Our Osimhen vs Roma and he hangs again with goal of the Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kawawa
Egg
Egg
Re: Our Osimhen vs Roma and he hangs again with goal of the Season

Post by kawawa »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:30 pm
kawawa wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:25 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:21 pm
Believe it or not wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:18 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:11 pm Shege....don't forget the delivery. We need winger who can deliver the ball like he got. Our only hope is Yira Sor.
This is the koko of the matter. Either we use wingers that can cross or we stop relying on wing play.
em, the last game Vic played for the SE he scored 5 goals... so make we hear word
I think 4 goals but you are right just an attempt to promote Yira Sor who is a thousand times better than Lookman from what I hear. Victor is going to score wing play or not.
Have u ever seen lookman deliver a cross like the one Oshimen just got? If any of our stingers were in Kravasklia's position they'd had most likely try to dribble the defender and head for goal or pass back to mf.
You are saying now that Yira Sor can do what Krava does and according to you no Nigerian winger in recent memory has been able to do. Based on what? The Krava like assists he dished out in the Fortuna league or the assists he tallied in his 4 games in Belgium so far? Let the guy play, I want this guy to do well but you are grossly over-hyping
Last edited by kawawa on Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Bushboy will come out of the bush to say Osimhen should have scored a hat trick.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Roma has balled big time in this game, if they had a Vic and Kava, they would have been up like 4 goals today. Jose has really done a lot for this club.. I would love to see Jose back at Chelsea
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:39 pm yeye Tammy, he would have been tearing defenses with a team mate like Vic in international football ...smh
Abraham is a lesson to the innit boys that think they can use Nigeria as their launchpad to England, except you're a Saka who's a generational talent, you better tame your expectations or have yourself stuck in the wilderness of international football.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:47 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:39 pm yeye Tammy, he would have been tearing defenses with a team mate like Vic in international football ...smh
Abraham is a lesson to the innit boys that think they can use Nigeria as their launchpad to England, except you're a Saka who's a generational talent, you better tame your expectations or have yourself stuck in the wilderness of international football.

Berra tell Tella to make sure he buys enough recharge cards in case Nff calls him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Seria A has been so entertaining this season, Milan lost at home to Sassulo 2-5
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kawawa wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:45 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:11 pm Shege....don't forget the delivery. We need winger who can deliver the ball like he got. Our only hope is Yira Sor.
This is the koko of the matter. Either we use wingers that can cross or we stop relying on wing play.
em, the last game Vic played for the SE he scored 5 goals... so make we hear word
I think 4 goals but you are right just an attempt to promote Yira Sor who is a thousand times better than Lookman from what I hear. Victor is going to score wing play or not.
Have u ever seen lookman deliver a cross like the one Oshimen just got? If any of our stingers were in Kravasklia's position they'd had most likely try to dribble the defender and head for goal or pass back to mf.
You are saying now that Yira Sor can do what Krava does and according to you no Nigerian winger in recent memory has been able to do. Based on what? The Krava like assists he dished out in the Fortuna league or the assists he tallied in his 4 games in Belgium so far? Let the guy play, I want this guy to do well but you are grossly over-hyping
Perhaps you should go and watch the games Victor played without Kvara this season, including the last game and see the goals he has scored. You and the white commentators who cannot accept that Victor is the KING of this team and has nothing to do with Kvara will be put to shame!

I am listening to the commentary and laughing my heads off. The second commentator simply cannot accept it! Any small play -- "that was great hold up by Osimhen, but Kvaraskhelia nut-megged someone 40 minutes ago." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Synopsis wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:45 pm Bushboy will come out of the bush to say Osimhen should have scored a hat trick.
Before Victor's goal, Roma had the second best defense in the league (Napoli has the best).
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:50 pm Seria A has been so entertaining this season, Milan lost at home to Sassulo 2-5
The games are great. They need some steady revenue so they can’t keep doing the amateurish book keeping. They keep dragging themselves down. Why did the premier league get it right and Serie A seems just hapless
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I really feel for Moffi,Sadiq, Awoniyi and Onuachu. They have no chance of playing much as long as Vic is healthy unless 1 of them plays with him.
OCCUPY NFF!!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Watching the game, the tactical organization and balance of both sides is why I love Serie A football
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cannot wait to watch ESPNFC today .Don Hutchison go troll all of them tire 🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

he has already tweeted about it , my belle oooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:51 pm
kawawa wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:45 pm
Perhaps you should go and watch the games Victor played without Kvara this season, including the last game and see the goals he has scored. You and the white commentators who cannot accept that Victor is the KING of this team and has nothing to do with Kvara will be put to shame!

I am listening to the commentary and laughing my heads off. The second commentator simply cannot accept it! Any small play -- "that was great hold up by Osimhen, but Kvaraskhelia nut-megged someone 40 minutes ago." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
WTF are you smoking my brother. This has got to be the most disconnected post followed by the usual frankly annoying emoji. Have you actually read any of the previous conversations I have been having with Emir about his putdown of Lookman and hyping of Sor. You just can’t jump in out of contest, make some pretty dumb racial jibe add you signature emoji’s and move on.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Smalling isn't playing football anymore, this is getting ridiculous
SuperEagles

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:44 pm
txj wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:38 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:37 pm
txj wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:34 pm Lozano killing Zalewski on the right
How? Zalewski is on the other flank agains Kvara

Spina I mean
That one na human being? Only playing because Celik is out, suspended. What an embarrassment of a left back he has become.

His day is done. El Sharawy is on

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Roma squeezing the lines better in 2hf

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

49ers tie it

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Roma close

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Roma go soon score. Napoli living dangerously
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

VAR
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

see counter
SuperEagles