Onuachu joins Southampton

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Onuachu joins Southampton

Post by Tobi17 »

Transfer window closes today and Southampton made a desperate bid to sign him.

Maceo4 will like this one :taunt:

https://out.reddit.com/t3_10q2mf3?url=h ... _name=mweb
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Onuachu joins Southampton

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:18 pm Transfer window closes today and Southampton made a desperate bid to sign him.

Nice one, he can be a Peter Crouch type forward for them, let’s see how it goes! Congrats to the BBaller!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:25 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:18 pm Transfer window closes today and Southampton made a desperate bid to sign him.

Nice one, he can be a Peter Crouch type forward for them, let’s see how it goes! Congrats to the BBaller!!!
They also signed Ghanaian wonder kid Kamaldeen Sulemana, now if Sulemana can use his pace and trickery along with Ward prowse to deliver some pinpoint crosses for Air Onuachu, the PL won't be ready for our boy :thumbs:
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The Southampton fans forum are really excited about the signing, they really wanted Onuachu to sign for them over Everton
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

See bad belle. You need a church monitored fasting program to rid yourself of it.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So does this automatically move him up the SE pecking order since playing in the EPL was the only criteria some were using to rate some strikers with 4.25 goals?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

1naija wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:48 pm So does this automatically move him up the SE pecking order since playing in the EPL was the only criteria some were using to rate some strikers with 4.25 goals?
Hell yeah it does :lol: . Punnick will approve too.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Great news
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Look at how people whose destiny have not been sucked out by bushboy are succeeding! :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:41 pm

See bad belle. You need a church monitored fasting program to rid yourself of it.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lookuman says hi…

Super Eagus 4 Life!
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Finally, an English club in need of a striker makes a logical decision. Would have preferred Everton but this is good too

First game he starts, he will score
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

So he will be playing in the Championship next season?
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:48 pm So he will be playing in the Championship next season?
Championship is better than Belgium.
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

He just did an "Okoye" lol...Notice that most our players that move to these struggling EPL clubs actually become worse....Still wondering how this is considered a good move.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

gochino wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:17 pm He just did an "Okoye" lol...Notice that most our players that move to these struggling EPL clubs actually become worse....Still wondering how this is considered a good move.
More pay, more exposure, half a season to show what he can do in a top 5 league…let’s see how it works out.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
MAIDABOI
Egg
Egg

Post by MAIDABOI »

Tolu of Amiens going to Belgian side Anderlecht
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Or he will keep them up this season.
Undertaker wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:48 pm So he will be playing in the Championship next season?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

MAIDABOI wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:38 pm Tolu of Amiens going to Belgian side Anderlecht
Genk have gazumped Anderlecht over Tolu Arokodare
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Dammy wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:44 pm
MAIDABOI wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:38 pm Tolu of Amiens going to Belgian side Anderlecht
Genk have gazumped Anderlecht over Tolu Arokodare
Nice. Seemed like the boy might be a flop after he left Germany, good to see him back at a competitive team.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:03 pm
Does this recognition by EPL team credits and validates what ROHR recognized since time immemorial when many on CE were calling him a basket ball player
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

jette1 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:07 am
Does this recognition by EPL team credits and validates what ROHR recognized since time immemorial when many on CE were calling him a basket ball player
It doesn't really validate anything.

SE striking positions is one of the hardest national teams in the world to make it.

We have other players who offer more and are not as one dimensional and slow. Air Onuachu doesn't really fit with the way SE plays, and for the most part he has been ineffective when playing for us.

Hope he proves he belongs at this stage though, but it will take a lot to move the likes of Moffi, Sadiq, Balogun, out of the way.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:29 am
jette1 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:07 am
It doesn't really validate anything.

SE striking positions is one of the hardest national teams in the world to make it.

We have other players who offer more and are not as one dimensional and slow. Air Onuachu doesn't really fit with the way SE plays, and for the most part he has been ineffective when playing for us.

Hope he proves he belongs at this stage though, but it will take a lot to move the likes of Moffi, Sadiq, Balogun, out of the way.
This clearly validates his quality. EPL teams are no idiots to fork out that kind of money for useless players or for players they don't believe in.
It's fair to say you don't rate him. But that is just your opinion and most don't share it.
SE isn't all that, as you think it is. It is the coaches in SE who don't play to his strengths. I thought you would understand that. Anyone who is gifted with a cerebrum should know this.
All I can say is Congratulations to him and I wish him success in his new team. Will certainly be watching Southampton now.