We need to talk about Gift Orban (14 goals, 2 assists since 11th Feb)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kawawa
Egg
Egg
Re: We need to talk about Gift Orban (14 goals, 2 assists since 11th Feb)

Post by kawawa »

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:07 pm
delisyomie don wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:19 pm leave Belgium first to see what you can do, even go to Holland or France or get a contract in Germany or Italy or Spain/England .goodluck!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Arsenal fans all in their feelings, hurt and weeping because Orban had the guts to speak the truth. Rather than support your fellow Nigerian, look at these babies taking sides with their white master. :lol: :lol: :lol:
More Blah, Blah, Blah. I like ambition but would Oban not leave Gent despite the eternity of 2 long years of Gent in champions league for the lowest BPL team? As they say, walk silently carry big stick. Would be great to see what he can do outside of the all conquering, consistent Champions league killer call Gent and the Belgian league. Kid is good but we have had previous Belgian league presumed world beaters who flopped massively outside of that league. Dissing Arsenal at this stage seems plainly dumb. Of course it is possible he did not even say it.
Btwn I am not an Arsenal fan.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kawawa wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:32 pm
delisyomie don wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 9:19 pm leave Belgium first to see what you can do, even go to Holland or France or get a contract in Germany or Italy or Spain/England .goodluck!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Arsenal fans all in their feelings, hurt and weeping because Orban had the guts to speak the truth. Rather than support your fellow Nigerian, look at these babies taking sides with their white master. :lol: :lol: :lol:
More Blah, Blah, Blah. I like ambition but would Oban not leave Gent despite the eternity of 2 long years of Gent in champions league for the lowest BPL team? As they say, walk silently carry big stick. Would be great to see what he can do outside of the all conquering, consistent Champions league killer call Gent and the Belgian league. Kid is good but we have had previous Belgian league presumed world beaters who flopped massively outside of that league. Dissing Arsenal at this stage seems plainly dumb. Of course it is possible he did not even say it.
He may leave Gent for the lowest EPl team, but clearly he wont do it for Arsenal. What does that tell you? :woot: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep crying . . . :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:38 pm
kawawa wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 11:32 pm
I am a stupid cvnt and I am crying while Pep is having his way with me!
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »