Okereke scores a worldie against Inter Milan

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Okereke scores a worldie against Inter Milan

Post by Tobi17 »

Why's this guy not in the NT set up? he's easily one of our most talented forwards.

https://out.reddit.com/t3_10nk3d9?url=h ... _name=mweb
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Okereke scores a worldie against Inter Milan

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:47 pm Why's this guy not in the NT set up? he's easily one of our most talented forwards.

Is your assessment based on this 5 second clip or on something else❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:52 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:47 pm Why's this guy not in the NT set up? he's easily one of our most talented forwards.

Is your assessment based on this 5 second clip or on something else❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Except you live under a cave, every Nigerian fan who has followed this guy's career should be familiar about Okereke.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Not the first spectacular goal he's scored. He scored quite a few wonder goals last season. It may have to do with consistency. I think he's only scored 4 serie A goals this season. That being said, I think he would score more goals if he played for a better team.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

olu wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:55 pm Not the first spectacular goal he's scored. He scored quite a few wonder goals last season. It may have to do with consistency. I think he's only scored 4 serie A goals this season. That being said, I think he would score more goals if he played for a better team.
To be fair he plays for a struggling team that barely creates chances for him, but if you want watch his overall game, you can tell he has a top football IQ and he has raked in a number or decent assists this season as well playing mostly from the wings...he deserves a decent to move to a decent EPL team for sure- not sure why teams like Leicester, Everton, West Ham aren't in for him.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The guy is very good and always scoring worldies every season, he has great technique…

Solo goal from inside his own half…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

olu wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:55 pm Not the first spectacular goal he's scored. He scored quite a few wonder goals last season. It may have to do with consistency. I think he's only scored 4 serie A goals this season. That being said, I think he would score more goals if he played for a better team.
Well, he has more goals than his teammate Dessers that makes the SE…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I truly wish the best for him. He deserves to be in the national team, but probably he is being kept out due to what Bushboy has done to his destiny. Those of you who like him, you need to get him help very fast! You cant stand there and watch Bushboy suck his destiny and use it to do juju to enrich himself. Release him! Release him!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

What is this guy's best position ?

Because we are in need of high IQ wingers.

We don't really need any more "good" strikers, or anymore cul-de-sac wing forwards. Me thinks he is simply one of those 2 type of players, and if so isn't really needed.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:37 am What is this guy's best position ?

We don't really need any more "good" strikers, or anymore cul-de-sac wing forwards. Me thinks he is simply one of those 2 type of players, and if so isn't really needed.
It's hard to define his best position as he plays on the wings sometimes, as a CF and then as a support striker...but one thing that can't be disputed is that the lad is a very cerebral player, he has just been unlucky playing in the lower rungs of Italian clubs (or maybe he has a terrible agent).
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:46 am
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:37 am What is this guy's best position ?

It's hard to define his best position as he plays on the wings sometimes, as a CF and then as a support striker...but one thing that can't be disputed is that the lad is a very cerebral player, he has just been unlucky playing in the lower rungs of Italian clubs (or maybe he has a terrible agent).
Yep! Between him and Lookman they get used in different positions.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What happened to him? He was hot early in the season and then kind of dropped off the radar. Was he injured?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:48 pm What happened to him? He was hot early in the season and then kind of dropped off the radar. Was he injured?
Bushboy :(
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?