SE performing 11 Today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: SE performing 11 Today

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:18 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:43 am
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:11 pm Simon Moses played a stinker today as Nantes got destroyed by Juventus in the EL, useless player.
Nantes hung on to Moses for too long. He’s almost 30 and stinking up the cul de sac.
both of you are liars and telling lies will get you no where. Simon played as a wing back today, and Nantes had a player sent off in min 17... you know you don't have to tell lies because you dislike Nigerians who were born in Nigeria all because you were fortunate to run away due to one reason or the other

Even from the highlight you posted, Moses Simon was culpable for the first goal Juventus scored, he literally lost the ball near the half way line smh
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

pindal123 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:15 am
wiseone wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:33 pm Ekong “out for the season”?

Are there only 2 weeks of the Serie A season remaining? 😳 You had better inform the clubs pronto so they can play their remaining 15 odd games in the next 14 days.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/18/serie-a ... eks/?amp=1

Troost-Ekong's injury is too serious to be back in just 2 weeks. That article is totally wrong.

According to italian media Ekong may be ruled out for the rest of the season as Tobi saied, or at least for 2 months.

https://www.salernitananews.it/iella-ek ... -la-lazio/

https://www.goal.com/it/notizie/tegola- ... 533328ddd9
According to TMW, Ekong is out until March ending
I am happy
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

pindal123 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:35 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:37 pm According to Owngoalnigeria exclusive
report, Peseiro will call up some German born Naija kid that plays for Hamburg FC, Jonas David is the name. He's 22, highly rated at his club and indicated his interest to play for Nigeria when Rohr was coach and was under his radar (right before he got sacked).
This kid who plays in a poor league like 2.Bundesliga would be better than those we already have? :rotf:
We need to hire players who would really make the difference, not these kids. :boo:
I actually think this is the right time to call him. Hamburg are in a good position to get promoted to the Bundesliga and we should not wait for that to happen before he's cap tied to Nigeria
I am happy
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Dammy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:51 am I actually think this is the right time to call him. Hamburg are in a good position to get promoted to the Bundesliga and we should not wait for that to happen before he's cap tied to Nigeria
You can cap tie Jonas David in order to commit him to Nigeria, but this doesn't mean he deserves to be called up more than those we already have.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:35 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:18 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:43 am
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:11 pm Simon Moses played a stinker today as Nantes got destroyed by Juventus in the EL, useless player.
Nantes hung on to Moses for too long. He’s almost 30 and stinking up the cul de sac.
both of you are liars and telling lies will get you no where. Simon played as a wing back today, and Nantes had a player sent off in min 17... you know you don't have to tell lies because you dislike Nigerians who were born in Nigeria all because you were fortunate to run away due to one reason or the other

Even from the highlight you posted, Moses Simon was culpable for the first goal Juventus scored, he literally lost the ball near the half way line smh
So you didn't watch the match but chose to tell a lie. My goodness
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

pindal123 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:55 am
Dammy wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:51 am I actually think this is the right time to call him. Hamburg are in a good position to get promoted to the Bundesliga and we should not wait for that to happen before he's cap tied to Nigeria
You can cap tie Jonas David in order to commit him to Nigeria, but this doesn't mean he deserves to be called up more than those we already have.
Are the ones we already have playing regular minutes at their clubs?we want only players in form regardless of which league they play for.
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:22 pm
Are the ones we already have playing regular minutes at their clubs?we want only players in form regardless of which league they play for.
Awaziem and Onyemaechi have been playing regularly so far in their clubs.

Others like Bassey and Ajayi aren’t starters but they have played several minutes, especially Bassey who is more versatile, and Ajayi, he lost his sport only recently, otherwise he had played regrarly for years also when WBA was in Premier League, so his experience is huge if compared to the 2.Bundesliga kid.😛
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

pindal123 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:48 am
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:22 pm
Awaziem and Onyemaechi have been playing regularly so far in their clubs.

Others like Bassey and Ajayi aren’t starters but they have played several minutes, especially Bassey who is more versatile, and Ajayi, he lost his sport only recently, otherwise he had played regrarly for years also when WBA was in Premier League, so his experience is huge if compared to the 2.Bundesliga kid.😛
Ajayi? If he can't get regular minutes at a struggling WBA in the championship, then it's weird you are even promoting him here
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:52 am Ajayi? If he can't get regular minutes at a struggling WBA in the championship, then it's weird you are even promoting him here
Ajayi has played regularly until Steve Bruce was the coach, he played regularly also when WBA was in Premier League for several seasons.
Then, with the new coach Carlos Corberán, he lost his spot, but i disagree with this choice, and this is one of the reason why WBA is struggling.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

pindal123 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:40 am
Tobi17 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:52 am Ajayi? If he can't get regular minutes at a struggling WBA in the championship, then it's weird you are even promoting him here
Ajayi has played regularly until Steve Bruce was the coach, he played regularly also when WBA was in Premier League for several seasons.
Then, with the new coach Carlos Corberán, he lost his spot, but i disagree with this choice, and this is one of the reason why WBA is struggling.
Interesting.
I’ve never really rated Ajayi, even when they (WBA) were in the Premiership.
I tried, esp when others here gave him a pass, but I never quite felt comfortable with him in the GWG.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ajayi lost his place due to a long term injury. He's just getting back gradually
I am happy
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Dammy wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:33 am Ajayi lost his place due to a long term injury. He's just getting back gradually
True! Now his poor play time makes sense!
Ajayi has always been underrated by everybody, remember that he is also an Arsenal academy’s product, that is one of the best in the world.
When he will be fit again, he should be given more play time with Super Eagles.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

:taunt: I
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:25 pm
wiseone wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:44 pm Because the most in-form Nigerian players are currently strikers, should Nigeria change its formation to play 2 strikers?

The GK and defensive pickings are slim. Based on the current form and injury situation:

Uzoho
Ebuehi-Ekong-Bassey-Zaidu
Lookman-Ndidi-Onyedika-Simon
Osimhen-Moffi

Others in squad:

Adeleye, Okoye, Osayi-Samuel, Onyemaechi, Awaziem, Aina, Aribo, Al-Hassan, Iwobi, Chukwueze, Onuachu, Iheanacho
Imagine still having a line up with Ekong and Simon in 2023, you might as well throw in Musa and Yakubu Aiyegbeni smh
Are you sure Musa is ready to quit the national team?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:37 pm :taunt: I
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:25 pm
wiseone wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:44 pm Because the most in-form Nigerian players are currently strikers, should Nigeria change its formation to play 2 strikers?

The GK and defensive pickings are slim. Based on the current form and injury situation:

Uzoho
Ebuehi-Ekong-Bassey-Zaidu
Lookman-Ndidi-Onyedika-Simon
Osimhen-Moffi

Others in squad:

Adeleye, Okoye, Osayi-Samuel, Onyemaechi, Awaziem, Aina, Aribo, Al-Hassan, Iwobi, Chukwueze, Onuachu, Iheanacho
Imagine still having a line up with Ekong and Simon in 2023, you might as well throw in Musa and Yakubu Aiyegbeni smh
Are you sure Musa is ready to quit the national team?

I don’t se Musa and Shehu getting calls to SE any longer unless NFF impose them on Pesseiro.
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:33 am
Interesting.
I’ve never really rated Ajayi, even when they (WBA) were in the Premiership.
I tried, esp when others here gave him a pass, but I never quite felt comfortable with him in the GWG.
I don’t rate him either but he’s good on set pieces.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .