A bushboy doesn’t know why he’s not invited to SE.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
A bushboy doesn’t know why he’s not invited to SE.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2023/02/ ... les-squad/

Abeg help me explain to him what the criteria for a SE invitation are so he can spread the news around the bush. :laugh:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: A bushboy doesn’t know why he’s not invited to SE.

Post by danfo driver »

22 games and 0 goals, yet this compound m0r0n is wondering why he is not being invited? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll suggest he goes to church and ask that he is baptized. The issue affecting him is spiritual, his destiny has been tied up by a wicked human being who has used him for juju. Right from when he was 17. He needs to wash that wicked soul's charm, then maybe he will get his career back. :(
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: A bushboy doesn’t know why he’s not invited to SE.

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:15 am 22 games and 0 goals, yet this compound m0r0n is wondering why he is not being invited? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll suggest he goes to church and ask that he is baptized. The issue affecting him is spiritual, his destiny has been tied up by a wicked human being who has used him for juju. Right from when he was 17. He needs to wash that wicked soul's charm, then maybe he will get his career back. :(

He’d have to be possessed by something to thing he deserves an invitation with 0 goals in 22 games. That’s some strong stuff. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!