our Kele vs Man United

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
our Kele vs Man United

Post by Bigpokey24 »

live right now
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: our Kele vs Man United

Post by gochino »

So the mugu coach has finally decided to be starting Kele, after he has scored 5 goals in 5 starts! The annoying thing is that Nacho will save his job.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wow see diving header by Kele, what a save by De gea
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wow see diving header by Kele, what a save by De gea
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Rash Rash does it again
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

You started a thread yet failed to update it because? Fatpokey when will you retire from this forum again?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:22 pm You started a thread yet failed to update it because? Fatpokey when will you retire from this forum again?
i saw you on that Zoom call, you should be the last person calling someone fat on the internet.. let's just say at your very young age , you actually need to work on the beer belly you have one. Try as much as possible to go for a walk , due to blood circulation .. get up and get going . health is wealth
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:22 pm You started a thread yet failed to update it because? Fatpokey when will you retire from this forum again?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:46 pm
i see you are here now, have you corrected your false report about the Juventus salaries for Ramsey, since then you ran away from CE. Integrity should be your motto
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:49 pm
i see you are here now, have you corrected your false report about the Juventus salaries for Ramsey, since then you ran away from CE. Integrity should be your motto
Fatpokey at it again.

I ran from that thread? Go back to that thread and see where I posted multiple links that showed that Ramsey was indeed on 400k at Juventus. If you had any integrity you would’ve quit this forum like you promised you would.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:52 pm
Fatpokey at it again.

I ran from that thread? Go back to that thread and see where I posted multiple links that showed that Ramsey was indeed on 400k at Juventus. If you had any integrity you would’ve quit this forum like you promised you would.
Do not deviate from the main issue. I never ever said i would quit the forum. However, Ramsey wasn't on no 400k a week. You chose not to back you wild false narrative with any verifiable link. This is why you've not been on CE for like a week or two . This way the thread dies and people forget . This is pretty much embarrassing . Massive shame :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:58 pm
Fatpokey at it again.

Do not deviate from the main issue. I never ever said i would quit the forum. However, Ramsey wasn't on no 400k a week. You chose not to back you wild false narrative with any verifiable link. This is why you've not been on CE for like a week or two . This way the thread dies and people forget . This is pretty much embarrassing . Massive shame :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
Again take you fat self back to the previous thread where I posted my sources (bleacher report and daily mail). I did further investigations and found out that while he was on 400k/wk, his take home pay after taxes was actually half of that amount due to some tax law on foreigners that was put in around the time he signed with Juventus.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:16 pm
Fatpokey at it again.

Again take you fat self back to the previous thread where I posted my sources (bleacher report and daily mail). I did further investigations and found out that while he was on 400k/wk, his take home pay after taxes was actually half of that amount due to some tax law on foreigners that was put in around the time he signed with Juventus.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk about back peddling ..now you want to claim taxes ..oh my.. this is an example of someone who lacks critical thinking .. You've finally exposed yourself on CE..my goodness
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:43 pm
i saw you on that Zoom call, you should be the last person calling someone fat on the internet.. let's just say at your very young age , you actually need to work on the beer belly you have one. Try as much as possible to go for a walk , due to blood circulation .. get up and get going . health is wealth
Wahala, so you've now graduated from being a irredeemable troll on CE to now meticulously checking out your fellow men on zoom calls? :rotf: :rotf:.

Fatpokey no be by mouth, you can only dream of attaining a quarter of my fitness regimen, I can do you the honors by giving you my IG right now to what fitness is all about? just stick to trolling my boy!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:20 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:16 pm
Fatpokey at it again.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: talk about back peddling ..now you want to claim taxes ..oh my.. this is an example of someone who lacks critical thinking .. You've finally exposed yourself on CE..my goodness
If your fat fingers will allow you, my sources are below.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/ ... k.amp.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... urin.html
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:39 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:43 pm
Wahala, so you've now graduated from being a irredeemable troll on CE to now meticulously checking out your fellow men on zoom calls? :rotf: :rotf:.

Fatpokey no be by mouth, you can only dream of attaining a quarter of my fitness regimen, I can do you the honors by giving you my IG right now to what fitness is all about? just stick to trolling my boy!
I am not interested in knowing you outside this forum. You are a kid and we aren't mates
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Kelly tried sha De Gea na winch

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Leicester has too many selfish, glory seeking players❗️

Cheers.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Nacho switches on and off (nothing out of the ordinary, most players do).

Osimhen never switches off though. The only way Osimhen is not near a goal opportunity is 1) His teammate got there first) of 2) I can't even think of anything else.

He may be offside, he may not beat the keeper, he may drag it wide, the ball may have been played behind him or too far in front or whatever, but almost 100% guaranteed Osimhen will be there.

but Nacho is more nonchalant when it comes to goalscoring, not always, but certainly on some occasions. I have seen Nacho score predatory goals, so I am not going to say he doesn't work hard here and there, but his work ethic is certainly nowhere close to Osimhen's.

But maybe this isn't even a criticism. Osimhen's work ethic is so high that it probably just makes everyone else look bad. There was a poor cross from a Leicester player that ricocheted off a Manu defender and was hanging in the air, rather than sniffing out the aerial opportunity, Iheanacho had already given up, once he saw that the pass was not accurate.

One thing about Osimhen is that he does not care about accuracy or this or that or that or this, if he can get to a ball in any humanly way possible, he will go after it. If you play the ball behind he will try to extend his limbs or try to drop deeper in the last second. If you play it too high he will try to adjust, if you hit the defender, he will anticipate where the ball will bounce.

I actually think the selfishness from the likes of Insigne made him a better player lol. Chances were few and far between so he became very good at sniffing out opportunities. Back then he would spend a lot of time with his hand in the air complaining (surely you guys remember). But these days you hardly see him complain. Rather than cry a river, he just adjusts. If you watch some of Kvicha's assists lol...they are not even necessarily pin point. Osimhen has a way of moving into place.

I want every single player in the SE to try to copy Osimhen's work ethic (pipe dream, but it would be nice).
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT