Victor Osimhen simulation

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

donadoni
Egg
Egg
Victor Osimhen simulation

Post by donadoni »

Interesting exercise - how realistic do you think this is? In one sense it would not be as good as this season but then on the other hand it’s the premiership…
gochino
Egg
Egg
Re: Victor Osimhen simulation

Post by gochino »

He will perform well in Manu, his pressing game fits perfectly to their style but the only issue is that Manu don't play with a permanent traditional 9, they usually rotate that position, so Osimhen will likely play less games.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

He misses too much. Some of the same chances Rashford has converted, Victor would miss. I feel like the fans would turn on him considering the hefty price tag he is sure to command.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bushboy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:16 pm He misses too much. Some of the same chances Rashford has converted, Victor would miss. I feel like the fans would turn on him considering the hefty price tag he is sure to command.
You think they will turn on a guy that is averaging a goal a game and hustles nonstop? Don’t forget Osimhen likes to celebrate with the fans. I think he’ll an instant hit with the fans despite the misses.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

bushboy wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:16 pm He misses too much. Some of the same chances Rashford has converted, Victor would miss. I feel like the fans would turn on him considering the hefty price tag he is sure to command.
He was also supposed to be benched by Simoene and Rasp. Not score 20 goals a season. Why should we ever believe you. You have constantly been proven wrong.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

kawawa wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:48 pm
He was also supposed to be benched by Simoene and Rasp. Not score 20 goals a season. Why should we ever believe you. You have constantly been proven wrong.
And he wasn't fit to clean Lukaku's boots
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

aruako1 wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:11 pm

You guys are giving him too much attention, lol.. He is averaging a goal per game and is top scorer in seria A but he misses too many chances. Please make it make sense
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

gochino wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:35 pm

You guys are giving him too much attention, lol.. He is averaging a goal per game and is top scorer in seria A but he misses too many chances. Please make it make sense
You do realize both those things can be true right? If someone ever took the time to make a compilation of Victor's misses for both club and country, you would swear you were watching an amateur footballer. His misses are bad bro, very bad.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:54 pm

You do realize both those things can be true right? If someone ever took the time to make a compilation of Victor's misses for both club and country, you would swear you were watching an amateur footballer. His misses are bad bro, very bad.
You mocked him when he joined Napoli. You said he hadn't scored 50 goals at that time (he had). You said that he was not as good as Lukaku and even Tammy Abraham. You have a vendetta against certain Nigerian strikers - Awoniyi has also been on the receiving end.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I don't even understand the point. Osimhen is on a different level, he is not the type of player that petty agents can dismiss. He is a future Ballon d'or top 5 entry.

Which actually means that even if you are a corrupt agent, making a move against Osimhen would hurt your business bad lol.

If it is trolling, well it is not all that funny. You have virtually every single team in football eyeing the guy and you are trying to build a case? Even people with substantial football pedigree and acclaim would NOT be able to build a case against him at this point. Even if someone like Pep Guardiola or Thierry Henry or Lionel Scaloni were to give a 15 minute segment about how terrible Osimhen was, it wouldn't matter lol.

He is long past that already. They would need to have done so about 2-4 years ago. Now it is too late for anybody to derail the guy. Well it would take some sort of football mafia, maybe Qatari billionaires, Infantino, and some sort of Super League Cabal lol.

There is nobody in Africa capable of derailing the guy lol. It sounds foolish, very foolish. I am sure he could be frozen out of the SE but it wouldn't really mean much. The coach would come under significant scrutiny, as would the NFF, and the whole of Europe would back him.

If you want to troll, you can troll, but at least make it funnier.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

gochino wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:43 am He will perform well in Manu, his pressing game fits perfectly to their style but the only issue is that Manu don't play with a permanent traditional 9, they usually rotate that position, so Osimhen will likely play less games.
But will he still want to go to Man U after today? 🤔
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

donadoni wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:00 am
gochino wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:43 am He will perform well in Manu, his pressing game fits perfectly to their style but the only issue is that Manu don't play with a permanent traditional 9, they usually rotate that position, so Osimhen will likely play less games.
But will he still want to go to Man U after today? 🤔
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Tbite wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:36 am I don't even understand the point. Osimhen is on a different level, he is not the type of player that petty agents can dismiss. He is a future Ballon d'or top 5 entry.

Which actually means that even if you are a corrupt agent, making a move against Osimhen would hurt your business bad lol.

If it is trolling, well it is not all that funny. You have virtually every single team in football eyeing the guy and you are trying to build a case? Even people with substantial football pedigree and acclaim would NOT be able to build a case against him at this point. Even if someone like Pep Guardiola or Thierry Henry or Lionel Scaloni were to give a 15 minute segment about how terrible Osimhen was, it wouldn't matter lol.

He is long past that already. They would need to have done so about 2-4 years ago. Now it is too late for anybody to derail the guy. Well it would take some sort of football mafia, maybe Qatari billionaires, Infantino, and some sort of Super League Cabal lol.

There is nobody in Africa capable of derailing the guy lol. It sounds foolish, very foolish. I am sure he could be frozen out of the SE but it wouldn't really mean much. The coach would come under significant scrutiny, as would the NFF, and the whole of Europe would back him.

Osimhen is a good player, and a team will pay a ton of money to sign him this summer. But he also missed a lot of easy goals. Both of those things are true. I stand by my words.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bushboy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:33 pm
Tbite wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:36 am I don't even understand the point. Osimhen is on a different level, he is not the type of player that petty agents can dismiss. He is a future Ballon d'or top 5 entry.

Osimhen is a good player, and a team will pay a ton of money to sign him this summer. But he also missed a lot of easy goals. Both of those things are true. I stand by my words.
But basically your words don’t have any effect on his value…glad you know
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

It's time to ignore Bushboy when it comes to Osimhen. Just ignore him.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Victor Osimhen won’t make a darned difference to Man U if they don’t fix their pathetically porous defense🤔❗️

Cheers.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Ugbowo wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:40 pm It's time to ignore Bushboy when it comes to Osimhen. Just ignore him.
My broda! How bodi? I hope you and the family are all doing well!

If una choose to ignore me, no yawa. I no vex. I am just being completely honest about what I see. Victor will make tons of money and have a long career and will score lots of goals. But his deficiencies are clear for any honest person not blinded by national pride to see. He misses too many easy chances. He is not composed in front of goal. Doesn't have a good "curled finesse" shot in his locker, he is useless with his left foot, and he is constantly offsides. These things will keep him from ever being world class IMO.
Who will be next?
adeaderije
Egg
Egg

Post by adeaderije »

bushboy wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:54 pm

That proves nothing tho. I feel like you make these arguments in bad faith and claim to be objective. You can literally make a compilation of bad misses for any experienced forward even Haaland or Benzema.
I no be gentleman at all o
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Bushboy is a fool.
Every great striker misses chances.

Look at this Benzema miss compilation.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Synopsis wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:18 pm Bushboy is a fool.
Every great striker misses chances.

Look at this Benzema miss compilation.
You dey mind am…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

bushboy wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:33 pm

I have said it before myself..in fact I probably said it before you, but you state it without context and as if it were a bad thing. It would be like saying that Messi misses a lot of freekicks, end of sentence.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

We must remember that there is skill involved in creating lots of chances too - it doesn’t just happen

If Osimhen starts scoring the majority of chances he gets he will not be world class..he will be legendary. And the good thing is he still has time on his side for that to happen
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Soccer is not basketball o. If strikers don't ever miss scoring chances, goals scored in a typical game would be up 10 every game. The most important thing is the 3 points.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.