We need to talk about Gift Orban (14 goals, 2 assists since 11th Feb)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marutimon
Egg
Egg
We need to talk about Gift Orban (14 goals, 2 assists since 11th Feb)

Post by marutimon »

Scored 4 goals today.
Moved to Norway (Stabaek) just 6 months ago and they sold him after scoring 19 goals and having 7 assists in 24 games.

Gent bought him in January and in 8 games has scored 9 goals.
Left leg, right leg, freekick. 1 goal or assist every 69 minutes.

It's just Belgium, but this guy looks legit.

Last edited by marutimon on Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marutimon
Egg
Egg
Re: We need to talk about Gift Orban

Post by marutimon »

Already Player of the Month and Goal of the Month.

Debuted 11th February.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

marutimon wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:10 pm Scored 4 goals today.
Moved to Norway (Stabaek) just 6 months ago and they sold him after scoring 19 goals and having 7 assists in 24 games.

Gent bought him in January and in 8 games has scored 9 goals.
Left leg, right leg, freekick. 1 goal or assist every 69 minutes.

It's just Belgium, but this guy looks legit.

Not bad, like that he can take FKs too…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Can the guy play on the wings?

How flexible he is will determine his usefulness for SE.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Can he play wing forward? He’ll have to be one of the forwards in the world to even make SE bench but I think he’ll be the at the WYC if he’s u20.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

That free kick though.

From the goals I have seen of him, it seems he is on a Nacho level in terms of shooting accuracy.

He just may be our best pure finisher.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:40 pm That free kick though.

From the goals I have seen of him, it seems he is on a Nacho level in terms of shooting accuracy.

He just may be our best pure finisher.
Osimhen is the flavor of Nigerian football and justifiably so, but there are some other superb talents doing the business that we're overlooking...Victor boniface and Gift Orban happen to among these players.
adeaderije
Egg
Egg

Post by adeaderije »

chai, we're blessed with talented forwards. I wish we had more depth in other positions.
I no be gentleman at all o
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

He's also tearing it up in the Europa league as well, and he's only 20...when you talk of the next big thing in Nigerian football it's definitely this kid, Osimhen is already more or less a known name.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

If Osimehn could only finish like thos guy, we will be talking about Ballon dor.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Yeah, he can operate on the wings. But can he cross?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 pm If Osimehn could only finish like thos guy, we will be talking about Ballon dor.
As good as Osimhen is, there are still some growing opinions among Nigerian fans that he's not our most well rounded forward, if you watch Moffi closely, you will see he plays the "ball on the ground" better than Osimhen, I dare-say a player like Moffi will do even better in that Napoli system than Osimhen once he moves on to a bigger club.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:35 pm Can he play wing forward? He’ll have to be one of the forwards in the world to even make SE bench but I think he’ll be the at the WYC if he’s u20.
He's not eligible for U20.

Club wouldn't release him anyways even if he was.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:35 pm Can he play wing forward? He’ll have to be one of the forwards in the world to even make SE bench but I think he’ll be the at the WYC if he’s u20.
He's not but our U23's have 2 crucial qualifiers vs Guinea in the next International window and if the NFF are smart they'll call up an extended senior squad for them
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 7:06 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:57 pm If Osimehn could only finish like thos guy, we will be talking about Ballon dor.
As good as Osimhen is, there are still some growing opinions among Nigerian fans that he's not our most well rounded forward, if you watch Moffi closely, you will see he plays the "ball on the ground" better than Osimhen, I dare-say a player like Moffi will do even better in that Napoli system than Osimhen once he moves on to a bigger club.
Tobi seriously you are pretty daft and dumb all mixed together. Someone who has 15 goals in 22 matches for SE is not the go to man for SE.. what a tool..once in a while just hush and browse the forum .. no be by force to post and feel among ...kai

my goodness , show us the sample poll you took to come up with that pathetic post. You really no be am , real talk
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:59 pm
Tobi seriously you are pretty daft and dumb all mixed together. Someone who has 15 goals in 22 matches for SE is not the go to man for SE.. what a tool..once in a while just hush and browse the forum .. no be by force to post and feel among ...kai

my goodness , show us the sample poll you took to come up with that pathetic post. You really no be am , real talk
Fatpokey,

When intelligent conversations are in progress, shrink off to your cocoon of trolling and stop chipping in your unsolicited takes or lack thereof, if the concept of "well rounded" is definitively lost on your cognitive ability to understand its meaning, then I might as well hope your brain cell receptors can finally synapse enough for you to understand a striker can be good and productive in his output (like scoring goals), yet still have notable LIMITATIONS in his overall game.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 10:52 pm

Fatpokey,

When intelligent conversations are in progress, shrink off to your cocoon of trolling and stop chipping in your unsolicited takes or lack thereof, if the concept of "well rounded" is definitively lost on your cognitive ability to understand its meaning, then I might as well hope your brain cell receptors can finally synapse enough for you to understand a striker can be good and productive in his output (like scoring goals), yet still have notable LIMITATIONS in his overall game.
yawnnnnn, the truth is you are clueless and you are known as someone who rides the short bus. You can put a poll up, and ask the forum this question " who is known as slow toad on CE" ? You do come across as someone who is pretty slow. It could be a medical condition, no offense though, i am not sure if you suffer from autism . if you do, my bad
SuperEagles

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

You can't teach this level of Ballership. Dude is going to be a superstar. If they don't call him up for the u23, me and Yusuf will fight.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:11 pm

Fatpokey,

yawnnnnn, the truth is you are clueless and you are known as someone who rides the short bus. You can put a poll up, and ask the forum this question " who is known as slow toad on CE" ? You do come across as someone who is pretty slow. It could be a medical condition, no offense though, i am not sure if you suffer from autism . if you do, my bad
Na your papa get autism!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:22 pm You can't teach this level of Ballership. Dude is going to be a superstar. If they don't call him up for the u23, me and Yusuf will fight.
So you will fight Bosso and Yusuf, that's quite a handful :taunt:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:45 pm

Fatpokey,

Na your papa get autism!
boom , you will soon get banned

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=295638
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:55 pm

Fatpokey,

Na your papa get autism!

I could care less, I'll consider it as taking a break from this forum anyway if I get banned. But my submission still stands, you're a product of a genetic anomaly, imagine been a irredeemable troll on a faceless forum for several decades so much so that you now provoke reactions from people by disrespecting people with medical conditions, I have a loved one who is autistic and that idiotic statement from you hits close to home, it's the type of mindless stupidity that might get you nuked on the streets someday. Everybody is tired of your buffonery already, na your type no dey show face in real life if you get called out on your sh*t.

Ozuor!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:03 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:55 pm

Fatpokey,

Na your papa get autism!

I could care less, I'll consider it as taking a break from this forum anyway if I get banned. But my submission still stands, you're a product of a genetic anomaly, imagine been a irredeemable troll on a faceless forum for several decades so much so that you now provoke reactions from people by disrespecting people with medical conditions, I have a loved one who is autistic and that idiotic statement from you hits close to home, it's the type of mindless stupidity that might get you nuked on the streets someday. Everybody is tired of your buffonery already, na your type no dey show face in real life if you get called out on your sh*t.

Ozuor!
see mouth, look at him trying to play being a victim. so you do suffer from autism, hmmm as i said my bad no be your fault. I'll send you steps on how to cope, just maybe we have to take it easy on you. You are a kid sha . Be grateful you are able to beat your chest on a forum. smh . you are so delusional . it is easy to boast on a forum. Enjoy your time off from the forum, while taking a break, use this
https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/encyclop ... ntentid=46

also going forward , this is how i will begin to handle you on CE
Communication and interaction tips for ASD
There are no hard-and-fast rules on how to communicate with Tobi who has ASD. But many family members have had success with these tips:

Be patient. It often takes Tobi with ASD longer to process information. You may need to slow down your conversation to their speed. Long pauses can be helpful.

Teach Tobi how to express anger without being too aggressive. Tobi should know that they don't have to hold their anger and frustration inside.

Be persistent but resilient. Don't let your feelings get hurt if Tobi does not respond to you as you'd like. Tobi may have trouble both showing and controlling his emotions. Tobi can be blunt in his responses. Don't take this personally.

Always stay positive. Tobi respond best to positive reinforcement. Be sure to talk about or reward good behavior often. Be generous with compliments for good behavior.

Ignore irritating attention-getting behavior. Tobi may act badly at times to get you to focus on them. Ignoring this behavior is often the best way to prevent it. Also talk about and reward Tobi's good behavior often.

Interact through physical activity. Tobi tend to have short attention spans. This is especially true when it comes to communicating. Running around and playing outside may be a better way of sharing time together. It will also let them relax and feel calmer.

Be affectionate and respectful. Tobi often need a hug, just like other children. Sometimes Tobi needs this much more than other children. But some children don't like to be touched at all, even light contact can distress them. Respect their personal space. Never force physical affection on an unwilling child.

Show your love and interest. Tobi may have trouble showing his feelings. But Tobi still needs to know that you love him. Go out of your way to express your interest, caring, and support.

Learn from Tobi's special need and abilities may show you a way to look at the world that you've never considered. As difficult as it may be on some days, relaxing, laughing, and enjoying the unique gift that is Tobi can provide both you and your family with many rewards.

Believe. A child with autism is first and foremost a child. The yare a growing person with unknown possibilities. Believe in what the child can do. Don’t define Tobi by a diagnosis.

. School psychologists and counselors can also provide resources to help you.
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles