Our Osimhen vs Roma and he hangs again with goal of the Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Roma and he hangs again with goal of the Season

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:29 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:46 pm Roma has balled big time in this game, if they had a Vic and Kava, they would have been up like 4 goals today. Jose has really done a lot for this club.. I would love to see Jose back at Chelsea
I was surprised that Roma did not park this bus.

This is their best game so far. Yes they lost but there is a lot of positives. Main issue for them is that they have a very WEAK bench. JM will have to prioritize the league and forgo the other competitions. A top 4 will help Roma significantly.

As per Osimhen, that was goal of the season!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

I'm not impressed. He missed two chances. Roma are not such a big team.

Signed

Bushboy
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:49 pm I'm not impressed. He missed two chances. Roma are not such a big team.

Signed

Bushboy
Would this be the first time in the history of Cybereagles that a Super Eagles player will suspend the account of a Cybereagles member? Kaii! Osimhen wicked sha! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?