Emmanuel Denis

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Emmanuel Denis

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

No team came for him in the transfer window and he rarely plays for Nottingham Forest who are doing quite well lately. What will become of him? Will he remain a bit part player and sulk the rest of the season or change his attitude? I doubt it’ll be the latter. No club or national team action for him anytime soon.
He had a good season last yr and squandered it with attitude problems, perhaps he can work something out with Forest and be released or it could be a long time in football purgatory for him. What a shame.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emmanuel Denis

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:09 pm No team came for him in the transfer window and he rarely plays for Nottingham Forest who are doing quite well lately. What will become of him? Will he remain a bit part player and sulk the rest of the season or change his attitude? I doubt it’ll be the latter. No club or national team action for him anytime soon.
He had a good season last yr and squandered it with attitude problems, perhaps he can work something out with Forest and be released or it could be a long time in football purgatory for him. What a shame.
Don’t kick a man while he’s down.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Emmanuel Den

jette1 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:29 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:09 pm No team came for him in the transfer window and he rarely plays for Nottingham Forest who are doing quite well lately. What will become of him? Will he remain a bit part player and sulk the rest of the season or change his attitude? I doubt it’ll be the latter. No club or national team action for him anytime soon.
If I don’t kick him, how will you know what kind of help he needs? Denis should be stomped while he’s down. It’s that serious.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:12 am
If I don’t kick him, how will you know what kind of help he needs? Denis should be stomped while he’s down. It’s that serious.
When you see Dennis play football and his general attitude issues, does he strike you as someone that even takes football serious? You just know it's bad when Nottingham Forrest opt for old man Dede Ayew over you.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:30 am

When you see Dennis play football and his general attitude issues, does he strike you as someone that even takes football serious? You just know it's bad when Nottingham Forrest opt for old man Dede Ayew over you.

Seriously?? Ayew play the same position as Denis on the flanks. Wow.it’s worse than I thought. That’s a repudiation if there ever was one. This sends a clear message; I think Denis might be done in England. Time for him to look to France, Spain or Germany.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Denis probably needs some form of talking therapy.
Everyone is multilayered and sometimes they don’t even know what is responsible for their interpersonal problems until someone unwraps it all.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Doesn't look like he's sulking as he celebrates another 3 points with his teammates
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:47 am
Everyone is multilayered and sometimes they don’t even know what is responsible for their interpersonal problems until someone unwraps it all.
What a load of rubbish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sunset wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:17 am Doesn't look like he's sulking as he celebrates another 3 points with his teammates
They didn’t buy him to dance, I’m sure he’d prefer to have to take a shower after the game like the rest of the team .
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:51 pm
Sunset wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:17 am Doesn't look like he's sulking as he celebrates another 3 points with his teammates
They didn’t buy him to dance, I’m sure he’d prefer to have to take a shower after the game like the rest of the team .
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:27 pm
What a load of rubbish
So he happens to be in the public eye where everyone gets to telegraph one litigation or another as to what his issues might be. Point is we don't know but like many young professionals in foreign land and culture getting professional & individual therapy wouldn't be a waste regardless. And this applies to every single one of you out there that happen to escape the scrutiny of public eyes
Last edited by jette1 on Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

I think he needs more than talking therapy o...
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

That is actually the best time to kick him! He cant kick back!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:31 pm
what's the point, an already disarmed unresponsive opponent provides no challenge unless of course you have a thing about interacting with unresponsive objects

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:53 pm
what's the point, an already disarmed unresponsive opponent provides no challenge unless of course you have a thing about interacting with unresponsive objects
"If you must strike a man, you must strike him so hard that he will never be able to come back from it!" - Napoleon Bonaparte. Or, in the more famous one by Emerson, "If you must strike a king, you must kill him!"

Only a f**l thinks an opponent who isn't dead is "disarmed."
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Spoken like the ikpu you are :mrgreen:

If by some miracle you get green card to the US you would fit in very well with cowardly US police murderers
Last edited by Scipio Africanus on Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:23 am
Spoken like the ikpu you are :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:24 pm
jette1 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:53 pm
"If you must strike a man, you must strike him so hard that he will never be able to come back from it!" - Napoleon Bonaparte. Or, in the more famous one by Emerson, "If you must strike a king, you must kill him!"

Only a f**l thinks an opponent who isn't dead is "disarmed."
only a fool thinks an opponent is a rivalry

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

I saw Dede Ayew play for Ghana in Qatar! He was one of their worst players! If he is benching you, it is time to retire!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Undertaker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 am I saw Dede Ayew play for Ghana in Qatar! He was one of their worst players! If he is benching you, it is time to retire!
So you think someone who actually played and beat Denis to make it to world cup is inferior and should be benched by the person he beat

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

jette1 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:10 am
Undertaker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 am I saw Dede Ayew play for Ghana in Qatar! He was one of their worst players! If he is benching you, it is time to retire!
So you think someone who actually played and beat Denis to make it to world cup is inferior and should be benched by the person he beat
[/quote

Dede Ayew didn't play in the qualifier against Nigeria. He was suspended! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:00 am

Seriously?? Ayew play the same position as Denis on the flanks. Wow.it’s worse than I thought. That’s a repudiation if there ever was one. This sends a clear message; I think Denis might be done in England. Time for him to look to France, Spain or Germany.
I reported on this forum that Forest were trying to sell him to make way for their January signings and fatpokey and his supporters attacked me.

My guess is that Forest were low key trying to let clubs know that he’s available but no one came for him. On a side note, Jesse Lingard has a punchable face.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:30 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:00 am

I reported on this forum that Forest were trying to sell him to make way for their January signings and fatpokey and his supporters attacked me.

My guess is that Forest were low key trying to let clubs know that he’s available but no one came for him. On a side note, Jesse Lingard has a punchable face.
this is the problem with you, i told you to stop telling lies and trying so hard. you've started projecting your weight issues towards CE. try as much as possible to exercise at least an hour a day. it will do you good. If you need dieting help or some daily exercise help, ask and i can put you on my program. You do not need to let yourself go. health is wealth.

Try as much as possible to think critically when you post. what you wrote about Denise makes no sense . it is very easy to boast on the internet, however you have no stance indicating you will violently assault a football player smh ..mouth be wetin again .
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved