Moffi to Westham. 25 million pounds?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Moffi to Westham. 25 million pounds?

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lorient striker Terem Moffi is the second top scorer in Ligue 1 this season; Nigeria international Moffi, 23, has scored 12 goals in 18 matches this season; Hammers slipped into bottom three after defeat by Wolves on Saturday

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... erem-moffi
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moffi to Westham. 25 million pounds?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Relegation battle go hot this yr.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Did they not just break their transfer record for Scamacca? How many strikers do they need? I prefer my boy at a place like Brighton. That young Italian coach has them playing some good football. All they need now is a good #9. Moffi will flourish there!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

West Ham make transfer bid worth up to £25m for Lorient and Nigeria striker Terem Moffi
Lorient striker Terem Moffi is the second top scorer in Ligue 1 this season; Nigeria international Moffi, 23, has scored 12 goals in 18 matches this season; Hammers slipped into bottom three after defeat by Wolves on Saturday

West Ham have made a bid of £20m plus £5m in potential add-ons for Lorient striker Terem Moffi.

Moffi is the second top scorer in Ligue 1 this season, netting 12 times in 18 games so far this term.
Kaveh Solhekol
Sky Sports News Chief Reporter

Sunday 15 January 2023 17:28, UK
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:24 pm Did they not just break their transfer record for Scamacca? How many strikers do they need? I prefer my boy at a place like Brighton. That young Italian coach has them playing some good football. All they need now is a good #9. Moffi will flourish there!!!
Yup. Scamaca isn’t working out so far. I don’t know if Moffi should go to west ham with the messy situation they’re in regarding relegation, unproductive attack and a record signing striker that’s stuck on the bench. The pressure on him to score right-away will be immense. I think Moffi probably has enough offers to avoid such a situation but how many will pay like West Ham?
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:24 pm Did they not just break their transfer record for Scamacca? How many strikers do they need? I prefer my boy at a place like Brighton. That young Italian coach has them playing some good football. All they need now is a good #9. Moffi will flourish there!!!
hmm West Ham, Brighton, why cant your boy get offers from Man United? Chelsea? Real Madrid and Bayern? Afterall, he has the same "amount" of goals as someone who has offers from the above clubs. :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:38 pm
Yup. Scamaca isn’t working out so far. I don’t know if Moffi should go to west ham with the messy situation they’re in regarding relegation, unproductive attack and a record signing striker that’s stuck on the bench. The pressure on him to score right-away will be immense. I think Moffi probably has enough offers to avoid such a situation but how many will pay like West Ham?
If West Ham have self-love, they need to fire David Moyes and ban him from every coming near London, ever again. He Is The Problem.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:49 pm
hmm West Ham, Brighton, why cant your boy get offers from Man United? Chelsea? Real Madrid and Bayern? Afterall, he has the same "amount" of goals as someone who has offers from the above clubs. :lol: :lol:
Welcome! I know you're enjoying "trolling" me and somehow think Osimhen's purple patch invalidate my criticism of him in areas he needs to improve. He misses too many easy chances. I will say it a million times over in a million more threads till it stops being true. So, I guess I look forward to reading your continuous trolling. A few of them are funny.

As for the "amount" thing you have latched on to, there is NOTHING wrong with what I said. Amount it the total or measure of something. As one might say "same amount of money" you can say "same amount of goals" might sound unusual or awkward to the ear, but absolutely nothing wrong with it :)

Anyway, hope you had a good day. Looking forward to the next Napoli game!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:44 am
Welcome! I know you're enjoying "trolling" me and somehow think Osimhen's purple patch invalidate my criticism of him in areas he needs to improve. He misses too many easy chances. I will say it a million times over in a million more threads till it stops being true. So, I guess I look forward to reading your continuous trolling. A few of them are funny.

As for the "amount" thing you have latched on to, there is NOTHING wrong with what I said. Amount it the total or measure of something. As one might say "same amount of money" you can say "same amount of goals" might sound unusual or awkward to the ear, but absolutely nothing wrong with it :)

number is used for things that can be counted, while amount is used for things that cannot be counted. For instance:

Number: the number of G-wagons Osimhen has.
Amount: the amount of pain you feel when you see Osimhen get into his blue G wagon.

:D
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:10 am
bushboy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:44 am

number is used for things that can be counted, while amount is used for things that cannot be counted. For instance:

Number: the number of G-wagons Osimhen has.
Amount: the amount of pain you feel when you see Osimhen get into his blue G wagon.

:D
What NUMBER of money is your paycheck?
Who will be next?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:14 am What NUMBER of money is your paycheck?
My brother, you are struggling. I understand. G-wagon o? e no get! Education o? e no get!

"Money" or "currency" cannot be counted. However, you can count the number of notes or coins you have in your pocket. You need to understand the meaning of the word "counted." :D I know it is now dawning on you, but close your eyes and let it sink in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, with the amount of money Osimhen has, he will go through the number of €500 notes he has in his pocket and give you 3? Okay? :taunt:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:28 am
My brother, you are struggling. I understand. G-wagon o? e no get! Education o? e no get!

"Money" or "currency" cannot be counted. However, you can count the number of notes or coins you have in your pocket. You need to understand the meaning of the word "counted." :D I know it is now dawning on you, but close your eyes and let it sink in. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, with the amount of money Osimhen has, he will go through the number of €500 notes he has in his pocket and give you 3? Okay? :taunt:
You're really one weird insecure guy

Kai! :rotf:
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:38 am

You have him down. He is extremely insecure. His whole purpose of posting is from this perceived "superiority" to "help" or "teach" someone. He think he knows more than anyone he is talking to and will not hesitate to chase you from thread to thread trying to flex his brain. He will shift goalposts or even talk about entirely different topics from the one being discussed, in his vain pursuit of relevance.

But I find him entertaining, and I enjoy some of his posts, so let him have it.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bushboy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:53 am

You have him down. He is extremely insecure. His whole purpose of posting is from this perceived "superiority" to "help" or "teach" someone. He think he knows more than anyone he is talking to and will not hesitate to chase you from thread to thread trying to flex his brain. He will shift goalposts or even talk about entirely different topics from the one being discussed, in his vain pursuit of relevance.

Whaaaaaat?!! Bushboy talking about shifting goal posts. :shock: :shock: :woot:
Wait… what kind of Hypocrisy is this? I’ve seen it all. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I see the difference between number and amount finally dawned on you. You are welcome :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When you take him seriously, thats when you worry about things like this. :rotf: :rotf: He is comedy to me! When I get bored, I engage him and toy with him for entertainment. :lol: :lol: :lol: In reality, wetin concern me concern this one and Osimhen? I have never met him before and I have never met Osimhen before and frankly couldn't care less about the two of them, outside football. :rotf:

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:17 am

Whaaaaaat?!! Bushboy talking about shifting goal posts. :shock: :shock: :woot:
Wait… what kind of Hypocrisy is this? I’ve seen it all. :laugh:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hi Bushboy, any update on this deal? A number of news stories out there are discussing the amount of interest West Ham has in another striker. ke du ko di? O ma se o! :D

Imagine having the same number of goals as someone; yet, you are second choice to Danny Ings! oooooohhhhhh! this world is wicked :D :lol:
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Moffi has turned West Ham down. He wants to stay in France and feels it's not the right time in his development to move to England.
Nice have increased their offer for him, while Lyon have also shown interest.
I hope Marseille make a move for him after losing out on Trossard to Arsenal
I am happy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:59 pm Moffi has turned West Ham down. He wants to stay in France and feels it's not the right time in his development to move to England.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chief, I have a bridge to sell you in Abeokuta. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

A 24 year old Nigerian doesn't want to move to England. Sure!

Bushboy, can you tell us more about this? Is he afraid of the competition in England? Should he go to Feyenoord? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Abeg let him stay in France! We have too many of our players involved in the EPL relegation battle, same as last season, many got relegated and are comfortable there.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

A move to Marseille,Lyon or Nice will be better for him.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:50 pm
Dammy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:59 pm Moffi has turned West Ham down. He wants to stay in France and feels it's not the right time in his development to move to England.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chief, I have a bridge to sell you in Abeokuta. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
How much are you selling the bridge? Moffi, even though born in Nigeria grew up in England and attended the fee paying Bucksworth School in Hastings. He's well educated and using his real age, and knows his profile is on the high, so why should he settle for a relegation battle with West Ham? He's not your typical Nigerian footballer using football age and ready to join any EPL team because of money. At 23, he will take a decision that will help his career and not end up like Maduka Okoye, who put money before career progression and is currently paying the price!
I am happy