Our Osimhen vs Sassualo and he hangs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Sassualo and he hangs

Post by ANC »

I am not a fan of Madrid but it would be nice to see him play for one of the best footballing clubs
Gadfly
Egg
Egg

Post by Gadfly »

bushboy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:23 pm He was trying to cross. Lucky goal. But it all counts.
Do you realize our Vic creates his own goals? The first one that hit the post, and the second one that he scored, which you said he was trying to cross, created the space and time to take the shots. Not many strikers out there can create their own goals.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ANC wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:54 pm I am not a fan of Madrid but it would be nice to see him play for one of the best footballing clubs
Would be great to finally have a Naija baller playing for my team! Madrid trip go increase to at least twice a year…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Adisboy wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 1:22 pm
bushboy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:27 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:25 pm
bushboy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:23 pm He was trying to cross. Lucky goal. But it all counts.
You're a moron if you think that was intended as a cross
Ok.
I agree with Tobi. You just can't hide your disdain for this boy. It soo glaring. How on earth can you claim it was a cross?
Lol let the man say whatever he wants. Arguments usually occur when there is some potential for disagreement. Where even the person that disagrees can somewhat acknowledge why a person might think a certain way. To discredit Osimhen does not constitute an argument, it is the definition of madness...and one should not argue with a mad man.

In fact one should let the mad man yell and scream at the top of his voice, so that all can witness his presence and steer clear. It is good that Bushboy has spoken, so now we know who he is and we can do the needful. Imagine if he had stayed silent and we mistook him for someone sane. Thank you Bushboy for your commentary.

Discredit Osimhen.....I have seen it all. A player that will probably go down as one of the all time great strikers. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

I hope Bushman saw the open goal Halaand missed against Nottingham Forest. If that was Osimhen, we no go hear word!
All strikers miss chances.
I am happy
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:43 am I hope Bushman saw the open goal Halaand missed against Nottingham Forest. If that was Osimhen, we no go hear word!
Ol Boi, dat tin pass be kiaful.
Na double miss sef. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dammy wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:43 am I hope Bushman saw the open goal Halaand missed against Nottingham Forest. If that was Osimhen, we no go hear word!
Not even once but 3 gilt edged chances ooo! And Haaland is the best striker in the world, but Bushboy will go "Steven wonder' on that one until Osimhen misses one come another match day smh
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:54 pm I am not a fan of Madrid but it would be nice to see him play for one of the best footballing clubs
Madrid is the best, not one of.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:35 am
Would be great to finally have a Naija baller playing for my team! Madrid trip go increase to at least twice a year…
How times have changed. :D I remember many years ago, when we both first arrived CE, you were absolutely against any Nigerian player playing for Madrid. You didnt think our players were good enough or worthy.

Well, now, we will think about it and let you know. :wink:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I wish he scored the one that hit the bar. The way he took that defender out with the faint to the right. kaii!! Reminded me of O fenomeno