Let's give it up to Coach Bosso, the U20 team, and Rivers United

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Let's give it up to Coach Bosso, the U20 team, and Rivers United

Post by 1naija »

They made Nigeria proud this week.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Shame on the unproductive angry old men here that do not appreciate the great feat they accomplished this week.

Anyone that does not clap for them is unpatriotic.

Let's see the first unpatriotic Nigerian to respond to this thread without clapping.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Let's give it up to Coach Bosso, the U20 team, and Rivers United

Post by Tobi17 »

:roll:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

The only thing be say them show Tunisia we & them still no dey same class despite AFCON isolated incident;
Notice I no respond to your post, I naira
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bosso is a national hero. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kai, unpatriotic Nigerians and piss poor bad agents won't like this.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:04 am Bosso is a national hero. :clap: :clap: :clap:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

So, 3rd place in African u20 competition is now a thing, mschew🤔❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Nigeria is the shithole it is now because it is being run by clowns like 419naija and kongi the dunce. Imagine celebrating 3rd place finish after losing to a %$#@^& tiny village masquerading as a country named Gambia. Shame Shame shame.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

When was the last time we qualified for the U20 WC? At your age (78) you should know how to look at the big picture.

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:11 pm So, 3rd place in African u20 competition is now a thing, mschew🤔❗️

Cheers.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Senegal beat Gambia 2 nil to win the U20 AFCON title, they are now the most successful team in Africa at all levels from their beach soccer to senior NT...how the hell are they getting it so right?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:02 pm Senegal beat Gambia 2 nil to win the U20 AFCON title, they are now the most successful team in Africa at all levels from their beach soccer to senior NT...how the hell are they getting it so right?
Well for starters they don't have dunces like Kongi and 1naija running their football.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

1naija wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:48 pm When was the last time we qualified for the U20 WC? At your age (78) you should know how to look at the big picture.

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:11 pm So, 3rd place in African u20 competition is now a thing, mschew🤔❗️

Cheers.
Give it up. I am not even nearly as old as you. Arugbo :taunt: ❗️

Cheers.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:02 pm Senegal beat Gambia 2 nil to win the U20 AFCON title, they are now the most successful team in Africa at all levels from their beach soccer to senior NT...how the hell are they getting it so right?
6 games, 6 wins, 0 goals conceeded, 14 goals scored... They destroyed all competitors. Fully expect this team to cause waves at the U20 World Cup.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

This Senegal under 20 team take style old.. they took some senior team players from National team.

Time will tell.. age no dey lie.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

marutimon wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:36 pm
6 games, 6 wins, 0 goals conceeded, 14 goals scored... They destroyed all competitors. Fully expect this team to cause waves at the U20 World Cup.
I still believe if we had called up some known foreign based contingents in our team (like Senegal did), along with some of the exciting players we saw yesterday against Tunisia that didn't play majority of the tournament (Jude Sunday, Ochedikwu, Abdullahi), we would have performed far better than we did...but then again hindsight isn't 20/20.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Purity wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:48 pm This Senegal under 20 team take style old.. they took some senior team players from National team.

Time will tell.. age no dey lie.
Age matters at U17 but at U20 level if your old and haven't made it yet, then you won't do much at U20 level.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:51 pm
marutimon wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:36 pm
I still believe if we had called up some known foreign based contingents in our team (like Senegal did), along with some of the exciting players we saw yesterday against Tunisia that didn't play majority of the tournament (Jude Sunday, Ochedikwu, Abdullahi), we would have performed far better than we did...but then again hindsight isn't 20/20.
No. It’ll be unfair to the local boys to have to compete with FB teenagers for the Afcon u20. I like the way we’re doing it and have always done it. Local boys are used for the tournament and the best ones move on to the WYC if we qualify. FB are then brought to camp pre WYC for trials.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Honestly . I have not been here in a while. But to call dis Bosso guy a coach is a total misnomer.
After watching the team he coached at the U20 World Cup in 2007 in Canada loaded with some great talents,

I saw someone who delved into coaching any of our National teams by proxy of a Northerner.

Once I saw his name as the coach of this U20 team I did not bother to watch a single game.

I am so glad I did. Not even highlights. He can do himself a big favor to stop coaching any of our National teams.

His presence is a continuous downward spiral of Nigerian Football. Take it or leave it.

If this is the best we have in our Local Coaches in Nigeria. Then we have no coaches...
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The team improved in the last game. They should keep the coaches and only add players that are better. Even then I don't think the team need wholesale changes. I saw several good prospects. We need to get them a toulon type tournament.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Senegal had a very dominant team this year. Would be interesting to see how they perform at the FIFA U20 World Cup.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bosso is good and the players are very good. They just need to work on finishing, something that can be taught in a couple of practice sessions. This team can win the WC.
ohenhen1 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:10 am The team improved in the last game. They should keep the coaches and only add players that are better. Even then I don't think the team need wholesale changes. I saw several good prospects. We need to get them a toulon type tournament.
MAIDABOI
Egg
Egg

Post by MAIDABOI »

because of 1 Afcon,chan and U20 no they are not the most successful team in Africa
they are the best currently and that end there
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

That was some serious thumping. 4 kondo..well done
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

MAIDABOI wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:10 pm
because of 1 Afcon,chan and U20 no they are not the most successful team in Africa
they are the best currently and that end there
Interestingly Senegal make pot 1 in the U20 World Cup. (Still Brazil in pot II).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_FIFA_U-20_World_Cup