NIGERIA V EGYPT - UNDER 20 LIVE (1-0)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Adisboy
Egg
Egg
Re: NIGERIA V EGYPT - UNDER 20 LIVE (1-0)

Post by Adisboy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:07 pm
Adisboy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:41 pm
Gotti wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:23 am
marutimon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:14 am Senegal look set to roll over other teams. Way better than anyone else at the competition.
Haven’t seen all of the teams…
But Senegal barely beat Nigeria.
Not true. We were lucky it ended just 1nil. In the 2nd half, they tore us apart. They are definitely the best team in this competition by some distance. They also strolled over Mozambique effortlessly. They are very good.
come on now, i watched the match, we were poor after Daga got subbed off, but Senegal didn't dominate, they scored a goal and defended well
The first half was even stevens but in the 2nd half Senegal had at least 2 clear chances to extend their lead. While we did next to nothing in Senegal's box.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Adisboy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:41 pm
Gotti wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:23 am
marutimon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:14 am Senegal look set to roll over other teams. Way better than anyone else at the competition.
Haven’t seen all of the teams…
But Senegal barely beat Nigeria.
Not true. We were lucky it ended just 1nil.In the 2nd half, they tore us apart. They are definitely the best team in this competition by some distance. They also strolled over Mozambique effortlessly. They are very good.
Dude, it’ll probably take you as long as it took you to recognize the stark reality that Randy has been a poor coach for the SFs to recognize the Senegal “barely beat Nigeria” - FACTS not coulda, woulda…. :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

packerland wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:23 amWhy don’t you have the same energy and be objective for once and call out Laddan Bosso for his woeful coaching instead of always siding with every LC?

This team is not our best u-20 and shame on anyone that thinks so. As much I must confess that Randy Waldrum needs to be fired, I don’t hear you saying anything about Bosso with his terrible track record.
Trying to obfuscate by slinking away from the topic under discourse…

Unlike you WOWOs, I call it as I see it…
And Bosso’s team has been as poor as Agent Rohr’s! :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311763&start=69
Gotti wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:46 am
Cito wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:02 am Their decision making from their goal line to the opponents 18 was decent. Anything after that was uncoordinated. The coach needs to find a way for them to play better when closer to the 18 of the opponent. Anticipate runs and weigh your pass accordingly.
They should be OK.
:agree:

Like some of our recent NTs…
They seem to suffer in the final third - aka the Rohr Way!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311803&start=69
Gotti wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:01 pm Congrats on the 3 points…
Even though we “wombled and fumbled” our way to the win.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

FLYINGEAGLESSTIRREDUPAGGRESSIVEATTACKINGFOOTBALLSTYLENIGERIAISKNOWNFORTHETHINGSWEETWELLWELLOH!
https://www.youtube.com/live/r__A6f81y7Q?feature=share
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

jette1 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:04 am FLYINGEAGLESSTIRREDUPAGGRESSIVEATTACKINGFOOTBALLSTYLENIGERIAISKNOWNFORTHETHINGSWEETWELLWELLOH!
https://www.youtube.com/live/r__A6f81y7Q?feature=share
Smh
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Is Daga fit to play against Mozambique and in the next games if we progress?