Nathan Tella deserves a SEs callup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Nathan Tella deserves a SEs callup

Post by Damunk »

Nathan Tella, poor guy.
On loan to Burnley last season from Southampton in the Premiership, he carries Burnley from the Championship into the Premiership on his back with his goals and top quality performance.
But Southampton get relegated back down to the Championship.

But wait!
He can’t follow Burnley into the Premiership.
Southampton want their thing back.
Poor guy is still stuck in the Championship.

He just scored for them vS Sheffield Wednesday in a friendly warm-up game.

Which kine agbako be dis? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Damunk wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:24 pm Nathan Tella, poor guy.
On loan to Burnley last season from Southampton in the Premiership, he carries Burnley from the Championship into the Premiership on his back with his goals and top quality performance.

But wait!

I think this is the first game of the Championship not a friendly. He has an assist. Loads of players of Nigerian descent on both teams. Iorfa, Ihiekwe,Famewo on Sheffield Wed. Tella, Edozie, Aribo on Southampton
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

But wait!

This is the real thing, first game of the championship.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ikemba wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:03 pm

But wait!

This is the real thing, first game of the championship.
Wow.
Already?
I just caught the goal in passing, sound off.
I been think say na play dem dey play. :rotf:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

But wait!

Southampton turned down a £9 million offer for Tella from Burnley and demanded £15 million.
It’s expected that Burnley would be back with an improved offer
I am happy
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

1naija wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:34 pm How is it mean? He is on loan from Southampton. Could they call him back? It's a genuine question that only an agent can answer, albeit a piss poor one... :D
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:22 pm
1naija wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:08 pm Can Southampton call him back?
bret- hart wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:38 am Led his team to the Prem with a MOTM performance yet again. At this point anyone that opposes his callup to the NT is an enemy of progress.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is just mean. SOU are going down

But wait!

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

And one of your best midfielders, Joe Aribo, was on the bench in div 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

https://the72.co.uk/2023/08/21/southamp ... wer-offer/

Look at this? A top Bundesliga team ready to part with 20 million pounds for my client. You see, when I talk about who is a baller and who is not, some of you just need to STFU. Yes 419Naija, Maceo4 the Senegalese illegal immigrant and Kongi the dunce. I am talking to the 3 of you.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bruh, wtf, that link is full of viruses, haba at least use a correct link to site ya false client claims :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:57 pm Bruh, wtf, that link is full of viruses, haba at least use a correct link to site ya false client claims :taunt:
It works fine for me. Its not my fault you are a broke Senegalese illegal immigrant who can't afford a good functioning laptop/computer. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:11 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:57 pm Bruh, wtf, that link is full of viruses, haba at least use a correct link to site ya false client claims :taunt:
It works fine for me. Its not my fault you are a broke Senegalese illegal immigrant who can't afford a good functioning laptop/computer. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Wait o...

Comrade Bret, when did Nathan Tella become your client? :o
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:22 pm Wait o...

Comrade Bret, when did Nathan Tella become your client? :o
Ahh my guy Tobi he is one of my 1st clients. Read my signature

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Stop posting these type of links, its against forum rules :evil: , you are trying to ruin my top of the line Mac Book Dell HP Pro Max mash up! Thank God my virus protection caught it! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyways, let us know when your client actually gets purchased....you know like when....errrmmmm....cough cough....you were peddling that AC Milan wanted one of your other clients only to have him land in the backwaters of Europe aka Basketballer land....WE'VE PEEPED YA GAME! Don't post until ink don dry and ya 10% don enta ya account :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:12 am
Stop posting these type of links, its against forum rules :evil: , you are trying to ruin my top of the line Mac Book Dell HP Pro Max mash up! Thank God my virus protection caught it! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyways, let us know when your client actually gets purchased....you know like when....errrmmmm....cough cough....you were peddling that AC Milan wanted one of your other clients only to have him land in the backwaters of Europe aka Basketballer land....WE'VE PEEPED YA GAME! Don't post until ink don dry and ya 10% don enta ya account :taunt:
I'm sorry I could not understand all that dribble and nonsense you just typed. So incoherent. Yujam please come and translate thank you. Oh and FYI according to UEFA Belguim Jupiter league is a top 10 league. You say you have a mac book pro yet you cant look up simple information. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:24 am

I'm sorry I could not understand all that dribble and nonsense you just typed. So incoherent. Yujam please come and translate thank you. Oh and FYI according to UEFA Belguim Jupiter league is a top 10 league. You say you have a mac book pro yet you cant look up simple information. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Top 10 you say…but not AC Milan level right? Again come back when the team actually signs him, we know your track record when it comes to lying about your ‘clients’…I know you are simple minded…was that easier to understand little man or you still need your elder Yujam to translate into simpletonspeak :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:48 am

Top 10 you say…but not AC Milan level right? Again come back when the team actually signs him, we know your track record when it comes to lying about your ‘clients’…I know you are simple minded…was that easier to understand little man or you still need your elder Yujam to translate into simpletonspeak :rotf:
What a load of nonsense. Just own up to the fact that you are a broke Senegalese immigrant looser and keep it moving. You hate on Tella just like you hate on Onyedika and hated on Osimhen back then. What a looser you are. In time I will be popping Champaigne for Tella for his impending move to a bigger club. I hope you don't burst a vessel when that happens. :sleep: Anyways you can kindly exist this thread now. I can see your Senegalese lameness all the way from here. :sleep: Its ruining the ambiance :bump:

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:24 am

What a load of nonsense. Just own up to the fact that you are a broke Senegalese immigrant looser and keep it moving. You hate on Tella just like you hate on Onyedika and hated on Osimhen back then. What a looser you are. In time I will be popping Champaigne for Tella for his impending move to a bigger club. I hope you don't burst a vessel when that happens. :sleep: Anyways you can kindly exist this thread now. I can see your Senegalese lameness all the way from here. :sleep: Its ruining the ambiance :bump:
Sure sure…again let us know when your client actually signs…we don’t want what happened last time with egg all over your face after you kept using AC Milan to promote your client and yet could only end up in the 10th lowest league in Europe. All your own talk is nonsense, all mine is actual FACTS…And yes I know it hurts you very much lol…to the point you can only dispute the facts with made up ish :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:20 am

Sure sure…again let us know when your client actually signs…we don’t want what happened last time with egg all over your face after you kept using AC Milan to promote your client and yet could only end up in the 10th lowest league in Europe. All your own talk is nonsense, all mine is actual FACTS…And yes I know it hurts you very much lol…to the point you can only dispute the facts with made up ish :rotf:
Onyedika is actually rated very highly in Club brugge and his stats are among the best for midfielders in Belgium right now, I think he has markedly improved his game from last season and has settled in very well under the new coach. Club brugge fans really rate him and think he will be snapped up by a big club next season.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:22 am

Onyedika is actually rated very highly in Club brugge and his stats are among the best for midfielders in Belgium right now, I think he has markedly improved his game from last season and has settled in very well under the new coach. Club brugge fans really rate him and think he will be snapped up by a big club next season.
You are wasting your time trying to talk sense into that clown aka Mr. El Hadji Diouf Maceo4 Diakite. Facts don't matter to that block head. Anyways while they hate we accelerate. :bump: :D :D :D :D :D :D

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:22 am

Hopefully he does, but just warning the fake agent before he goofs again :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Blast from the very recent past. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Looks like Leverkusen have got him for £20m
https://theathletic.com/live-blogs/tran ... 9gGk7UMTM/

Bayer Leverkusen have agreed a deal with Southampton to sign winger Nathan Tella.

The Bundesliga side will pay their Championship counterparts £20million and include a sell-on clause.

Personal terms are in place on a five-year contract and the 24-year-old will travel on Saturday to undergo a medical.

Burnley, Rennes and West Ham United were among those who also pursued a deal for Tella, but he is heading to Germany.

Tella spent last season on loan at Burnley and excelled as they secured promotion to the Premier League.

He was open to a return, having enjoyed working under manager Vincent Kompany, and multiple proposals were discussed and offered, the first of which was a bid of around £9.5million.

But Burnley and Southampton were too far apart in their valuations.

Under Kompany, Tella accumulated 39 second-tier appearances — scoring 19 goals and recording five assists.

Tella joined Southampton in 2017 after spending most of his youth career at Arsenal.

Southampton play Queens Park Rangers at home on Saturday.
I’ve got to say I didn’t really rate this guy until last season when he really came into his own under Vincent Kompany.