Ebuehi

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Ebuehi

Post by Synopsis »

He is looking very solid defensively and going forward vs Inter Milan. Why doesn’t he feature much for Nigeria?
Adisboy
Egg
Egg
Re: Ebuehi

Post by Adisboy »

Synopsis wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:38 pm He is looking very solid defensively and going forward vs Inter Milan. Why doesn’t he feature much for Nigeria?
It's been mainly injury unfortunately. Hopefully he's fully back.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Adisboy wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:40 pm
Synopsis wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:38 pm He is looking very solid defensively and going forward vs Inter Milan. Why doesn’t he feature much for Nigeria?
Nah they never came him a fair shake. I remember when Rohr didn’t even play him in a meaningless game for him to be capped.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Mostly due to injuries, but I'm happy he's back to full fitness, he's one of our best full backs right now.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Ebuehi has always been my choice overall Right backs of the Eagles' squad. He is better than all these coaches parade on the field of play for Nigeria.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Igugu wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:14 am Ebuehi has always been my choice overall Right backs of the Eagles' squad. He is better than all these coaches parade on the field of play for Nigeria.
By a long mile. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Because the people that have been running our team are stupid
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Igugu wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:14 am Ebuehi has always been my choice overall Right backs of the Eagles' squad. He is better than all these coaches parade on the field of play for Nigeria.
It has always been a mind boggling bad decision not to start Ebuehi in every game he was available for. If a coach cannot spot his quality in 45 mins, I do wonder whether they are qualified for their job
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He was starting and playing regularly for us before his nearly career ending injury. By the time he recovered, Aina, zaidu, and Colin's were in better form. This was a good move for him. He is in better form than all the other players, so I am sure he will be back for our next qualifierss
packerland wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:45 pm
Nah they never came him a fair shake. I remember when Rohr didn’t even play him in a meaningless game for him to be capped.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:33 am He was starting and playing regularly for us before his nearly career ending injury. By the time he recovered, Aina, zaidu, and Colin's were in better form. This was a good move for him. He is in better form than all the other players, so I am sure he will be back for our next qualifierss
packerland wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:45 pm
Unku,

I don’t remember him starting more than 2 games for us talk less about playing regularly for us. His wiki profile has him at 10 appearances total for Nigeria.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He also has Bright Osayi-Samuel, who is on his way to Crystal Palace according to transfer rumours, to contend with for the RB position.
I am happy