Folarin Balogun

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Folarin Balogun

Post by bret- hart »

Who is advising Eze? Dude is wasting away like Onuoha did back then.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

wiseone wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:42 pm
Done deal! He made the best choice for him and his family, his endorsement value just went through the roof.
OCCUPY NFF!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:29 am
This is why the US is the most dominant country in the world. They jumped on the boy and got their man pronto. No talking to parents, sending technical crews to watch him and all the talk. They wanted him and went after him full force. The boy even pulled out of the England U21 with alacrity! Go USA! :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Shame on Nigeria.

We are more interested with carrying junk like Ahmed Musa and marketing junk players.

Why would anybody want to play for such a disorganized and corrupt junk heap of a federation.

This guy switched in his youth while clowns like Adarabioyo and Eze are still dreaming of singing "God save the king"

Shame shame shame. On both ends.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:52 am Shame on Nigeria.

We are more interested with carrying junk like Ahmed Musa and marketing junk players.

Why would anybody want to play for such a disorganized and corrupt junk heap of a federation.

This guy switched in his youth while clowns like Adarabioyo and Eze are still dreaming of singing "God save the king"

Shame shame shame. On both ends.
Hold on a minute.
I thought Nigeria was not supposed to “beg” all these “innit rejects”.
God has blessed us abundantly with world beaters in the NPFL. They just haven’t been identified yet but we think they are sitting in our CHAN teams, our U23s and U20s.

What the USA is doing is absolutely shameful and we will not descend so low!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

You can forget about him. He will play for the United States in the next WC, which will be a home tourney for him and a dream scenario.

The French journalist thinks he will become one of the best strikers in the World, which frankly is shocking to me. :ohmy:

I think we will regret not going after him harder, but we can't offer him what America can at the moment. We need to concentrate on Eze right now imho.

olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He will probably play for the USA cos they've been the most persistent. Not saying we should shamelessly pursue him, but there is a way to be persistent in a classy way. The NFF needs to understand the importance of building squad depth.

Btw, looking at the last SE and U-23 squad, quality home grown players were also ignored. So this is not a Nigerian-born vs "born in the abroad" thing.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Why are you people losing sleep. We have numbers when it comes to attacking players. We don't need him...(he scores penalties to inflate his numbers)

If he wants the SE he would hold out
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

airwolex wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:44 am You can forget about him. He will play for the United States in the next WC, which will be a home tourney for him and a dream scenario.

The French journalist thinks he will become one of the best strikers in the World, which frankly is shocking to me. :ohmy:

I think we will regret not going after him harder, but we can't offer him what America can at the moment. We need to concentrate on Eze right now imho.

How can one regret something they never had or experienced? Eh

Even juls said Nigeria has numbers in that position . Let's be honest we've always had numbers in the striking position , from Yekini, Ikpeba, Amo, MArtins, Utaka, Yak, Emenike, Ighalo, etc. we have Our Osimhen, Moffi, Umar, Kele, Lookman, Onu, even Orban ... Every Nigerian growing up wants to play as a striker starting from monkey post.

We should focus on defenders and midfielders . Flo will not be missed
SuperEagles

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

airwolex wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:44 am You can forget about him. He will play for the United States in the next WC, which will be a home tourney for him and a dream scenario.

This is the one we should have gone after with everything - he wanted to play for us! Massive loss!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Who needs Balogun when we will have Musa to add to his WC goal tally in 2026.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria will be okay. We do have Osimhen, Moffi and etc.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:31 pm

This is the one we should have gone after with everything - he wanted to play for us! Massive loss!!!
If he wanted to play for us, he would have played for us! Who the hell do you think you are lying to? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Whar irks me is that we didn't even put much effort into getting him. Pinnick overdid his foreign recruit and this new NFF guy looks like recruiting abroad players is not in his agenda.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

wiseone wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:07 pm
All the best of luck to him. Good he has chosen to play for USMNT, otherwise he would have been surplus to requirements in the current Eagles attack.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mods
SuperEagles

Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

packerland wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:15 pm

Whar irks me is that we didn't even put much effort into getting him. Pinnick overdid his foreign recruit and this new NFF guy looks like recruiting abroad players is not in his agenda.

THAT DOESN'T IRK ME ONE BIT

What irks the heck out of me is the near total abandonment to install a system of finding an developing local talents at the youth level which the most successful countries do. If you believe the census, Nigeria has over 200 capable people and that's enough to stock two capable national teams without relying on foreign assistance.
Bell