Benjamin Fredrick should be drafted to the SE: Signs for Brentford

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Benjamin Fredrick should be drafted to the SE: Signs for Brentford

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:13 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:00 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:33 pm Simon Moses owns Simoiben Academy, they own the rights to BF. Are there any potential ethical issues with an active player owning the rights and/or managing another active player? It’s quite likely that both BF and Simon will be invited to SE. Simon is literally his agent.
This makes no sense. The owners of Man City owns a club in the MLS , the owners of Watford also owns Granada and Udinese, the owners of Redbull SALs owns one in the MLS and Bundesliga. The owners of Chelsea owns Strasbourg. how on earth can a player who owns an Academy cause ethical issues( using words out of context) Ngolo Kante owns a club in the Belgium 3rd Div..

Kongi sometimes just read and avoid thinking too much, you are going to hurt yourself , once in a while just leave the thoughts in your head, they are better of left there
Your urge make another post asap doesn’t allow you to comprehend anything. The question is about players not teams.Kante owns a club in the 3rd Div but Kante is not teammates on a national team with the players that work for him. It’s a reasonable question.
IS Benjamin a SE player? you still do not get it. There is nothing wrong if he becomes one and becomes a team mate of Moses
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:33 pm Simon Moses owns Simoiben Academy, they own the rights to BF. Are there any potential ethical issues with an active player owning the rights and/or managing another active player? It’s quite likely that both BF and Simon will be invited to SE. Simon is literally his agent.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Sunset wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:44 pm
Thank you jare! You obviously understood the question before typing. It's now clear that Simoben doesb not act as his agent as I thought might be the case. I doubt very much that Fifa would allow active players be agents though the Niaja factor is still at play.
Still, the relationship is still too close imho

. I'm not suggesting that Simon is doing anything wrong but the process can be very easily corrupted in Nigeria..
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

He made the bench for their U21's in a game they conceded 6 goals
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i think we should figure a way to have him around the SE.. Similar to Osaze Odemwingwe and the 2002 SE
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved