Maceo, let's talk basketball.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Maceo, let's talk basketball.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.hammers.news/transfer-news/ ... l-onuachu/

According to several news sources it looks like the baskelballer is going to Eintract Frankfurt, the 2nd best league in Germany, a top 5 league. Upon completion Onuachu and Osihmen will be the only Nigerian players in a top 3 team playing the top 5 league.

So, would agree his post moves, fadeaways and dunking has paid off? And, that were just flat out wrong about Paul Onuachu. :taunt:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Maceo, let's talk basketball.

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:47 am https://www.hammers.news/transfer-news/ ... l-onuachu/

According to several news sources it looks like the baskelballer is going to Eintract Frankfurt, the 2nd best league in Germany, a top 5 league. Upon completion Onuachu and Osihmen will be the only Nigerian players in a top 3 team playing the top 5 league.

So, would agree his post moves, fadeaways and dunking has paid off? And, that were just flat out wrong about Paul Onuachu. :taunt:
Well I said he might end up in the French league or something, but this is good too. I’m excited for him as Genk was trying to milk his transfer fee for everything they could get preventing him from getting his desired move away. Now it’s time to show he’s been working on his short range game as they won’t just be allowing him slam dunk anyhow in the German league! I’m so proud of our boy for proving me wrong 😂
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

But peep the shade kai Basketballer don suffer
I actually think that Paul Onuachu would have been a useful addition to the West Ham squad. Standing at 6ft 7in tall, he would have provided David Moyes with a completely unique option that he doesn’t currently possess.

That ship seems to have sailed though. And in all fairness, there are plenty of better options out there for the Hammers anyway.
:bump: :bump:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:11 am But peep the shade kai Basketballer don suffer
I actually think that Paul Onuachu would have been a useful addition to the West Ham squad. Standing at 6ft 7in tall, he would have provided David Moyes with a completely unique option that he doesn’t currently possess.

That ship seems to have sailed though. And in all fairness, there are plenty of better options out there for the Hammers anyway.
:bump: :bump:

Yes. The West Yam ship is on its way to relegation where they’ll be duking it out with Luton Town and High Wycombe while Onuachu will be contending for the Bundesliga and CL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I promise to buy you a Yammers season ticket once they arrive in the championship to help us scout for other potential SE basket ballers we could use in our Chan team. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

We all pray he gets to prove himself in the Bundesliga while proving many of us wrong in the process. :thumb:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Good move. He never looks good on the eye, but his stats are solid. Let's see if he can hack it in a tougher league