Victor Osimhen for AFPOY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

joao
Egg
Egg
Re: Victor Osimhen for AFPOY

Post by joao »

I'll give AFPOY to Partey, as he was a reason Ghana went to Qatar,
and his contributions to Arsenal's success.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joao wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:37 pm I'll give AFPOY to Partey, as he was a reason Ghana went to Qatar,
Which success?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:19 pm
joao wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:37 pm I'll give AFPOY to Partey, as he was a reason Ghana went to Qatar,
Which success?
still waiting for their first title this season, they've been knocked out of the FA and EFL cup. We dey wait dem to win EPL and Europa...We all saw partey in Qatar, and he was very useless. The funny thing is partey has zero assist so far this season in all competitions ...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Oh boy! If Partey like e win AFY, I couldn't careless. I am just intrigued as to what success Joao is referring to. I am genuinely confused. Did I miss something?
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:39 pm
danfo driver wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:19 pm
Which success?
still waiting for their first title this season, they've been knocked out of the FA and EFL cup. We dey wait dem to win EPL and Europa...We all saw partey in Qatar, and he was very useless. The funny thing is partey has zero assist so far this season in all competitions ...smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

dd please chill. As a player, no one can ignore Partey's contribution to getting Ghana to Qatar.
Unless we want to allow the pain of his contribution to our SE not qualifying blind us. As for Partey's
contributions to Arsenal's current success? Haba!, ...even Arteta can't argue.

Osimhen is surely a contestant, and will get his AFPOY sooner or later.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

joao wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:40 pm Arsenal's current success
I am confused. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, so let me be more pointed - WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ARSENAL'S CURRENT SUCCESS.

What is this current success you are referring to?

Hope this helps. Thanks!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:53 pm
I am confused. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, so let me be more pointed - WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ARSENAL'S CURRENT SUCCESS.

Hope this helps. Thanks!
In the EPL of course, except you want to say the team is no improvement from last season.
BTW, I am no Arsenal fan, so please note.

― Chris Hedges
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

joao wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:22 am

Hope this helps. Thanks!
In the EPL of course, except you want to say the team is no improvement from last season.
Don’t mind dd he’s just jealous of every trophy Arseanal has won this season…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:39 am
joao wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:22 am

Hope this helps. Thanks!
Don’t mind dd he’s just jealous of every trophy Arseanal has won this season…
I have no words. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: