Benjamin Fredrick should be drafted to the SE: Signs for Brentford

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Benjamin Fredrick should be drafted to the SE: Signs for Brentford

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Now this is a player i think we should keep an eye on and watch his development. He is most def one for the future... a ball playing CB and boy can he defend
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Benjamin Fredrick should be drafted to the SE

Post by Tobi17 »

He was the only bright spot (along with Daga) against Senegal, very stellar and assured player and even the commentators took notice of him. I have no doubts Peseiro will have him under his radar, at least we won't say the Bosso project was a total waste of time if we can get two promising players from this useless team.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I wouldnt condemn this team just yet. The problem is Bo$$o. For now Fredricks, Daga, The GK, are ones to watch.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:35 am I wouldnt condemn this team just yet. The problem is Bo$$o. For now Fredricks, Daga, The GK, are ones to watch.
The Njoku lad who plays at RB wasn't bad, had a commanding display against Senegal and Egypt...we will keep watching...though I get the feeling the best pick from this bunch will mostly come from the GK and defence positions.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:56 am
bret- hart wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:35 am I wouldnt condemn this team just yet. The problem is Bo$$o. For now Fredricks, Daga, The GK, are ones to watch.
The Njoku lad who plays at RB wasn't bad, had a commanding display against Senegal and Egypt...we will keep watching...though I get the feeling the best pick from this bunch will mostly come from the GK and defence positions.
Yea Njoku has looked good as well. Agbakala is decent for now. The issue is Bo$$o got rid of alot of guys from the WAFU team. He even dropped experienced defender Michael Ologo. Not to mention he dropped Ideho of Arsenal, and refused to give the likes of Eletu, Ayaosi and Akinsarinmo a look in. Honestly even if we qualify Bo$$o needs to be sacked. Dude is a dinasour.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:20 am
Yea Njoku has looked good as well. Agbakala is decent for now. The issue is Bo$$o got rid of alot of guys from the WAFU team. He even dropped experienced defender Michael Ologo. Not to mention he dropped Ideho of Arsenal, and refused to give the likes of Eletu, Ayaosi and Akinsarinmo a look in. Honestly even if we qualify Bo$$o needs to be sacked. Dude is a dinasour.
I just hope we qualify to the U20 WC, there are some promising depth of players like David Ozoh, Ideho, Shola Shotire, Akinsanmiro, Eletu and several other young Naija kids born in Europe who will proudly want to represent us, this is our best chance to build a new generation to feed the senior team but with someone like Bozzo in charge...I won't have my hopes up with that clown making significant changes and improvements on this squad.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:03 pm Image

Now this is a player i think we should keep an eye on and watch his development. He is most def one for the future... a ball playing CB and boy can he defend
Product of Moses Simons academy and has gone from that level to NNL side ABS FC and in a year made the jump to the NPFL with Nasarawa United

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:22 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:03 pm Image

Product of Moses Simons academy and has gone from that level to NNL side ABS FC and in a year made the jump to the NPFL with Nasarawa United

now that is a kid, see pimples and small hair dey grow for bobo face
SuperEagles

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:34 am
bret- hart wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:20 am
I just hope we qualify to the U20 WC, there are some promising depth of players like David Ozoh, Ideho, Shola Shotire, Akinsanmiro, Eletu and several other young Naija kids born in Europe who will proudly want to represent us, this is our best chance to build a new generation to feed the senior team but with someone like Bozzo in charge...I won't have my hopes up with that clown making significant changes and improvements on this squad.
Bo$$o will mismanage those guys. He wont even select them. I still maintain he needs to be sacked but that will never happen

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:12 am
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Benjamin Fredrick is the only player to play EVERY minute for the Flying Eagles - and committed only 1 foul (0 yellow)…
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

I see no reason why this dude shouldn't be invited to the national team and groomed to become one of the best. He has merited it.
The issue I have with SE handlers is that they will ignore him until he gets a relatively good team abroad.
If he then maybe signs for an Egyptian team or SA team or a relatively unknown team in Europe, then they will completely forget him.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Nigerian football fans are, quite possibly, the most deluded in the world. When our teams fail, we always blame the coach, who has no hand in executing the game, and never consider the possibility that the team just wasn’t good enough to execute the coach’s instructions❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:35 pm Nigerian football fans are, quite possibly, the most deluded in the world. When our teams fail, we always blame the coach, who has no hand in executing the game, and never consider the possibility that the team just wasn’t good enough to execute the coach’s instructions❗️

Cheers.
This is true.
But another truth is that there are very few coaches that seem to be able to consistently demonstrate their pedigree on the green grass.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:35 pm Nigerian football fans are, quite possibly, the most deluded in the world. When our teams fail, we always blame the coach, who has no hand in executing the game, and never consider the possibility that the team just wasn’t good enough to execute the coach’s instructions❗️

Cheers.
This is true.
But another truth is that there are very few coaches that seem to be able to consistently demonstrate their pedigree on the green grass.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cheers.
This is true.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cheers.
The blame falls on the coach , there is no way out of that. If the coach picks players who aren't able to execute his tactics, plans etc. That is the coach's fault 100%
SuperEagles

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:17 pm

Cheers.
The blame falls on the coach , there is no way out of that. If the coach picks players who aren't able to execute his tactics, plans etc. That is the coach's fault 100%
A coach can only pick players that are available to him. Do you believe it is Hervè Renard’s fault that Saudi Arabia couldn’t advance out of the first round of the World Cup❓❗️

Cheers.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:04 pm

Cheers.
A coach can only pick players that are available to him. Do you believe it is Hervè Renard’s fault that Saudi Arabia couldn’t advance out of the first round of the World Cup❓❗️

Cheers.
Do you believe that Gambia should beat Nigeria ?

Do you believe we should play 6 matches without our forward scoring a single goal ?

You are comparing apples to oranges.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:08 pm

Cheers.

Cheers.
Do you believe that Gambia should beat Nigeria ?

Do you believe we should play 6 matches without our forward scoring a single goal ?

You are comparing apples to oranges.
Why wouldn’t they beat Nigeria if they have a better team? By the way, you should learn to stay on context. Any team’s strength depends primarily on the players she has at her disposal. No top coach in the world could have gotten Saudi Arabia out of the first round of the 2022 World Cup because they just didn’t have the players to make it past the first round; similarly, no coach could have gotten the Flying Eagles to play better than their talent allows❗️

Cheers.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Cheers.

Cheers.
Bunk. Bo$$o had boys playing for Inter Millan, Ac Millan, Bendel insurance, Dakkaka, Beyond Limit academy, Crystal Palace etc yet he chose boys from YumYum fc. This failure is on him. How does a coach lose to a glorified village named Gambia and not resign?