Saka...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Saka...

Post by Tobi17 »

Bukayo Saka is EASILY the most talented player of Nigerian descent, what a player!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Saka...

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mod's please move to world football forum
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:47 pm Bukayo Saka is EASILY the most talented player of Nigerian descent, what a player!!!
We’re here for Nigerian players not players who are assumed to be of Nigerian descent playing for England. He’s a nobody here.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Saka and his family seriously considered playing for Nigeria until Amaju Pinnick turned up and started boasting about his wealth instead of talking about plans to accomodate Saka in the SE.
His brash comments pissed off the player's family and they opted for England.
I am happy
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Nigeria would wasted his talent….. keep on with your Moses, Chuk, Lookman, Ekong , Musa Etc
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Flex Swift wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:59 pm Nigeria would have wasted his talent….. keep on with your Moses, Chuk, Lookman, Ekong , Musa Etc
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Flex Swift wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:59 pm Nigeria would wasted his talent….. keep on with your Moses, Chuk, Lookman, Ekong , Musa Etc
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:source: :source: :source:
Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:50 pm Saka and his family seriously considered playing for Nigeria until Amaju Pinnick turned up and started boasting about his wealth instead of talking about plans to accomodate Saka in the SE.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Damunk wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:06 pm :source: :source: :source:
Dammy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:50 pm Saka and his family seriously considered playing for Nigeria until Amaju Pinnick turned up and started boasting about his wealth instead of talking about plans to accomodate Saka in the SE.
Pinnick, is capable of saying such rubbish. He is your friend, so you will defend him.

Dammy, was in your camp, don't know what happened.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Directly from a top Nigerian football official who was involved in the negotiations with the Saka family.
Owngoalnigeria put the story out a few months ago but I didn't believe until I was told what happened by the official
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

fabio wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:10 pm
Pinnick, is capable of saying such rubbish. He is your friend, so you will defend him.

Dammy, was in your camp, don't know what happened.
You take CE too seriously bro! Camps? Na wah o!
I am happy
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Pinnick is the worst thing to happen to Nigerian football in decades. Why don't they ever send Okocha and Kanu to talk to these boys? Anyways like flex said he would have been wasted playing 2nd fiddle to Musa and Moses Simon.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:52 pm
Pinnick is the worst thing to happen to Nigerian football in decades. Why don't they ever send Okocha and Kanu to talk to these boys? Anyways like flex said he would have been wasted playing 2nd fiddle to Musa and Moses Simon.
Picnic is gone so How is market now
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Flex Swift wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:59 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:59 pm Nigeria would have wasted his talent….. keep on with your Moses, Chuk, Lookman, Ekong , Musa Etc
Chuks and lookman are top ballers.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:19 pm
Like he said, we are wasting their talents. Lookman plays as SS/AM for Atalanta and is lighting up Seria A, Musa was used as a striker at CSKA Moscow where he flourished and Moses Simon plays as a free flowing LM/LW for Nantes. Rohr used Simon as a LWB with a defend first, attack second mentality drilled in him.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

packerland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:56 pm
Like he said, we are wasting their talents. Lookman plays as SS/AM for Atalanta and is lighting up Seria A, Musa was used as a striker at CSKA Moscow where he flourished and Moses Simon plays as a free flowing LM/LW for Nantes. Rohr used Simon as a LWB with a defend first, attack second mentality drilled in him.
We are wasting their talents because trash players like Musa and Moses keep getting callups regardless. Moses plays as a LW/LM for Nigeria and has been absolute garbage. His only good stint was the group stage of the AFCON yet he starts every game for Nigeria. Musa has been washed since 2019. Dude should be no where near the NT but if he can walk he is called up blocking the path of better players like Godwin, Ejuke, Tella, Sor, Iwala while the likes of Lookman waste away on the bench.

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Lookman is better suited as an AM! The guy is literally unplayable right now for Atalanta in the attacking mid role, Peseiro should engage his brains and try new things, I'm tired of this brainless dinosaur managers we keep hiring.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...If Saka had opted for Nigeria una for don bad mouth the kid for mistakes and an SE loss, from there na down hill psychologically for him. As young as he is, he is a professional being managed by professional people at both club and country. Nigeria FA are not professionals.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:06 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:56 pm
We are wasting their talents because trash players like Musa and Moses keep getting callups regardless. Moses plays as a LW/LM for Nigeria and has been absolute garbage. His only good stint was the group stage of the AFCON yet he starts every game for Nigeria. Musa has been washed since 2019. Dude should be no where near the NT but if he can walk he is called up blocking the path of better players like Godwin, Ejuke, Tella, Sor, Iwala while the likes of Lookman waste away on the bench.
I’m just saying even when Musa was in his prime he wasn’t used correctly and the same is happening with Lookman.

I’m with you on those two. We need to try other players in place of Moses. Musa should’ve been retired from getting National call ups 2 years ago.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:20 pm Lookman is better suited as an AM! The guy is literally unplayable right now for Atalanta in the attacking mid role, Peseiro should engage his brains and try new things, I'm tired of this brainless dinosaur managers we keep hiring.
Stop lying. Lookman does not play AM for Atalanta He's part of a front 2 in a 352 formation. He's more of an SS as he has free role along the front line.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Adisboy wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:52 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:20 pm Lookman is better suited as an AM! The guy is literally unplayable right now for Atalanta in the attacking mid role, Peseiro should engage his brains and try new things, I'm tired of this brainless dinosaur managers we keep hiring.
Stop lying. Lookman does not play AM for Atalanta He's part of a front 2 in a 352 formation. He's more of an SS as he has free role along the front line.
I wouldn’t say that, he mainly plays on the wing (right or left), he’s played a couple games behind the main striker but is mostly on one side and with Boga (back healthy) on the other side of Hojdland (sp.). But he’s definitely not playing as a CM/AM…it’s Emirs silly imagination..can see on here https://www.transfermarkt.us/ademola-lo ... %3A%20Nike
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

mcal wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:21 pm
...If Saka had opted for Nigeria una for don bad mouth the kid for mistakes and an SE loss, from there na down hill psychologically for him. As young as he is, he is a professional being managed by professional people at both club and country. Nigeria FA are not professionals.
:agree: It's hard to disagree with your perspective, knowing the way we run things.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges