Our Osimhen vs Atalanta(assist)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Atalanta(assist)

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:43 am
danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:40 am
Dammy wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:12 am
Eaglezbeak wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:28 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:15 pm
txj wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:19 pm

If I was looking to buy a player from Napoli he would be my first choice...

Absolutely wonderful player
What do you think of the "accusations" in Italy that he never turns up against big teams? I think that may affect his "market."
Ask Juventus.
Or Roma?
He was poor against Roma. They locked him up. I saw both games live.

That said, these are the teams he has scored against:

Atalanta
Sassuolo
Cremoneze
Spezia
Juve
Sassuolo
Torino
Lazio
Monza
Monza
Hellas verona

In Italy, they are accusing him of not performing against the big teams. What do you think about that? I asked TxJ because i was hoping for an intelligent analysis on the matter. And no, "Or Roma" is not an intelligent analysis.
I mean 50 mill Vic didn’t score against the big teams in his first season in Italy abi am I missing something? Also since he’s not a striker I think it’s fair to also list the teams he’s gotten assists against. Plus can you post links of these criticisms? I have only read praises…Let’s not forget he was bought for a mere 10 million pounds…how can anybody complain about that? Where do you find this type of production for that amount?

you seem very emotional.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

theDunamis wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:30 pm

It was. Very, very few players can do what he did there to patiently and skillfully create the perfect finish.

What do you think of the "accusations" in Italy that he never turns up against big teams? I think that may affect his "market."
Ask Juventus.
Or Roma?

Atalanta
Sassuolo
Cremoneze
Spezia
Juve
Sassuolo
Torino
Lazio
Monza
Monza
Hellas verona

In Italy, they are accusing him of not performing against the big teams. What do you think about that? I asked TxJ because i was hoping for an intelligent analysis on the matter. And no, "Or Roma" is not an intelligent analysis.
I don’t see Roma in your list. Victor scored the only goal in the win against them on October 23,2022 and one of the two goals in the win on January 29,2023. How could this be considered “ they locked him up”. He scored in both and won both games against Roma this season.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

The big teams in serie A are part of the seven sisters: Juve, AC Milan, Inter, Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina. With Parma the 7th not in Serie A, I think Atalanta probably can be considered a big team. So how has Victor done against this bunch this season
Juve: 1 game played. 2 goals, 1 assist
AC Milan: No games. Victor was out during only game. Game 2 coming soon
Inter: 1 game, 0 goals
Roma: 2 games, 2 goals
Lazio: 2 games, 0 goals
Fiorentina: 1 game, 0 goals
Atalanta: 2 games, 1 goal, 1 assist.
In 9 games against this six he has played against so far, he has scored 5 goals and contributed 2 assists. He has scored against 3 of the 6 big teams he has faced this season. He still has games left against Juve, Milan, Inter and Fiorentina.
Lastly he has scored against Lazio and Fiorentina in the past seasons so only Milan and Inter remain. So I think the narrative that he does not score against big teams is unequivocally false.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Its very important for you to always read and make sure you understand before responding.
kawawa wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:57 pm

Ask Juventus.
Or Roma?

Atalanta
Sassuolo
Cremoneze
Spezia
Juve
Sassuolo
Torino
Lazio
Monza
Monza
Hellas verona

I don’t see Roma in your list. Victor scored the only goal in the win against them on October 23,2022 and one of the two goals in the win on January 29,2023. How could this be considered “ they locked him up”. He scored in both and won both games against Roma this season.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

danfo driver wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:10 pm Its very important for you to always read and make sure you understand before responding.
kawawa wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:57 pm

Ask Juventus.
Or Roma?

Atalanta
Sassuolo
Cremoneze
Spezia
Juve
Sassuolo
Torino
Lazio
Monza
Monza
Hellas verona

Well my brother, I am just dense but what can I say. I responded based on the question posed (“is the accusation that he does not show up on big games correct?) and two erroneous facts( he has not scored against Lazio this year contrary to the list and he scored in two games against Roma which is missing). The later fact should be obvious to anyone who supposedly watched the games live! If I am still missing the point then I wholeheartedly apologize.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kawawa wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:14 pm

Well my brother, I am just dense but what can I say. I responded based on the question posed (“is the accusation that he does not show up on big games correct?) and two erroneous facts( he has not scored against Lazio this year contrary to the list and he scored in two games against Roma which is missing). The later fact should be obvious to anyone who supposedly watched the games live! If I am still missing the point then I wholeheartedly apologize.
My question relates to Kvaratskhelia. I accept your apology.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:24 am

Ahh my bad. I am dense indeed. :oops:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kawawa wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:16 pm

It’s not your fault, it was a question that made no sense hence why it confused you…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:56 pm
kawawa wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:16 pm

It’s not your fault, it was a question that made no sense hence why it confused you…
You are getting more emotional. :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Shebi Victor did not play today? So no one to create space for Kvarateartear trouser? Another big game, another no-goal. :lol:

Some of us actually watch and know football, others just run their mouth.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Maybe in 2 more seasons Kvarateartear would be ready to carry the team. In his first season and for 10 million and at a younger age, he’s definitely outdone what 50 mill Vic did in his first season…so no one would be complaining about his production…but hopefully they can hold on till Vic comes back and still win trophies this season.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:08 am Maybe in 2 more seasons Kvarateartear would be ready to carry the team. In his first season and for 10 million and at a younger age, he’s definitely outdone what 50 mill Vic did in his first season…so no one would be complaining about his production…but hopefully they can hold on till Vic comes back and still win trophies this season.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: keep calling Victors name inside. This thing is clearly paining your soul that a Nigerian is leading a team to the scudetto and CL, while your white god cannot perform against top teams. I know it hurts! :rotf: :rotf: only has power againt venezia and monza. :lol: :lol:

I know you very well. Unlike many people who have forgotten, I know you! I remember many years ago, where you wrote here that you hope to never see a Nigerian play for your team – Real Madrid. You are who you are and you will never change.

and by the way, Victor was 75 million. and will leave Napoli for 150 million this summer. better get that right! :D lets see what your kvarateartear does next season. :D
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:08 am Maybe in 2 more seasons Kvarateartear would be ready to carry the team. In his first season and for 10 million and at a younger age, he’s definitely outdone what 50 mill Vic did in his first season…so no one would be complaining about his production…but hopefully they can hold on till Vic comes back and still win trophies this season.
Of course it is the fake Nigerian Maceo4 born and raised in Dakar Senegal will talk crap about Osimhen. :oops:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:09 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: keep calling Victors name inside. This thing is clearly paining your soul that a Nigerian is leading a team to the scudetto and CL, while your white god cannot perform against top teams. I know it hurts! :rotf: :rotf: only has power againt venezia and monza. :lol: :lol:

I know you very well. Unlike many people who have forgotten, I know you! I remember many years ago, where you wrote here that you hope to never see a Nigerian play for your team – Real Madrid. You are who you are and you will never change.

and by the way, Victor was 75 million. and will leave Napoli for 150 million this summer. better get that right! :D lets see what your kvarateartear does next season. :D
Love how you keep making my point…even better he’s scored goals against bigger teams than a whole 75 mill player in their first season. So again I’m still waiting for you to post the stories where they are questioning Kvarateartear and how he doesn’t score against big teams. Can you please post it, thank you kindly… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by maceo4 on Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

maceo4 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:27 pm That was such a world class goal by Kvara, assist to our boy!

It was. Very, very few players can do what he did there to patiently and skillfully create the perfect finish.

Please post these accusations abeg…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:45 am
danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:09 am

Love how you keep making my point…even better he’s scored goals against bigger teams than a whole 75 mill player in their first season. So again I’m still waiting for you to post the stories where they are questioning Kvarateartear and how he doesn’t score against big teams. Can you please post it, thank you kindly… :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
as e dey pain am, e dey sweet us! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: wah wah wah! This is truly gut wrenching for you, isnt it? keep crying! Your white god being found out for the fraud that he is. No worry, he will have Napoli all to himself next season. :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:49 am
maceo4 wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:27 pm That was such a world class goal by Kvara, assist to our boy!

Please post these accusations abeg…
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

So you don’t have any links to these accusations, you just straight up lied for no good reason…tsk tsk…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:28 am So you don’t have any links to these accusations, you just straight up lied for no good reason…tsk tsk…

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:28 am :oops:
Hi. Did you watch Lecce v Napoli? :)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

He delivered against Frankfurt in Champions league..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.