Our world- class Osimhen vs Sperza and he hangs x2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Our world- class Osimhen vs Sperza and he hangs x2

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:19 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:03 pm Khvicha Kvaratskhelia- very unselfish and classy player, had the opportunity to bag a brace for himself but unselfishly gave Osimhen an assist to increase his (Osimhen's) goal tally...now that's a team player and the type of winger every world class player will dream to have as a pair, easy to see why Osimhen really likes the kid.
Thats what happens when you work with your teammates well, they will reward you. When Osimhen was brought down for a pk a few months ago and took the ball to give to Kvara, one person insulted Osimhen here. When you look out for your team mates, they look out for you.
:clap:

Imagine if that was Insigne :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

watched the highlights and saw the first goal and I just laugh my head off!! :rotf: :rotf:

Literally, there is ZERO REASON for Osimhen to score that goal. Absolutely no reason. I can confidently say that in the entire world, he is probably the only person who will score that goal. Most strikers will not waste their time because it was the goalkeepers ball. More curious strikers will not attempt it for fear of getting injured by the goalkeeper. The final one or 2 who even attempt it will not be able to lift up that high to challenge the goal keeper. The last one person (who is not Osimhen) who attempts it will foul the goalkeeper. :rotf:

Its unbelievable that he dared to score that goal.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:50 pm watched the highlights and saw the first goal and I just laugh my head off!! :rotf: :rotf:

Literally, there is ZERO REASON for Osimhen to score that goal. Absolutely no reason. I can confidently say that in the entire world, he is probably the only person who will score that goal. Most strikers will not waste their time because it was the goalkeepers ball. More curious strikers will not attempt it for fear of getting injured by the goalkeeper. The final one or 2 who even attempt it will not be able to lift up that high to challenge the goal keeper. The last one person (who is not Osimhen) who attempts it will foul the goalkeeper. :rotf:

Agree. The guy has guts aplenty. Great goal for a guy who had his orbital bones broken and his eye dangling from the socket by trying to head a ball just a bit over a year ago and he remains so unfazed.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:50 pm watched the highlights and saw the first goal and I just laugh my head off!! :rotf: :rotf:

what about the way he leaped ? dude must have jumped above a regular size NBA rim

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:39 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:03 pm Khvicha Kvaratskhelia- very unselfish and classy player, had the opportunity to bag a brace for himself but unselfishly gave Osimhen an assist to increase his (Osimhen's) goal tally...now that's a team player and the type of winger every world class player will dream to have as a pair, easy to see why Osimhen really likes the kid.
Thats what happens when you work with your teammates well, they will reward you. When Osimhen was brought down for a pk a few months ago and took the ball to give to Kvara, one person insulted Osimhen here. When you look out for your team mates, they look out for you.

Osihmen knows where his bread is buttered. If Insigne was still playing instead of Kvara he'd probably have 5 fewer goal. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Sperza

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

1naija wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:53 am For real for real. What person with a gaddem job wakes up at 5.30 am to watch tv?
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:30 amJoblessness
My friend, it is Sunday. Not everyone does menial jobs on the weekends, like you🤔🤐❗️

Cheers
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:16 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:39 pm

Osihmen knows where his bread is buttered. If Insigne was still playing instead of Kvara he'd probably have 5 fewer goal. :laugh:
True.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

kawawa wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:59 pm

Agree. The guy has guts aplenty. Great goal for a guy who had his orbital bones broken and his eye dangling from the socket by trying to head a ball just a bit over a year ago and he remains so unfazed.
Kpom.
The fear was that the injury would leave psychological scars which would take time to heal.
Not Osimhen.
It’s like he returned, more ferocious than ever! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "