Emmanuel Denis

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Emmanuel Den

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:52 am
packerland wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:30 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:00 am
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:30 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:12 am
jette1 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:29 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:09 pm No team came for him in the transfer window and he rarely plays for Nottingham Forest who are doing quite well lately. What will become of him? Will he remain a bit part player and sulk the rest of the season or change his attitude? I doubt it’ll be the latter. No club or national team action for him anytime soon.
He had a good season last yr and squandered it with attitude problems, perhaps he can work something out with Forest and be released or it could be a long time in football purgatory for him. What a shame.
Don’t kick a man while he’s down.
If I don’t kick him, how will you know what kind of help he needs? Denis should be stomped while he’s down. It’s that serious.

When you see Dennis play football and his general attitude issues, does he strike you as someone that even takes football serious? You just know it's bad when Nottingham Forrest opt for old man Dede Ayew over you.

Seriously?? Ayew play the same position as Denis on the flanks. Wow.it’s worse than I thought. That’s a repudiation if there ever was one. This sends a clear message; I think Denis might be done in England. Time for him to look to France, Spain or Germany.
I reported on this forum that Forest were trying to sell him to make way for their January signings and fatpokey and his supporters attacked me.

My guess is that Forest were low key trying to let clubs know that he’s available but no one came for him. On a side note, Jesse Lingard has a punchable face.
this is the problem with you, i told you to stop telling lies and trying so hard. you've started projecting your weight issues towards CE. try as much as possible to exercise at least an hour a day. it will do you good. If you need dieting help or some daily exercise help, ask and i can put you on my program. You do not need to let yourself go. health is wealth.

Try as much as possible to think critically when you post. what you wrote about Denise makes no sense . it is very easy to boast on the internet, however you have no stance indicating you will violently assault a football player smh ..mouth be wetin again .
What lies? You said I lied about the article and I posted it and you didn’t say a word. You act like I’m the one who wrote the article. How about when you you said I lied about Ramsey being on 400k a week at Juventus. I posted multiple sources to back that up and you didn’t say jack.

You are such a dummy. Punchable face does not mean I want to punch him. It’s an expression used to describe someone’s facial shape/features. Just like people who are described as having “Bitchy Resting Face”.

FYI, I’m a solid 185lbs. Robynice & King Futcha can attest to my size. I heard you broke you leg while trying to race to the buffet line at Golden Corral :lol:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Emmanuel Denis

Post by Bigpokey24 »

More lies. Buffet lines. Who eats buffet in 2023. The entire world just experienced covid and you still recommend such. I just lectured you about health is wealth and yet you still claim eating at buffet . Stop going to such unhealthy and poor hygiene restaurants I have not eating at any buffet in over 10 years. The only Asian food I eat is the white chicken pho via uber eats.

Now you gave a false report about Ramsey's weekly wages at Juventus, and now you just doubled down. Juventus are in some serious legal wahala and you want to justify a fake financial report. This is why I said you lack critical thinking.

What I find very concerning is you are crying for help via futcha and Robby to help you in this thread. Be a man packer, stand your ground , don't look for hand outs. You just proved you can't even bench press without someone spotting you. Big shame
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

packerland wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:13 am

You are such a dummy. Punchable face does not mean I want to punch him. It’s an expression used to describe someone’s facial shape/features. Just like people who are described as having “Bitchy Resting Face”.
Its actually a "resting b1tch face."
FYI, I’m a solid 185lbs. Robynice & King Futcha can attest to my size. I heard you broke you leg while trying to race to the buffet line at Golden Corral :lol:

No one goes to Golden Corral anymore.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:01 pm

going right before breakfast switches over to lunch, ahh those were the days.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:22 am
jette1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:10 am
Undertaker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 am I saw Dede Ayew play for Ghana in Qatar! He was one of their worst players! If he is benching you, it is time to retire!
So you think someone who actually played and beat Denis to make it to world cup is inferior and should be benched by the person he beat
[/quote

Dede Ayew didn't play in the qualifier against Nigeria. He was suspended! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Apples & oranges: suspension didn't exclude him from the team
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

jette1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:00 pm
Undertaker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:22 am
jette1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:10 am
Undertaker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 am I saw Dede Ayew play for Ghana in Qatar! He was one of their worst players! If he is benching you, it is time to retire!
So you think someone who actually played and beat Denis to make it to world cup is inferior and should be benched by the person he beat
[/quote

Dede Ayew didn't play in the qualifier against Nigeria. He was suspended! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Apples & oranges: suspension didn't exclude him from the team

Dude, you said he played and beat Dennis to make the WC! He was nowhere near the field! :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :???:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

While we are getting carried away, let's note that there are more than one Nigerian at NF and Dennis is rated almost the same as the other player despite playing only about370 minutes so far. We should be worried about both players.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/174/Sho ... ham-Forest

I think Emmanuel is even in a better position as far as the EPL is concerned. He is a proven commodity in the EPL. Everyone knows his current situation is not football related. I won't be surprised if more teams come after him during the summer.

I know some people will pop their veins about this...
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:45 pm While we are getting carried away, let's note that there are more than one Nigerian at NF and Dennis is rated almost the same as the other player despite playing only about370 minutes so far. We should be worried about both players.

https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/174/Sho ... ham-Forest

I think Emmanuel is even in a better position as far as the EPL is concerned. He is a proven commodity in the EPL. Everyone knows his current situation is not football related. I won't be surprised if more teams come after him during the summer.

I know some people will pop their veins about this...
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: the other Nigerian player is the best striker and the top scorer!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Top scorer in the EPL? One hat trick from Dennis and they are tied on league goals. That's not a good look.
If I don’t kick him, how will you know what kind of help he needs? Denis should be stomped while he’s down. It’s that serious.

When you see Dennis play football and his general attitude issues, does he strike you as someone that even takes football serious? You just know it's bad when Nottingham Forrest opt for old man Dede Ayew over you.

Seriously?? Ayew play the same position as Denis on the flanks. Wow.it’s worse than I thought. That’s a repudiation if there ever was one. This sends a clear message; I think Denis might be done in England. Time for him to look to France, Spain or Germany.
I reported on this forum that Forest were trying to sell him to make way for their January signings and fatpokey and his supporters attacked me.

My guess is that Forest were low key trying to let clubs know that he’s available but no one came for him. On a side note, Jesse Lingard has a punchable face.
this is the problem with you, i told you to stop telling lies and trying so hard. you've started projecting your weight issues towards CE. try as much as possible to exercise at least an hour a day. it will do you good. If you need dieting help or some daily exercise help, ask and i can put you on my program. You do not need to let yourself go. health is wealth.

Try as much as possible to think critically when you post. what you wrote about Denise makes no sense . it is very easy to boast on the internet, however you have no stance indicating you will violently assault a football player smh ..mouth be wetin again .
What lies? You said I lied about the article and I posted it and you didn’t say a word. You act like I’m the one who wrote the article. How about when you you said I lied about Ramsey being on 400k a week at Juventus. I posted multiple sources to back that up and you didn’t say jack.

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija, I will give you $1000 if Dennis scores a hat rick before the end of the season!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:22 pm 1naija, I will give you $1000 if Dennis scores a hat rick before the end of the season!
double it
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Why are you saying things you know you cannot do? Daft bet.

Make it $10 so we know you can afford it. It ain't like you gat a gaddem job.

Besides, I didn't say Dennis will score a hat trick. I was merely pointing out to your co-worker at Southwest Farmers Market meat department that the NF top scorer he claims is only 3 league goals ahead of Dennis, a player that has barely played this season.
Undertaker wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:22 pm 1naija, I will give you $1000 if Dennis scores a hat rick before the end of the season!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:17 pm
Undertaker wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:22 pm 1naija, I will give you N2000 if Dennis scores a hat rick before the end of the season!
double it
Fixed to meet your budget. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I will make it $10,000 if he scores three goals in a match before the end of the season!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Undertaker wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:24 am I will make it $10,000 if he scores three goals in a match before the end of the season!
I'll take you up on that bet.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Fingerlicking pays $7.50 per hour. He will have to work 10 years to save such amount. Him and big belle pokey are coworkers there.
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:05 am
Undertaker wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:24 am I will make it $10,000 if he scores three goals in a match before the end of the season!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

1naija wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:46 am Fingerlicking pays $7.50 per hour. He will have to work 10 years to save such amount. Him and big belle pokey are coworkers there.
All these hate because I refused to tip you when you drove me to IAH in 2015? You should have taken a shower. You and your taxicab stink! Btw, congratulations,BP told me you are driving Uber now?
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: For goodness sake what is this forum turning into?

Dont know much about King Futcha but I never imagined RobbyNice would be someone who was interested in knowing your Size ... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

1naija wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:46 am Fingerlicking pays $7.50 per hour. He will have to work 10 years to save such amount. Him and big belle pokey are coworkers there.
How do you know how much fingerlicking pays? Is that your 2nd job❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

How you take know the hourly rate at finger licking? Let me go google the current minimum wage .
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Some people like fat pokey still do. Did you not see the big brawl at Golden Corral last year? Some guy skipped the line when GC were running short on steak and a big fight broke out. It made national news.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

packerland wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:06 am

Some people like fat pokey still do. Did you not see the big brawl at Golden Corral last year? Some guy skipped the line when GC were running short on steak and a big fight broke out. It made national news.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "