What Club Should Osimhen Sign For & Why?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: What Club Should Osimhen Sign For & Why?

Post by The YeyeMan »

bushboy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:12 am He will score lots of goals at Ajax and play regular CL football. He should go there.
Joker.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:23 am RealMadrid. Benzema is washed. They will need a new #9 soon.
The current World Footballer of the Year is washed.....?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

bushboy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:12 am He will score lots of goals at Ajax and play regular CL football. He should go there.
This is when you know this dude never meant well. You get bad mind sha. Everyday you make a fool out of yourself
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

Arsenal of course. Young hungry team with a positive winning attitude and lots of ambition to keep improving - just like him
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

donadoni wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:15 pm Arsenal of course. Young hungry team with a positive winning attitude and lots of ambition to keep improving - just like him
Top players do not prioritize a club like Arsenal. Look at Mudryk. It is beneath them.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

donadoni wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 6:15 pm Arsenal of course. Young hungry team with a positive winning attitude and lots of ambition to keep improving - just like him

I think he’s rather win a trophy with his new team. If you win the league this yr he might consider joining for about £175m plus add ons, bonuses and gratuity. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:44 am He's going to England.
I just noticed that the only people on this thread who do not want him to go to England are Liverpool fans. Dem don dey fear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ideally he should stay at Napoli for 1 more season. But that is likely not going to happen, especially if Napoli win the Scudetto.

Otherwise, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich will be his next landing spot. While Bayern is a top club and good fit, the Bundesliga is just a step back from Serie A in terms of competitiveness. No doubt he will win the Bundesliga but that will be meaningless. In Real Madrid, he will become a Mega Star, slotting right in with those Brazilian wingers Vinicio Jr and Rodrigo as if they were triplets born in the same womb. So I do hope he goes to Madrid (for the record, I am a Real Madrid fan for life, so I am biased)

He needs to stay away from the EPL. Its over-hyped. But if he does want to go to the EPL, then Arsenal is the ideal club for him to help take them on a Uefa Champions League run next year.

Either way, Victor Osimhen is set as a top 3 striker for the next generation of superstars (ie Mbappe, Halaand, Osimhen).
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Here we go with Charlie..smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The club that pays the most. 250 I per week should be the starting salary. Champions league football and positive locker room culture. That club is Arsenal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The club that pays the most. 250 I per week should be the starting salary. Champions league football and positive locker room culture. That club is Arsenal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:52 pm The club that pays the most. 250 I per week should be the starting salary. Champions league football and positive locker room culture. That club is Arsenal.
Placing salary above other considerations is why someone like Okocha ended up at Galatasaray in his prime.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:18 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:52 pm The club that pays the most. 250 I per week should be the starting salary. Champions league football and positive locker room culture. That club is Arsenal.
Placing salary above other considerations is why someone like Okocha ended up at Galatasaray in his prime.
Well, it is his life and his work. He will make the decision that is BEST for him and not one that the fans like. I doubt Okocha is regretting anything!

He went from Fenerbache (never played for Galatasaray) to PSG. Not sure how he ended up in Turkey at his prime?
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

JJ never ever played for Galatasary . Learn and research yeyeman ( Fernabache)
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:54 pm

[A MODERATOR HAS DELETED THIS POST FOR VIOLATING FORUM RULES]
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Yeah. So you can Google. Congratulations.

What about the main point?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

txj wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:24 pm

Everyone who watched JayJay sabi sabi say bobo played 2 seasons in Turkey with Fenerbahçe along with the Gentle giant .

it is a massive disgrace to make such an error and he claims to support the SE . "Just calling that error out". with such errors , no one is concerned about what comments comes after that . It is a huge red flag .

maybe you are also not aware , however here is JayJay's highlights playing for Ferner

SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

wanaj0 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:29 pm
Well, it is his life and his work. He will make the decision that is BEST for him and not one that the fans like. I doubt Okocha is regretting anything!

He went from Fenerbache (never played for Galatasaray) to PSG. Not sure how he ended up in Turkey at his prime?
What you do is your life's work, not how much you earn.

Fenerbahce, yes. His prime in club football was arguably at Bolton (not even PSG) but he spent his mid 20s in Turkey which is a backward step having been in Germany.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Like asking a donkey whether life exists outside of the solar system. It has nothing to offer.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:34 pm

Like asking a donkey whether life exists outside of the solar system. It has nothing to offer.
This is what we call stalling and gas lighting . instead of you to say.ah, thanks Bigpokey, now you want to talk about the solor systems
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:15 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:34 pm

This is what we call stalling and gas lighting . instead of you to say.ah, thanks Bigpokey, now you want to talk about the solor systems
Yeye dey smell. :rotf: The abomination he committed "inside" is what has ruined him today. :oops:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:54 am
kalani JR wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:44 am He's going to England.
I just noticed that the only people on this thread who do not want him to go to England are Liverpool fans. Dem don dey fear :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah certain people need to realize that he isn't going to their club, that's why people are hoping for Bayern (not impossible but a Nigerian is always going to go to England).
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:06 pm
You want a village i.di.ot who was pushed out of his own home because he did something that is forbidden and an abomination inside, to learn and research? :rotf: :rotf: Yeye dey smell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dumbfo, you are a truly sick individual.
Forever projecting your perverted sexual fantasies onto others.
Nor be today.
Can’t you just do normal banter? Dem curse you? :?

You need therapy, but it might be too late already….
Chai.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "