Our Osimhen vs Salernitana, and he hangs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Our Osimhen vs Salernitana, and he hangs

Post by 1naija »

What TV channel?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

13 goals in 15 games! On to the next! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:30 pm Don't pass that to Lozano. Curl that into the far post. You're a #9. Play like one.
You got kids. You're making a fool out of yourself 😂😂😂😂😂
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:59 pm 13 goals in 15 games! On to the next! :clap:
the boy is something else ooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:43 pm
mehn i love this :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:58 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:43 pm
mehn i love this :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
gosh i miss the six, what a city,
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:43 pm
kawawa wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:37 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:30 pm Don't pass that to Lozano. Curl that into the far post. You're a #9. Play like one.
Of course he does not play like a #9 and he has still scored 13 goals and 4 assists in 15 Serie A games this season. What the @#$& kind of neuronal connectivity gave rise to this logic
This is where we differ. You see a player with 13 goals, I see a player who could already be sitting on 20. He misses easy chances. He doesn't take penalties. He passes when the shot is the better option.

We can agree to disagree. No be fight.
We are not going to let you move the goal posts on this. Coulda, woulda, scored more. We have all your predictions in writing. Never going to be a 20 goal a season striker. Remember? If he stays healthy we will be serving a heaping of humble pie in 6-8 weeks
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I just loved how he left his 2 markers for dead to get quickly to the rebound and score. That was world class anticipation!
I am happy
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

bushboy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:43 pm
kawawa wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:37 pm
Of course he does not play like a #9 and he has still scored 13 goals and 4 assists in 15 Serie A games this season. What the @#$& kind of neuronal connectivity gave rise to this logic
This is where we differ. You see a player with 13 goals, I see a player who could already be sitting on 20. He misses easy chances. He doesn't take penalties. He passes when the shot is the better option.

We can agree to disagree. No be fight.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My friend, admitting you were wrong won’t kill you. Name the number of strikers that have scored 20 goals in 15 games.

Anybody can be better, but the standard for a great striker is about 30 goals a season. Give or take, that’s a goal every other game. Our man is averaging damn near a goal a game, and you are still doing like say pepper dey ya eye? Issokay
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dammy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:00 pm I just loved how he left his 2 markers for dead to get quickly to the rebound and score. That was world class anticipation!
Bro, If you truly want to know how devastating Victor is, watch the highlights (not even the full game) of Napoli's loss to Cremonese, when they brought Victor in to play the last 15 minutes or so of extra time. He almost singlehandedly dragged Napoli out of their situation! As soon as he came in, the cremonese defenders began to tremble and make mistakes. They collapsed into confusion.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

A winner is a winner, is a winner. A winner demands everything from himself; and then, demands that everyone matches it!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:25 am
Dammy wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:00 pm I just loved how he left his 2 markers for dead to get quickly to the rebound and score. That was world class anticipation!
Bro, If you truly want to know how devastating Victor is, watch the highlights (not even the full game) of Napoli's loss to Cremonese, when they brought Victor in to play the last 15 minutes or so of extra time. He almost singlehandedly dragged Napoli out of their situation! As soon as he came in, the cremonese defenders began to tremble and make mistakes. They collapsed into confusion.
This is what scares people the most about Osimhen. It is not the goals lol. If you are counting the goal you are missing the point. He is probably the most important striker in Europe right now, even more important than Haaland, because of this one fact.

He doesn't just score.....he collapses defences SINGLEHANDEDLY. He is not just Serie A's top goalscorer and top goals contributor, if you study how he collapses defences, the goal contributions would actually be much larger than simply counting assists and goals. It could be that 65-75% of Napoli's goals come because of Osimhen, directly and indirectly. The current understanding would be closer to 35%. A huge understatement. In reality Victor is worth twice as much as the limited stats indicate.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

What a baller. Where are his haters again?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Tbite wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:12 am
This is what scares people the most about Osimhen. It is not the goals lol. If you are counting the goal you are missing the point. He is probably the most important striker in Europe right now, even more important than Haaland, because of this one fact.

He doesn't just score.....he collapses defences SINGLEHANDEDLY. He is not just Serie A's top goalscorer and top goals contributor, if you study how he collapses defences, the goal contributions would actually be much larger than simply counting assists and goals. It could be that 65-75% of Napoli's goals come because of Osimhen, directly and indirectly. The current understanding would be closer to 35%. A huge understatement. In reality Victor is worth twice as much as the limited stats indicate.
Exactly. Napoli vs Liverpool and Juventus are excellent examples of this. He had defenders shaking in those games.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Synopsis wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:29 pm

Exactly. Napoli vs Liverpool and Juventus are excellent examples of this. He had defenders shaking in those games.
Kai - cool off. He didn't have defenders shaking vs Liverpool. 1 duel with VVD that VVD won. fabu!. I do like Osimen tho but we should chill out on the overhyping a bit
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

icee wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:05 pm

Kai - cool off. He didn't have defenders shaking vs Liverpool. 1 duel with VVD that VVD won. fabu!. I do like Osimen tho but we should chill out on the overhyping a bit
Bros he meant the first leg even commentator said it “Osimhen giving Van Dyke all types of problems”. He was running them ragged until his injury. He even won a PK off Virgil but missed it.

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:33 pm
icee wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:05 pm

Bros he meant the first leg even commentator said it “Osimhen giving Van Dyke all types of problems”. He was running them ragged until his injury. He even won a PK off Virgil but missed it.

you have quite a lot of time on your hands. Notice there is one thing about all the Liverpool fans on CE when it comes to Osimhen? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: