SE list for Guinea Bissau is out guys

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: SE list for Guinea Bissau is out guys

Post by 1naija »

We took him to Casablanca to pick a aouple of IMSU students and then fed him better native soup... :taunt:

Anything is better than letting in 26 goals in 26 games.

bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:37 pm
1naija wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:36 pm You guys just like to type whatever comes tobyour heads. On what basis would you invite Adelete, the Israeli League basket, to the Super Eagles? Even Nwosu is 20 times better than Adeleye.
wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:09 pm @Oji - important competitive games are not the arena to be experimenting with inexperienced and untested players (that is what friendlies are for). My changes to the squad would be:

Adeleye (instead of Sochima)
Ebuehi (instead of Bameyi)
Awaziem (instead of Omeruo)
Onyedika (instead of Onyeka)
Yusuf (instead of Musa)
On what basis should Sochima who is choping bench for a Ghanaian and has conceeded 4 goals in 1 CCL game be considered called up? Mind you he has only started 2 NPFL matches. Woooooo ole International thief thief. How much did you bribe Pissero to call him up?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Toyin Ibitoye has come out on Twitter to say Bamayi was scouted and picked by Peseiro himself while he was training with CHAN team.

I find this even more ludicrous.

This player has been a part of home based eagles, u20 and apparently u23 as well. All the time as a player with a non existent club. This is a SHAM
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

In a sane world, the squad could/should have been:

First 11:

Uzoho
Ebuehi-Awaziem-Bassey-Sanusi
Lookman-Ndidi-Onyedika-Chukwueze
Osimhen-Moffi

Other squad members: Adeleye, Aniagboso, Onyemaechi, Ajayi, Akpoguma, Osayi-Samuel, Yusuf, Aribo, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Onuachu, Simon.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

wiseone wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:18 am In a sane world, the squad could/should have been:

First 11:

Uzoho
Osimhen-Moffi

Other squad members: Adeleye, Aniagboso, Onyemaechi, Ajayi, Akpoguma, Osayi-Samuel, Yusuf, Aribo, Iwobi, Iheanacho, Onuachu, Simon.

You must be insane. That’s literally the same team without Musa and Bameyi . On what planet is Aniagboso good enough for a SE invite? Chukwueze and Lookman in MF? When was the last time you saw them play that positing for their clubs?
OCCUPY NFF!!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I was about to reply substantively. Then I remembered that one of my new year resolutions was to avoid talking to bipolar patients.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:50 am

You must be insane. That’s literally the same team without Musa and Bameyi . On what planet is Aniagboso good enough for a SE invite? Chukwueze and Lookman in MF? When was the last time you saw them play that positing for their clubs?
Last edited by wiseone on Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ugbowo wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:44 am Toyin Ibitoye has come out on Twitter to say Bamayi was scouted and picked by Peseiro himself while he was training with CHAN team.

I find this even more ludicrous.

This player has been a part of home based eagles, u20 and apparently u23 as well. All the time as a player with a non existent club. This is a SHAM
Yet people will blame the NFF
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

wiseone wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:18 am In a sane world, the squad could/should have been:

First 11:

Uzoho
Osimhen-Moffi

The coach will pick the players that fit his system and he has previously worked with. At the end of day if he fails. He is one that will get fired.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

You did reply with about 21 words you took time to type out on your keyboard and deliberately press the send button. :taunt:
wiseone wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:12 am I was about to reply. Then I remembered that one of my new year resolutions was to avoid talking to bipolar patients.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:50 am

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."