SUPER FALCONS REVELATION SQUAD NAMED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUPER FALCONS REVELATION SQUAD NAMED

Post by jette1 »

Goal mexico
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I can’t believe Mexico is beating Nigeria. I will cease to watch the SuperFalcons friendly matches. Too many wasted emotions and unfulfilled hopes❗️

Cheers.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:54 am I can’t believe Mexico is beating Nigeria. I will cease to watch the SuperFalcons friendly matches. Too many wasted emotions and unfulfilled hopes❗️

Cheers.
I don't watch women's football, just can't take it seriously as sexist as that may sound.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Game over; SF weren’t looking bad until that guff off in the back that resulted in the goal

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

jette1 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:06 am Game over; SF weren’t looking bad until that guff off in the back that resulted in the goal
You do realize they played the Mexican women and not the men? Should we count this as a moral victory?
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
cybersoccerfan
Egg
Egg

Post by cybersoccerfan »

cybersoccerfan
Egg
Egg

Post by cybersoccerfan »

Team seems to be regressing - really concerning!

There isn't a discernible approach/playing pattern - which would explain the very little goal scoring opportunities.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

cybersoccerfan wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:28 am Team seems to be regressing - really concerning!

There isn't a discernible approach/playing pattern - which would explain the very little goal scoring opportunities.
    It’s currently a very POORLY-COACHED team… :oops:
    #ENDSARS #BLM
    #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
    Adisboy
    Egg
    Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Gotti wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:18 am
      cybersoccerfan wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:28 am Team seems to be regressing - really concerning!

It’s currently a very POORLY-COACHED team:oops:
      This is a big problem. You can clearly see the issues but the coach doesn't. The MIDFIELD!! Why he keeps playing Ajibade in the midfield beats me when there's Okobi & Ayinde that worked well at WAFCON. Also the fact that he didn't call up players like Onyenezide, Sabastine , ( i know Abiodun is injured), from the NWFL is questionable where that's weak area. Onyenezide most likely might be the best midfielder in Nigeria with great offensive attributes. She's shining again in the NWFL this season with 3 goals & several POTM performances. Also Ihezue is not good. The forward line should be Ajibade, Oshoala & Okoronkwo, with Kanu & Monday as backups. Unfortunately for us, Oshoala is our best forward by a country-mile so we have to get her back in the squad to stand any chance at the World Cup.
      TonyTheTigerKiller
      Eaglet
      Eaglet

It’s currently a very POORLY-COACHED team… :oops:
        Thank you, Mr. Obvious. Just how much mileage can a team get out of a part time coach❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
        OJI
        Egg
        Egg

Post by OJI »

Adisboy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:37 pm

This is a big problem. You can clearly see the issues but the coach doesn't. The MIDFIELD!! Why he keeps playing Ajibade in the midfield beats me when there's Okobi & Ayinde that worked well at WAFCON. Also the fact that he didn't call up players like Onyenezide, Sabastine , ( i know Abiodun is injured), from the NWFL is questionable where that's weak area. Onyenezide most likely might be the best midfielder in Nigeria with great offensive attributes. She's shining again in the NWFL this season with 3 goals & several POTM performances. Also Ihezue is not good. The forward line should be Ajibade, Oshoala & Okoronkwo, with Kanu & Monday as backups. Unfortunately for us, Oshoala is our best forward by a country-mile so we have to get her back in the squad to stand any chance at the World Cup.
          In the Nigerian environment, these fake coaches operate with a don't-rock-the-boat philosophy. Who cares about the greater good? The environment that hired them came across as unserious with no consequences for failure. No sponsor ship cancellations if disaster looms. The only fallout from failure is the bruised ego of administrators.

Selecting a new player that outshines a regular presents a unique dilemma in an environment where job stability is unknown. A new successful player (re)introduces off-field drama among the competing factions involved in the coaching set up, and administration. Westerhoff did the same thing with his antics with Ikpeba.
          This guy doesn't give a hoot . He says the right things. He doesn't act the part.
          Bigpokey24
          Super Eagle
          Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

we dey go WC to make the numbers. This current FAlcons no be am
          SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
          My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
          It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
          All rights aren't reserved
          jette1
          Eaglet
          Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

OJI wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:42 pm
          Adisboy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:37 pm

In the Nigerian environment, these fake coaches operate with a don't-rock-the-boat philosophy. Who cares about the greater good? The environment that hired them came across as unserious with no consequences for failure. No sponsor ship cancellations if disaster looms. The only fallout from failure is the bruised ego of administrators.

Selecting a new player that outshines a regular presents a unique dilemma in an environment where job stability is unknown. A new successful player (re)introduces off-field drama among the competing factions involved in the coaching set up, and administration. Westerhoff did the same thing with his antics with Ikpeba.
            This guy doesn't give a hoot . He says the right things. He doesn't act the part.
            OK? Continue !!!

fledy
            Egg
            Egg

Post by fledy »

This Waldrum of a coach is a fraudster! The game has passed him bye bye. This team will go the WC and suck! Surprised that NFF kept him on after WAFCON!
            It's like we play scared and look unorganized.
            jette1
            Eaglet
            Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

fledy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:48 pm This Waldrum of a coach is a fraudster! The game has passed him bye bye. This team will go the WC and suck! Surprised that NFF kept him on after WAFCON!
            So a team that hasn’t been together since Japan friendly travelled to Mexico practiced for one day before playing a home team that has been camping for weeks, still held mexico, was not outplayed by any means, created more chances except concede a late goal ? OK ooooohhh!!!!

TonyTheTigerKiller
            Eaglet
            Eaglet

jette1 wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:44 pm
            fledy wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:48 pm This Waldrum of a coach is a fraudster! The game has passed him bye bye. This team will go the WC and suck! Surprised that NFF kept him on after WAFCON!
            So a team that hasn’t been together since Japan friendly travelled to Mexico practiced for one day before playing a home team that has been camping for weeks, still held mexico, was not outplayed by any means, created more chances except concede a late goal ? OK ooooohhh!!!!
            Stop promoting falsehood. The SuperFalcons neither outplayed Mexico or created more chances. Visit one of the football statistics site to review the stats for that match. Mexico had much more possession and more shots than Nigeria. That’s the fact❗️

Cheers.
            jette1
            Eaglet
            Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:32 am
            Stop promoting falsehood. The SuperFalcons neither outplayed Mexico or created more chances. Visit one of the football statistics site to review the stats for that match. Mexico had much more possession and more shots than Nigeria. That’s the fact❗️

Cheers.
            Mugu show me where i said SF outplayed mexico ? Mugu I watched the game live unlike you who didn't.

TonyTheTigerKiller
            Eaglet
            Eaglet

jette1 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:57 am

Cheers.
            Mugu show me where i said SF outplayed mexico ? Mugu I watched the game live unlike you who didn't.
            You pathetic something wannabe…

- you said the SuperFalcons were not outplayed; they were

- you said the SuperFalcons created more chances; the didn’t

Liar liar, pants on fire… So you watched the match live from your base in Ajegunle… God bless you🙂❗️

Cheers.
            cybersoccerfan
            Egg
            Egg

Post by cybersoccerfan »

Most senior national teams have not been together since the November international break. This is the now the norm - similar to men's national teams - as the women's game continues to grow. For example, Australia is also hosting a four nation tournament right now and a lot of their players play abroad, and Spain are in the tournament with players who played league matches this past weekend like Ajibade, Payne, Ohale and Okobi.

I doubt the Mexican national team has been in camp for weeks - most of their players play in the Mexican league which restarted in early January but is on a break for this international window. In fact Kanu was team mates to a few of them until a couple of weeks ago when she transferred to the NWSL. So the slight advantage would be traveling within their country and not long camping.

Of course there are organizational challenges with all Nigerian teams, however, for a team which has been under same technical crew for about 2 years there should be better performances than we are seeing now!
            jette1
            Eaglet
            Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:22 am
            jette1 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:57 am

Cheers.
            You pathetic something wannabe…

- you said the SuperFalcons were not outplayed; they were

- you said the SuperFalcons created more chances; the didn’t

Liar liar, pants on fire… So you watched the match live from your base in Ajegunle… God bless you🙂❗️

Cheers.
            Ajugunle residents are more human than an idiotic cat killer. This fool doesn’t even know what it means to watch something live. Once again the question is - show me where I said falcons outplayed Mexicans. Fool!!! You got caught in your lie now you wanna swallow your words. Dumb assss