Moffi to Westham. 25 million pounds?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moffi to Westham. 25 million pounds?

Post by Dammy »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:26 am A move to Marseille,Lyon or Nice will be better for him.
Kpom! He has a good management team around him. It's good to see a Nigerian player planning his career smartly.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:20 am
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:26 am A move to Marseille,Lyon or Nice will be better for him.
Kpom! He has a good management team around him. It's good to see a Nigerian player planning his career smartly.
Why not just stay at L’orient for another yr? It’s not like he’s going to win the CL or ligue 1 by going to another team that’s not PSG. L’Orient could qualify for Europa next season and maybe even CL. Going to Nice or Marseille is a lateral move imho.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:12 pm
Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:20 am
Why not just stay at L’orient for another yr? It’s not like he’s going to win the CL or ligue 1 by going to another team that’s not PSG. L’Orient could qualify for Europa next season and maybe even CL. Going to Nice or Marseille is a lateral move imho.
mugu.. some people choose to improve their lives.. not everyone is as lazy as you are .people like you are "sat·is·fied" with the status quo. you choose never to improve yourself. smh.. no one wonder you couldn't cut it in a competitive environment, so you ran off
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:19 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:50 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:59 pm Moffi has turned West Ham down. He wants to stay in France and feels it's not the right time in his development to move to England.
Nice have increased their offer for him, while Lyon have also shown interest.
I hope Marseille make a move for him after losing out on Trossard to Arsenal
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chief, I have a bridge to sell you in Abeokuta. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How much are you selling the bridge? Moffi, even though born in Nigeria grew up in England and attended the fee paying Bucksworth School in Hastings. He's well educated and using his real age, and knows his profile is on the high, so why should he settle for a relegation battle with West Ham? He's not your typical Nigerian footballer using football age and ready to join any EPL team because of money. At 23, he will take a decision that will help his career and not end up like Maduka Okoye, who put money before career progression and is currently paying the price!
If Moffi like, let him have a buck tooth in Hastings! All i want is for Bushboy to come and explain to us why a player with 12 goals is the second option for a relegation team. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Me o i only have one thing to say - When talking about moving to West ham , remember a certain Sabastien Haller and what west ham did to him , they nearly ruined the boys career.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:27 pm Me o i only have one thing to say - When talking about moving to West ham , remember a certain Sabastien Haller and what west ham did to him , they nearly ruined the boys career.
Yes, lets blame football clubs and the jersey number for players not performing. :rotf: :rotf: Bro, those superstitions are not real! Players do not perform for multiple reasons, including, pressure, stadium atmosphere, different system, incompetent coach, home sickness, distraction, getting used to a new league, lack of support etc etc... and many more. Players are not machines.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Teremmanuel Emoffike! :clap: :clap: Born in Otuocha as Emenike, but grew up as a rich kid in Buckhead abi na Bucktooth inside Hastings. :lol: :lol:
Sunset wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:10 pm Image
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:06 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:27 pm Me o i only have one thing to say - When talking about moving to West ham , remember a certain Sabastien Haller and what west ham did to him , they nearly ruined the boys career.
Yes, lets blame football clubs and the jersey number for players not performing. :rotf: :rotf: Bro, those superstitions are not real! Players do not perform for multiple reasons, including, pressure, stadium atmosphere, different system, incompetent coach, home sickness, distraction, getting used to a new league, lack of support etc etc... and many more. Players are not machines.
You dis fellow up bende fan ! how our club dey do sef ? mak ei check yesterday result..
Anyway na you bring tori o i just reminded the thread followers that that same west yam nearly ruined a brother's career the boy scored 10 goals in 46 appearances but dem still threw him under the bus. all because they paid 25M for him !

fyi..we knack plateau 2-1 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:10 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:59 pm Moffi has turned West Ham down. He wants to stay in France and feels it's not the right time in his development to move to England.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chief, I have a bridge to sell you in Abeokuta. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How much are you selling the bridge? Moffi, even though born in Nigeria grew up in England and attended the fee paying Bucksworth School in Hastings. He's well educated and using his real age, and knows his profile is on the high, so why should he settle for a relegation battle with West Ham? He's not your typical Nigerian footballer using football age and ready to join any EPL team because of money. At 23, he will take a decision that will help his career and not end up like Maduka Okoye, who put money before career progression and is currently paying the price!
If Moffi like, let him have a buck tooth in Hastings! All i want is for Bushboy to come and explain to us why a player with 12 goals is the second option for a relegation team. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
It is called "progression" I'm sure it's not a word you're familiar with.

You start somewhere, and you move upward from there.
R9 played for PSV once
CR7 played for Sporting Lisbon
Drogba was in the French 2nd division once.
Moffi is at Lorient and a better team is willing to pay 25 million for him, but you want bushboy to "explain" that to you? Really? That's hard to comprehend?

A player who was once the top ever scorer at an u-17 WC only attracted interest from the mighty Wolfsburg. Then he got cut. Failed trial after trial before landing in Belgium, then to Lille. It is a great story that needs no "explanation" but you want me to explain a move from France to EPL to you? Lol.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:16 pm
danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:06 pm
You dis fellow up bende fan ! how our club dey do sef ? mak ei check yesterday result..
Anyway na you bring tori o i just reminded the thread followers that that same west yam nearly ruined a brother's career the boy scored 10 goals in 46 appearances but dem still threw him under the bus. all because they paid 25M for him !

fyi..we knack plateau 2-1 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Up BendEH! :D :thumbs: :thumbs:

West Ham has a systemic problem. smh
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My brother, you didnt explain why a relegation team had Moffi as their back up choice and then rejected Moffi! How can a bucktooth, who went to a top school in Hastings and educated, yet, be a back up option and then rejected? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please explain. :D

As for PSV and Sporting, you clearly know very little about football.

P.s- Drogba went from Marseille to Chelsea. He wasnt a back up option for a relegation team, which then rejected him. :woot:

bushboy wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:05 pm

R9 played for PSV once
Moffi is at Lorient and a better team is willing to pay 25 million for him, but you want bushboy to "explain" that to you? Really? That's hard to comprehend?

A player who was once the top ever scorer at an u-17 WC only attracted interest from the mighty Wolfsburg. Then he got cut. Failed trial after trial before landing in Belgium, then to Lille. It is a great story that needs no "explanation" but you want me to explain a move from France to EPL to you? Lol.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:35 pm My brother, you didnt explain why a relegation team had Moffi as their back up choice and then rejected Moffi! How can a bucktooth, who went to a top school in Hastings and educated, yet, be a back up option and then rejected? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Please explain. :D

As for PSV and Sporting, you clearly know very little about football.

P.s- Drogba went from Marseille to Chelsea. He wasnt a back up option for a relegation team, which then rejected him. :woot:

R9 played for PSV once

You are correct. It's is actually very common for team to bid DOUBLE the AMOUNT for the "backup" than the "primary target"

As soon as they got the man they were really after, they rejected the useless backup!!

Your scenario definitely makes a lot more sense than "club failed to sign a player they desperately wanted, and quickly scrambled to sign a cheaper option"

Poor Moffi!! Rejected by a relegation team! How embarrassing!!

Very shrewd business by West Ham!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Moffi was doing so well. And then you showed up! You, with you bad luck and your bad head! Now, the poor boy, from buck tooth in Hastings is now rejected by relegation fodder team! The number of careers you have killed! You have blood on your hands! TUFIA!!! You have blood dripping from your hands!
bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:30 am
You are correct. It's is actually very common for team to bid DOUBLE the AMOUNT for the "backup" than the "primary target"

As soon as they got the man they were really after, they rejected the useless backup!!

Your scenario definitely makes a lot more sense than "club failed to sign a player they desperately wanted, and quickly scrambled to sign a cheaper option"

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:55 am Moffi was doing so well. And then you showed up! You, with you bad luck and your bad head! Now, the poor boy, from buck tooth in Hastings is now rejected by relegation fodder team! The number of careers you have killed! You have blood on your hands! TUFIA!!! You have blood dripping from your hands!

12 goals in 18 games. This bushboy curse is a terrible thing indeed. Let's pray for Moffi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

He was thriving before you named him in your list!

Then you named him and he got rejected by West Ham.

Odion Ighalo - languishing in retirement league
Anthony Ujah - languishing in div 2
Isaac Success - A failed 28 year old with 0 goals in 18 league games
Nathan Oduwa - A failed 27 year old now playing in Azerbaijan
David Okereke - languishing in releation battle with 3 goals in 18 games

You are bad luck and your bad head continues to destroy lives! :oops: :oops:

OH KING PHARAOH! LET MY PEOPLE GO! :lol: :lol: :lol: Release your poisonous hands from these poor men's career! Only God know the kind juju you have used to tie their destiny to improve your life. LET THEM GO, I say! I bind you in the name of Jesus!
bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:53 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:55 am Moffi was doing so well. And then you showed up! You, with you bad luck and your bad head! Now, the poor boy, from buck tooth in Hastings is now rejected by relegation fodder team! The number of careers you have killed! You have blood on your hands! TUFIA!!! You have blood dripping from your hands!

12 goals in 18 games. This bushboy curse is a terrible thing indeed. Let's pray for Moffi.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

R9 played for PSV once

In American sports when a player gets cut, that means he or she got released. If that's what you mean, then that's not true. Osimhen was still on Wolfburg books when he went on trials in the summer of 2018 at Zulte Waregem and Club Brugge. That same summer he was dealing with malaria which affected his physical condition and neither club made a move for him. When he recovered, Charleroi took him up and he performed well for them by scoring 20 goals that season. when for them. Charleroi activated the option to buy him while he was on loan with them.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .