We need to talk about Gift Orban (14 goals, 2 assists since 11th Feb)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: We need to talk about Gift Orban

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:15 am
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:03 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:55 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:45 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:11 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:52 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:59 pm

Tobi seriously you are pretty daft and dumb all mixed together. Someone who has 15 goals in 22 matches for SE is not the go to man for SE.. what a tool..once in a while just hush and browse the forum .. no be by force to post and feel among ...kai

my goodness , show us the sample poll you took to come up with that pathetic post. You really no be am , real talk
Fatpokey,

When intelligent conversations are in progress, shrink off to your cocoon of trolling and stop chipping in your unsolicited takes or lack thereof, if the concept of "well rounded" is definitively lost on your cognitive ability to understand its meaning, then I might as well hope your brain cell receptors can finally synapse enough for you to understand a striker can be good and productive in his output (like scoring goals), yet still have notable LIMITATIONS in his overall game.
yawnnnnn, the truth is you are clueless and you are known as someone who rides the short bus. You can put a poll up, and ask the forum this question " who is known as slow toad on CE" ? You do come across as someone who is pretty slow. It could be a medical condition, no offense though, i am not sure if you suffer from autism . if you do, my bad
Na your papa get autism!
boom , you will soon get banned

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=295638
I could care less, I'll consider it as taking a break from this forum anyway if I get banned. But my submission still stands, you're a product of a genetic anomaly, imagine been a irredeemable troll on a faceless forum for several decades so much so that you now provoke reactions from people by disrespecting people with medical conditions, I have a loved one who is autistic and that idiotic statement from you hits close to home, it's the type of mindless stupidity that might get you nuked on the streets someday. Everybody is tired of your buffonery already, na your type no dey show face in real life if you get called out on your sh*t.

Ozuor!
see mouth, look at him trying to play being a victim. so you do suffer from autism, hmmm as i said my bad no be your fault. I'll send you steps on how to cope, just maybe we have to take it easy on you. You are a kid sha . Be grateful you are able to beat your chest on a forum. smh . you are so delusional . it is easy to boast on a forum. Enjoy your time off from the forum, while taking a break, use this
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclop ... ntentid=46
Fatpokey nobody is being a victim you low IQ product of circumstance, I can take any disrespect or "banter" but triggering intentional provocations by alluding to medical conditions is crossing the line, I'm sure there are folks here who have family members with certain medical conditions and will take exceptions to e-trolls like your unfortunate self making brain dead/careless statements of that nature. At least apply some due diligence by respecting the memories of your departed sister who will hope she left behind a sane-minded sibling. You have very irritating antecedents of provoking people on this forum and I wonder when you will finally GET A LIFE? Anyway sha while I await my ban, I hope you know you might just f*ck with the wrong person someday and have your IP address tracked, and you know what the outcome will be.

Useless cretin, I hope the admins here also ban this irritant for disrespecting people with medical conditions, otherwise I'll seriously question the credibility and fairness of this forum.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:32 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:15 am
Tobi17 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:03 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:55 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:45 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:11 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:52 pm

Fatpokey,

When intelligent conversations are in progress, shrink off to your cocoon of trolling and stop chipping in your unsolicited takes or lack thereof, if the concept of "well rounded" is definitively lost on your cognitive ability to understand its meaning, then I might as well hope your brain cell receptors can finally synapse enough for you to understand a striker can be good and productive in his output (like scoring goals), yet still have notable LIMITATIONS in his overall game.
yawnnnnn, the truth is you are clueless and you are known as someone who rides the short bus. You can put a poll up, and ask the forum this question " who is known as slow toad on CE" ? You do come across as someone who is pretty slow. It could be a medical condition, no offense though, i am not sure if you suffer from autism . if you do, my bad
Na your papa get autism!
boom , you will soon get banned

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=295638
I could care less, I'll consider it as taking a break from this forum anyway if I get banned. But my submission still stands, you're a product of a genetic anomaly, imagine been a irredeemable troll on a faceless forum for several decades so much so that you now provoke reactions from people by disrespecting people with medical conditions, I have a loved one who is autistic and that idiotic statement from you hits close to home, it's the type of mindless stupidity that might get you nuked on the streets someday. Everybody is tired of your buffonery already, na your type no dey show face in real life if you get called out on your sh*t.

Ozuor!
see mouth, look at him trying to play being a victim. so you do suffer from autism, hmmm as i said my bad no be your fault. I'll send you steps on how to cope, just maybe we have to take it easy on you. You are a kid sha . Be grateful you are able to beat your chest on a forum. smh . you are so delusional . it is easy to boast on a forum. Enjoy your time off from the forum, while taking a break, use this
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclop ... ntentid=46
Fatpokey nobody is being a victim you low IQ product of circumstance, I can take any disrespect or "banter" but triggering intentional provocations by alluding to medical conditions is crossing the line, I'm sure there are folks here who have family members with certain medical conditions and will take exceptions to e-trolls like your unfortunate self making brain dead/careless statements of that nature. At least apply some due diligence by respecting the memories of your departed sister who will hope she left behind a sane-minded sibling. You have very irritating antecedents of provoking people on this forum and I wonder when you will finally GET A LIFE? Anyway sha while I await my ban, I hope you know you might just f*ck with the wrong person someday and have your IP address tracked, and you know what the outcome will be.

Useless cretin, I hope the admins here also ban this irritant for disrespecting people with medical conditions, otherwise I'll seriously question the credibility and fairness of this forum.
also going forward , this is how i will begin to handle you on CE
Communication and interaction tips for ASD
There are no hard-and-fast rules on how to communicate with Tobi who has ASD. But many family members have had success with these tips:

Be patient. It often takes Tobi with ASD longer to process information. You may need to slow down your conversation to their speed. Long pauses can be helpful.

Teach Tobi how to express anger without being too aggressive. Tobi should know that they don't have to hold their anger and frustration inside.

Be persistent but resilient. Don't let your feelings get hurt if Tobi does not respond to you as you'd like. Tobi may have trouble both showing and controlling his emotions. Tobi can be blunt in his responses. Don't take this personally.

Always stay positive. Tobi respond best to positive reinforcement. Be sure to talk about or reward good behavior often. Be generous with compliments for good behavior.

Ignore irritating attention-getting behavior. Tobi may act badly at times to get you to focus on them. Ignoring this behavior is often the best way to prevent it. Also talk about and reward Tobi's good behavior often.

Interact through physical activity. Tobi tend to have short attention spans. This is especially true when it comes to communicating. Running around and playing outside may be a better way of sharing time together. It will also let them relax and feel calmer.

Be affectionate and respectful. Tobi often need a hug, just like other children. Sometimes Tobi needs this much more than other children. But some children don't like to be touched at all, even light contact can distress them. Respect their personal space. Never force physical affection on an unwilling child.

Show your love and interest. Tobi may have trouble showing his feelings. But Tobi still needs to know that you love him. Go out of your way to express your interest, caring, and support.

Learn from Tobi's special need and abilities may show you a way to look at the world that you've never considered. As difficult as it may be on some days, relaxing, laughing, and enjoying the unique gift that is Tobi can provide both you and your family with many rewards.

Believe. A child with autism is first and foremost a child. The yare a growing person with unknown possibilities. Believe in what the child can do. Don’t define Tobi by a diagnosis.

. School psychologists and counselors can also provide resources to help you.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:47 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:22 pm You can't teach this level of Ballership. Dude is going to be a superstar. If they don't call him up for the u23, me and Yusuf will fight.
So you will fight Bosso and Yusuf, that's quite a handful :taunt:
I will knack bottle for im head if Orban is not called up. The boy can also play for Togo so we cannot afford to lose him.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:32 am
bret- hart wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:22 pm You can't teach this level of Ballership. Dude is going to be a superstar. If they don't call him up for the u23, me and Yusuf will fight.
I will knack bottle for im head if Orban is not called up. The boy can also play for Togo so we cannot afford to lose him.
Kai, I didn't even know he was eligible to play for Togo by reason of birthplace, good thing we won't have to worry about losing him to Togo based on their football pedigree (at the risk of sounding arrogant), surely no serious minded coach will overlook his current form, the kid is legit.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:36 am
Kai, I didn't even know he was eligible to play for Togo by reason of birthplace, good thing we won't have to worry about losing him to Togo based on their football pedigree (at the risk of sounding arrogant), surely no serious minded coach will overlook his current form, the kid is legit.
I could be wrong tho. He did spend time in Togo. Also according to transfmarkt he is Nigerian only( I see just the Naija flag). Dont think he was born there or have Togolese roots but still we cant take any chances.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I’m sorry but based on the few minutes of scouting I did on the boy, I don’t see anything special. He seems to have a good shot in both feet and an eye for goal. Aerial ability, speed, dribbling, football IQ , leading the line and pressing abilities are still unknown or non existent.

What position does he play? I see a hybrid type player similar to Nacho in some respects or perhaps a wing forward with similar vision to nacho. Unfortunately , that’s not enough. Also, transfer market has him as a striker that can play in all forward positions, meaning he can play on the wings. Personally, I’m very suspect of Nigerian strikers that can play in all 3 positions up front, it’s a dead giveaway that they’re not particularly dominant in any position, aka utility player. While he could turn out to be very good, I’m not buying the hype yet. Finidi George and Musa are the only SE players to have the ability to play in all 3 forward positions successfully in the recent time. They were both dominant wingers in their prime. No question as to what position they were dominant in.

Final verdict- siddon look mode activated. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:15 am I’m sorry but based on the few minutes of scouting I did on the boy, I don’t see anything special. He seems to have a good shot in both feet and an eye for goal. Aerial ability, speed, dribbling, football IQ , leading the line and pressing abilities are still unknown or non existent.

What position does he play? I see a hybrid type player similar to Nacho in some respects or perhaps a wing forward with similar vision to nacho. Unfortunately , that’s not enough. Also, transfer market has him as a striker that can play in all forward positions, meaning he can play on the wings. Personally, I’m very suspect of Nigerian strikers that can play in all 3 positions up front, it’s a dead giveaway that they’re not particularly dominant in any position, aka utility player. While he could turn out to be very good, I’m not buying the hype yet. Finidi George and Musa are the only SE players to have the ability to play in all 3 forward positions successfully in the recent time. They were both dominant wingers in their prime. No question as to what position they were dominant in.

Sounds like you need to do a bit more scouting here as there's nothing similar between him and Nacho in any way. While Kelechi started off as a SS/AM early on in his career and was converted* to an out and out CF at City, Orban has always been a CF. And If you were to look at his 29 carrer starts, only one of them did he play on the wing and that was his first ever start (where he got two assists) the remaining 28 were all as a CF playing in a front two
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Sunset wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:59 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:15 am I’m sorry but based on the few minutes of scouting I did on the boy, I don’t see anything special. He seems to have a good shot in both feet and an eye for goal. Aerial ability, speed, dribbling, football IQ , leading the line and pressing abilities are still unknown or non existent.

Sounds like you need to do a bit more scouting here as there's nothing similar between him and Nacho in any way. While Kelechi started off as a SS/AM early on in his career and was converted* to an out and out CF at City, Orban has always been a CF. And If you were to look at his 29 carrer starts, only one of them did he play on the wing and that was his first ever start (where he got two assists) the remaining 28 were all as a CF playing in a front two

Noted! However, the fact that he played 28 games out of 29 in a 2 man attack is further evidence that he might not be a true 9 and more of a SS.The market for SS is not too hot for reason.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

He just scored in uefa Conference on road in Istanbul.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

And another goal, this guy is insane !!!!!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I am convinced he has the best shot of any SE player, the guy scored a screamer !!!! It's not a fluke when you keep scoring long range shots.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Hat trick!!!!
33 minutes
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

0-3
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

0-4
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

This guy better at least be in the U23 squad.
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

He should have been invited by Salisu ooo! I really don't understand Pinnik regime coaching appointents.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Adisboy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:51 pm He should have been invited by Salisu ooo! I really don't understand Pinnik regime coaching appointents.
Those were just the homebased camping, the foreign based will be added.

Owngoal says about 15 foreign based will be called.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Is that the same Stephano Okaka we used to beg to playbfor SE playing for Istanbul? Kai.... how ti es have changed.
OCCUPY NFF!!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:06 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 pm If Osimehn could only finish like thos guy, we will be talking about Ballon dor.
As good as Osimhen is, there are still some growing opinions among Nigerian fans that he's not our most well rounded forward, if you watch Moffi closely, you will see he plays the "ball on the ground" better than Osimhen, I dare-say a player like Moffi will do even better in that Napoli system than Osimhen once he moves on to a bigger club.
Stop trying so hard to draw attention to yourself. We already know you’re a big Moffi fan🤐❗️

Cheers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:30 pm Is that the same Stephano Okaka we used to beg to playbfor SE playing for Istanbul? Kai.... how ti es have changed.
Yep! Him and Ogbonna were doing shakara for us at one point. Those two together have 13 caps for Italy. I’m sure one of them would’ve amassed more than 13 caps if they chosen to play for us.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:50 am
I could be wrong tho. He did spend time in Togo. Also according to transfmarkt he is Nigerian only( I see just the Naija flag). Dont think he was born there or have Togolese roots but still we cant take any chances.
we have history, diana hart is finally right about something, after twenty years on the site. i personally hope he declares for Togo.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

King Futcha wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:10 pm
we have history, diana hart is finally right about something, after twenty years on the site. i personally hope he declares for Togo.
Go fuuk yourself. He is playing for Nigeria oh and you will never get Folarin Balogun.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Boomer Sooner Super fan, who is Diana Hart? Is he the same as Bret Fart?

Bret Dirty Diana Fart, come in here. Come and explanate yourself as zebrudaya would say!
King Futcha wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:10 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.