Our Osimhen vs Cremonese and he hangs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Our Osimhen vs Cremonese and he hangs

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bushboy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:00 pm That man stole Kim's goal. The ball was going in anyway. But I'm not mad at him, that's what strikers do. He didn't have a good game yesterday. But he got his goal. Props to him.
I must have missed all the other threads where you acknowledged he "had a good game".
You know, those games that catapulted him to the top of the SERIE A goal scorer's chart.
The games that have got Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea, Real and Milan on his case.

Biko, kindly point to the right threads. :D
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bushboy wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:00 pm That man stole Kim's goal. The ball was going in anyway. But I'm not mad at him, that's what strikers do. He didn't have a good game yesterday. But he got his goal. Props to him.
Awwww Victor thanks you for not being mad at him. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One of your bush babies, whom you sucked out his life and used him for juju did not see action for Cremonese, yesterday. The poor lad is facing relegation and has not tasted victory in the league this season. When will you release him? Give him back his destiny! When? Is this right? You continue to use these young men to enrich yourself, suck them dry until their careers has nothing left. Look at what you did to Nathan Oduwa??!! Ah! ko ni da fu e! You are wicked! You are very wicked! :( :(
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

Yet, you felt the need to leave your wormhole, open your piehole, and leave no doubt that your Osimhen-induced mental sinkhole remains active. Keep digging.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

theDunamis wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:33 am

Yet, you felt the need to leave your wormhole, open your piehole, and leave no doubt that your Osimhen-induced mental sinkhole remains active. Keep digging.
dayumn, you just called out 3 holes
SuperEagles

aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:36 am
marutimon wrote: Sun Feb 12, 2023 11:40 pm Hoping for a European Golden Ball for him, but Haaland is way ahead... 8 goals.
Patience bro, Patience! :D

I am just happy that there are non-Nigerians who are saying he is better and more complete than Haaland. I remember the days people claimed he wasnt on the same level as Mbappe and Haaland :lol:
I woukd even understand those that claimed (or still claim) that he is not on Mbappe or Haaland's shoes. But how do you explain Bushboy saying that he couldn’t wipe Lukaku's or Tammy's shoes.