gen CDs will step up quick.
Ekong, Balogun and Omeruo are not even in the conversation anymore. The likes of Bassey, Olisa Ndah, Adarabioyo (potentially), Bruno Onyemaechi and several of the talented crop of players from the youth teams are the new gen, but I'll admit we are yet to produce truly world class defenders since the days of Taribo, Uche Okechukwu, Keshi etc...it's as if nature blessed us with a plethora of quality forwards and gave us average to below average defenders.I