IBADAN PITCH URINATION EARNS A MERE $1000 FINE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
IBADAN PITCH URINATION EARNS A MERE $1000 FINE

Post by jette1 »

ED
Nigerian football club fined over urinating official
Nigerian football authorities have fined a first division club in Ibadan around $1,000 (£900) after an official was pictured urinating on a pitch.

The photo, taken before the Shooting Stars’ home game on Sunday against Akwa United, went viral.

The official, Auwal Mohammed, has also been suspended for a year from any activities relating to the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).

In a letter to the Shooting Stars from the Interim Management Committee, the body which manages the NPFL, it described the incident as “a despicable act” that had brought the game into disrepute.

“You failed to control the conduct of your officials which resulted in Mr Auwal Mohammed urinating on the playing pitch in the full glare of the general public,” it said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-afr ... type=share
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: IBADAN PITCH URINATION EARNS A MERE $1000 FINE

Post by 1naija »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Nuff said!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

3sc is a disgrace what a pathetic football club
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

The way some people crap and pee like goats in that country baffles me.

But for stadium? This takes the cake... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Don't drag other people into this. Most people are civilized. It's Ibadan, Ekiti, Ondo, and Ogun people that have been confirmed to partake in such behavior.

One of them here (name withheld for sake of national peace ..hint: 72yrs old) visited me once. Next thing, I saw him making a beeline to the side of my house. I immediately confronted him and told him ..HEY, THERE ARE 3 BATHROOMS IN THE HOUSE! He then sheepishly went to the bathroom murmuring under his breath ..."but there is no free flowing air in the bathroom" ..
Cito wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:43 pm The way some people crap and pee like goats in that country baffles me.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

I have seen an Oyinbo man park his car by the roadside in Lagos to take a pee. But this guy who happens to be an official doing it on a professional football club’s pitch is criminal.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:08 pm Don't drag other people into this. Most people are civilized. It's Ibadan, Ekiti, Ondo, and Ogun people that have been confirmed to partake in such behavior.

One of them here (name withheld for sake of national peace ..hint: 72yrs old) visited me once. Next thing, I saw him making a beeline to the side of my house. I immediately confronted him and told him ..HEY, THERE ARE 3 BATHROOMS IN THE HOUSE! He then sheepishly went to the bathroom murmuring under his breath ..."but there is no free flowing air in the bathroom" ..
Cito wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:43 pm The way some people crap and pee like goats in that country baffles me.

But a certain Nigerian or Igbo proverb suggests that peeing together is a sign of endearment; “pee foams only when it’s done together” so CE let’s all come together and make it foam.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

And this was in broad daylight o
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

We are conducting internal investigations to understand what happened that day. We suspect sabotage.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

E be like say them no get sprinkler systems for Ibadan, so nah piss them dey use water grass
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

jette1 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:16 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:08 pm Don't drag other people into this. Most people are civilized. It's Ibadan, Ekiti, Ondo, and Ogun people that have been confirmed to partake in such behavior.

But a certain Nigerian or Igbo proverb suggests that peeing together is a sign of endearment; “pee foams only when it’s done together” so CE let’s all come together and make it foam.
Coming from you, thanks but no thanks.
:sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:26 pm E be like say them no get sprinkler systems for Ibadan, so nah piss them dey use water grass
:wink: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sometime one imagines what replaced the brain in some skulls.
Cotton wool maybe.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

YemiBrazil wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:16 pm We are conducting internal investigations to understand what happened that day. We suspect sabotage.

Yup. Very likely a setup. Justice will be served.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Murds, which is the pinch your nose emoticon?

This stinks!
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Lolly wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:33 pm I have seen an Oyinbo man park his car by the roadside in Lagos to take a pee. But this guy who happens to be an official doing it on a professional football club’s pitch is criminal.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

$1000 for most people living in Nigeria isn't a small fine.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

jette1 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:16 pm

That's not what it means. The proverb says: when a man pees on one spot, it will produce a foam that will be visible. It say when one person does it. Not everyone at the same time. This proverb does not apply here. Thank you, Sir.