What Club Should Osimhen Sign For & Why?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: What Club Should Osimhen Sign For & Why?

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:46 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:06 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:54 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:18 pm
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:52 pm The club that pays the most. 250 I per week should be the starting salary. Champions league football and positive locker room culture. That club is Arsenal.
Placing salary above other considerations is why someone like Okocha ended up at Galatasaray in his prime.
JJ never ever played for Galatasary . Learn and research yeyeman ( Fernabache)
You want a village i.di.ot who was pushed out of his own home because he did something that is forbidden and an abomination inside, to learn and research? :rotf: :rotf: Yeye dey smell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dumbfo, you are a truly sick individual.
Forever projecting your perverted sexual fantasies onto others.
Nor be today.
Can’t you just do normal banter? Dem curse you? :?

You need therapy, but it might be too late already….
Chai.
Danfool is a weird one, there are disturbing red flags you can't just overlook in an individual even if this is a faceless forum, I genuinely worry for that guy.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My brother, good morning! Are you saying the forbidden something, which is considered an abomination was sexual??? Woah Woah Woah!! :shock: :scared: :ohmy:

The one I heard was that they had a shrine by the house, where they put food in a clay pot to appease "the gods." and this ánụ́mànụ̀ went and ate the food out of the clay pot. :lol: :lol: It was that reason he was pushed out.

Didnt hear about this sexual thing. My God! This is truly sad. I send my thoughts and prayers. :(
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:52 pm The club that pays the most. 250 I per week should be the starting salary. Champions league football and positive locker room culture. That club is Arsenal.
Placing salary above other considerations is why someone like Okocha ended up at Galatasaray in his prime.
You want a village i.di.ot who was pushed out of his own home because he did something that is forbidden and an abomination inside, to learn and research? :rotf: :rotf: Yeye dey smell :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nor be today.

Chai.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damage limitation.
Nice. We understand. :D

At least there's a slim chance you'll tone down with this your fixation on all things sexual now that you realise you have been clocked.
That, my friend, would be great for the forum.
We are watching.
Stay safe. :thumb:
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:10 pm My brother, good morning! Are you saying the forbidden something, which is considered an abomination was sexual??? Woah Woah Woah!! :shock: :scared: :ohmy:

The one I heard was that they had a shrine by the house, where they put food in a clay pot to appease "the gods." and this ánụ́mànụ̀ went and ate the food out of the clay pot. :lol: :lol: It was that reason he was pushed out.

Didnt hear about this sexual thing. My God! This is truly sad. I send my thoughts and prayers. :(
Nor be today.

Chai.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My brother, from where are you watching? The Moderators chair? I dont think so. Remember, I had you removed. :D

Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:55 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Damage limitation.

At least there's a slim chance you'll tone down with this your fixation on all things sexual now that you realise you have been clocked.
We are watching.

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:55 pm We are watching.
:D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My thoughts and prayers. truly sad what Damunk has accused you of. I wish you the best in clearing your name. :oops: :(
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:29 pm
Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:55 pm We are watching.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Whatever tickles your perverted fancy. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We are watching.
Now your sexual perversion is under much closer scrutiny.

Sorry bro.
It was always gonna come out. You can't help yourself - but then, not many others can either.
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:16 pm My brother, from where are you watching? The Moderators chair? I dont think so. Remember, I had you removed. :D
Damage limitation.

We are watching.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Hmm.. My brother, your voyeurism aside, if what you have accused Yeye Man of is true - and I am not in a place to dispute the veracity - its deeply disturbing. Very sad.

I continue to send my thoughts and prayers. It is well :oops: :(
Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:50 pm Whatever tickles your perverted fancy. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We are watching.

Sorry bro.
It was always gonna come out. You can't help yourself - but then, not many others can either.
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:16 pm My brother, from where are you watching? The Moderators chair? I dont think so. Remember, I had you removed. :D
Damage limitation.

We are watching.

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Woah!!!!!!
Dumbfo driver is really struggling! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Diversion ain’t gonna help you mate. This is about YOU, no-one else.
The only diversion you’ll get is the signpost to the nearest sex therapy clinic.

This is one self-imposed stigma you’re not going to easily shake off.
The evidence is everywhere…all over the forum like dirty footprints.
You had your day. Now’s the time own your ish cos you ain’t gonna delete it, even if you tried.

So shhhhh!!!
My advice is to Keep kwayet.
(Note the correct use of the underlined.)

You gerrit now? Finally?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:02 pm Hmm.. My brother, your voyeurism aside, if what you have accused Yeye Man of is true - and I am not in a place to dispute the veracity - its deeply disturbing. Very sad.

Damunk wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:50 pm Whatever tickles your perverted fancy. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We are watching.

Sorry bro.
Damage limitation.

We are watching.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:02 pm Hmm.. My brother, your voyeurism aside, if what you have accused Yeye Man of is true - and I am not in a place to dispute the veracity - its deeply disturbing. Very sad.

We are watching.

Sorry bro.
Damage limitation.

We are watching.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

My brother, this was my reaction as well, when you told us about what happened! I had no idea at all. Honestly, I was surprised! It is certainly a different ball game when someone is accused of the heinous things you have accused him of. I truly hope its not true. For him to do what you have said? Ah! My God! :( My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved and i truly wish peace on anyone affected. Amen. :( :(
Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:30 am Woah!!!!!!
The only diversion you’ll get is the signpost to the nearest sex therapy clinic.

You had your day. Now’s the time own your ish cos you ain’t gonna delete it, even if you tried.

So shhhhh!!!

You gerrit now? Finally?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Story. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We are auditing your sexual references on CE.
It’s looking bad for you.
But at least, now you know.
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:09 am My brother, this was my reaction as well, when you told us about what happened! I had no idea at all. Honestly, I was surprised! It is certainly a different ball game when someone is accused of the heinous things you have accused him of. I truly hope its not true. For him to do what you have said? Ah! My God! :( My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved and i truly wish peace on anyone affected. Amen. :( :(

So shhhhh!!!

You gerrit now? Finally?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

it is well my brother. While it may be looking bad for those affected of the heinous act you you referenced on CE, I will continue to send my thoughts and prayers to them. I never knew he was capable of what you have referenced on CE. But now we all know. :D

By the way, let me know if you'd like me to speak to the right people to get you reinstated. You have been a good boy over the last 1 year, since I removed you. :D :)
Damunk wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:25 am Story. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We are auditing your sexual references on CE.
It’s looking bad for you.
But at least, now you know.
danfo driver wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:09 am My brother, this was my reaction as well, when you told us about what happened! I had no idea at all. Honestly, I was surprised! It is certainly a different ball game when someone is accused of the heinous things you have accused him of. I truly hope its not true. For him to do what you have said? Ah! My God! :( My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved and i truly wish peace on anyone affected. Amen. :( :(

So shhhhh!!!

You gerrit now? Finally?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:42 am
bret- hart wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:23 am RealMadrid. Benzema is washed. They will need a new #9 soon.
The current World Footballer of the Year is washed.....?

Getting back to football.

There's little doubt money will be the issue in his transfer wrt the clubs rumored to be interested. He will get paid, whichever club he joins...and deservedly so.

Its the football side of it and how each club's game and compliment of players suits his continued growth.

If you look at Madrid's history, he's really not their kind of striker. Plus Benzema will play at the very least one more season as the lead forward; probably two...

He definitely can be suited to Chelsea given the players they have just that it seems to be such an eclectic assemblage and I suspect patience will be thin when things settle down, as they will have to be rid of players who do not settle in quickly cus of those long term contracts...

I still stand by my Bayern option.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Chelsea
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

I think Chelsea is a non-starter with the way Boehly is operating.

He's bet the house on qualifying for the CL next season and I doubt they'll make it. I expect Osimhen to choose a club with CL football. Also there's little upside and leverage being tied to a 6 or 7 year contract. Plus they'd be top-heavy with Mudryk, Sterling, Havertz, Fofana, Ziyech, Broja, Madueke, Aubemeyang, Ziyech, Pulisic, Nkunku, and Osimhen - so they need to shift players who are likely on big wages.

Man United is a possibility and their new owners (if they arrive this summer) may wish to make a statement signing.

Benzema is still the big dog at Real....

Bayern looks the most coherent option.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

so this txj wants Vic to go to Bayern, so selfish players like Sane and Gnarby can choose not to play football.
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:49 pm so this txj wants Vic to go to Bayern, so selfish players like Sane and Gnarby can choose not to play football.
So how did Lewandowski score all those goals? Sane and Gnarby have averaged almost double digits in goals and assists in all competition the last 3 seasons.

Sane
10 goals and 6 asists (22/23..ongoing season)
14 goals 15 assists 21/22
10 goals 12 assists 20/21

Gnabry
10 goals 11 assists (22/23..ongoing season)
17 goals 9 assists
11 goals 7 assists

That's not even counting assists from Meuller who everyone knows is as unselfish as they come.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:21 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:49 pm so this txj wants Vic to go to Bayern, so selfish players like Sane and Gnarby can choose not to play football.
So how did Lewandowski score all those goals? Sane and Gnarby have averaged almost double digits in goals and assists in all competition the last 3 seasons.

Sane

Gnabry
17 goals 9 assists
11 goals 7 assists

That's not even counting assists from Meuller who everyone knows is as unselfish as they come.
why tell lies? here are the current stats this season, and i am watching Bayern play right now.

Top Scorers
Top Assists
Rank Name AssistsA GoalsGL PlayedP Chances Created Chances per 90 Total Passes Passes Complete Passes Incomplete Pass Accuracy
Jamal MusialaMusiala
8 9 20 24 1.20 559 472 87 84%
Serge GnabryGnabry
7 9 21 13 0.62 529 440 89 83%
Joshua KimmichKimmich
6 2 21 46 2.19 1629 1462 167 90%
Leroy SanéSané
4 9 18 21 1.17 651 548 103 84%
Sadio ManéMané
4 9 20
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/team ... rs/assists
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:35 pm
packerland wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:21 pm

Sane

Gnabry
17 goals 9 assists
11 goals 7 assists

why tell lies? here are the current stats this season, and i am watch Bayern play right now.

Top Scorers
Top Assists
Rank Name AssistsA GoalsGL PlayedP Chances Created Chances per 90 Total Passes Passes Complete Passes Incomplete Pass Accuracy
Jamal MusialaMusiala
8 9 20 24 1.20 559 472 87 84%
Serge GnabryGnabry
7 9 21 13 0.62 529 440 89 83%
Joshua KimmichKimmich
6 2 21 46 2.19 1629 1462 167 90%
Leroy SanéSané
4 9 18 21 1.17 651 548 103 84%
Sadio ManéMané
4 9 20
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/team ... rs/assists
You be real mugu I tell you. Scroll down at the bottom of your link and it says "The statistics shown for each player include any goals they may have scored in the following competitions in the current season: Champions League, German Bundesliga

The stats I posted above are for all competition (Bundesliga, Champions League, DFB-Pokal, DFL-Supercup).

Gnabry
Bundesliga 8 goals 5 assists
Champions 1 3 assists
DFB-Pokal 0 2 assists
DFL-Supercup 1 goal 1 assists

That's 10 goals and 11 assists for Gnabry. Even with your own stats, both players you called selfish are in the top 4 in goals scored and assists for Bayern. Get your facts right.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:41 am
Like I said in the match thread, he is the only footballer in the world that can score that goal and I am not exaggerating or trying to praise him. Its not the sexiest goal, its just a very difficult header that (1) very few will attempt; (2) probably only one - him - will get to; and (3) probably the only time a player will be able to get to it without fouling the goalkeeper.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I think people are not considering that he doesn't leave this summer.