The top 2 Seria A goal scorers are SE players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
The top 2 Seria A goal scorers are SE players

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Osimhen and Lookman :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Rank Name GoalsGL AssistsA PlayedP
Victor OsimhenOsimhen
NapoliNapoli
12 3 14

Ademola LookmanLookman
AtalantaAtalanta
9 2 17
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/ital ... op-scorers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The top 2 Seria A goal scorers are SE players

Post by vancity eagle »

Kongi will tell us to replace Lookman with a guy who has 1 goal in Belgium.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:25 am Kongi will tell us to replace Lookman with a guy who has 1 goal in Belgium.
Yira literally just signed for Genk last 2 weeks and maybe his official debut yesterday, stop clowning, Lookman will have to prove his quality in the NT even if he scores 100 goals for Atalanta
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:12 am
vancity eagle wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:25 am Kongi will tell us to replace Lookman with a guy who has 1 goal in Belgium.
Yira literally just signed for Genk last 2 weeks and maybe his official debut yesterday, stop clowning, Lookman will have to prove his quality in the NT even if he scores 100 goals for Atalanta
I guess Yira will have to do same even if he scores a hundred goals for Genk. We should be happy we have quality players not yabbing some to prematurely hype some
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

However i have a question - Do Sor and lookman play the same position ?

I thought Sor was a winger a -la - a old fashioned type 7 or 11 and Lookman more an attacking forward a-la-a a # 8 ? ( 9 or 10 ) for Atalanta ?

Just asking o i no get power to fight :)
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:38 pm

I thought Sor was a winger a -la - a old fashioned type 7 or 11 and Lookman more an attacking forward a-la-a a # 8 ? ( 9 or 10 ) for Atalanta ?

They play the same position based on our coach’s 4-4-2 formation. With that said, Lookman can play LM/LW, RM/RW and as a striker
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

packerland wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:43 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:38 pm

They play the same position based on our coach’s 4-4-2 formation. With that said, Lookman can play LM/LW, RM/RW and as a striker
Lookman play anywhere in the Frontline but he's not winger that fits our team. He does not play the same position for Atalanta that he does foe SE. Yira Sor is a traditional Nigerian winger, the real deal all that and a bag of chips. Lookman cannot do what he does.

Das all.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kawawa wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:31 pm
I guess Yira will have to do same even if he scores a hundred goals for Genk. We should be happy we have quality players not yabbing some to prematurely hype some
Let’s not forget Moffi as number two in France and before he got injured, I believe Sadiq was number two in Spain after like 5 games or so.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the definition of being a dunce. :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:47 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i think the guy is actually naturally slow. You cannot really blame him... the thing no dey body
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:47 pm
Danfool and Fatpokey, two attention seeking loafers... you two should just get a room already and stop stalking me, I've got a beautiful and curvy Ghanaian wife to be already...I don't roll that way fellas! :evil: