SE list for Guinea Bissau is out guys

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE list for Guinea Bissau is out guys

Post by wanaj0 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:06 pm it has come to the point where we must wish Musa to get a career ending injury.

Yes it is that bad.
At least you did not wish him death.

What a despicable human being :boo:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

How is Bassey doing at Ajax? Not much has been said about him here since his lateral move from Rangers.
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:26 pm Probable starters

Uzoho, Osayi, Bassey, Omeruo, Sanusi, Iwobi, Ndidi, Moffi, Lookman, Osimhen, Simon
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:49 pm 4 MF 2 of them don’t even play at all, only 1 is in form.
What do we need Moffi and Onuachu for?
Bameyi in Ebuehi out. :rotf:
Bameyi has been in the U20, U23, CHAN and now SE within one year, all from playing for YumYum FC.

Nigeria I hail thee!!!!
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
adeaderije
Egg
Egg

Post by adeaderije »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:06 pm it has come to the point where we must wish Musa to get a career ending injury.

Yes it is that bad.
abeg who be "we"? , you are on your own o
I no be gentleman at all o
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Considering every coach we have had since Oliseh (I think) seems to hate midfielders. Doesnt matter who the coach was, white or black, European or Nigerian, the coach hates midfielders -- i am officially convinced that our coaches do not pick the team. The person who picks our team has been in that NFF since Oliseh and that person hates midfielders.

And oh! That person is having sex with Ahmed Musa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:40 pm

Yes it is that bad.
At least you did not wish him death.

What a despicable human being :boo:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:43 pm How is Bassey doing at Ajax? Not much has been said about him here since his lateral move from Rangers.
ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:26 pm Probable starters

Uzoho, Osayi, Bassey, Omeruo, Sanusi, Iwobi, Ndidi, Moffi, Lookman, Osimhen, Simon
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Just so you all know how absolutely despicable and disgusting this is.

Musa plays for a team in Turkey battling relegation.

If you go to whoscored.com

Musa is ranked #27 of 27 players on his team.

DEAD LAST.

He has played a grand total of 232 minutes all season with ZERO goals and ZERO assists. He has started only 3 matches.

Even 30 year old Leke James who plays for the same team is ranked higher, has more minutes, and has 2 goals.

WTF is this old "age cheating" washed up clown doing in SE ?

Who is really running the show, because it ain't Pizzeria.

Nigerians are not serious if they don't surround the glass house and demand answers.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

This list is absolutely 💯 sh#it. Hot garbage How did a player from YumYum Fc make a super Eagles list? Is that even a real club? Ahmed Musa needs to retire biko. 0 goals 0 assists and you call yourself a forward. Has he no shame? No tella, No Akpom, No Onyedika., No Adeleye oh and the dumb A$$ U23 coach didn't invite Orban. Ok o.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:40 pm Just so you all know how absolutely despicable and disgusting this is.

DEAD LAST.

He has played a grand total of 232 minutes all season with ZERO goals and ZERO assists. He has started only 3 matches.

Even 30 year old Leke James who plays for the same team is ranked higher, has more minutes, and has 2 goals.

Nigerians are not serious if they don't surround the glass house and demand answers.
Honestly I want us to lose all the matches so we dont qualify. Something has to give.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Dude let it go, for your own sake and health. There is someone in that NFF that Musa is fooking, and its clear that Musa is a stallion in bed. Unfortunately, until his boyfriend leaves the NFF, we will not see the back of that disgusting reptile who has decided to put his personal benefit in front of that of the country.
vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:40 pm Just so you all know how absolutely despicable and disgusting this is.

DEAD LAST.

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ONLY ONE OF OUR MIDFIELDERS EVEN PLAYS.

ONLY ONE.

LET THAT SINK IN.

ONE.

ALEX IWOBI, THATS IT.

LET THESE CLOWNS CALL A MILLION STRIKERS.

I AM DONE. I WILL SUPPORT SENEGAL, MOROCCO, AND IVORY COAST.

IM DONE.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:53 pm This list is absolutely 💯 sh#it. Hot garbage How did a player from YumYum Fc make a super Eagles list? Is that even a real club? Ahmed Musa needs to retire biko. 0 goals 0 assists and you call yourself a forward. Has he no shame? No tella, No Akpom, No Onyedika., No Adeleye oh and the dumb A$$ U23 coach didn't invite Orban. Ok o.
Tomorrow they will be opening thread, telling us to discuss why "we dont have CDs" or "we dont have DMs." Well, maybe if you selected players based on merit and used certain matches to give opportunities to young promising players, then you'll have a talent-pool, from which you can regularly select your squad. Fooking b4st4rds! They think they can wing their way through life. Thats why the country elected a rotten low life like Buhari as president and after 8 years of suffering went and elected an dead carcass b4st4rd, Tinubu, to replace him. Nigerians are a special breed. They love pain, anguish and suffering. I am so convinced that Nigerians are actually afraid that if life was great, and everything works, they will feel soooo uncomfortable, as there wouldnt be anything to complain about. They need it! They need things to be bad so that they can open their smelly mouth and complain. Cvnts!
Last edited by danfo driver on Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It is now becoming crystal clear why so many foreign born do not want anything to do with this trash heap called SE.

Didn't Adarabioyo commit and then turned us down again ?

Who will want to join this rubbish ?

We are fooling ourselves if we think Folarin Balogun will turn the US down to be a part of this rubbish.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Use my client, the Israeli League basket, or I will pray to witches and wizards for the team to lose.

Sincerely,

Bret D. Fart!

:boo: :boo: :boo:
bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:56 pm
Honestly I want us to lose all the matches so we dont qualify. Something has to give.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This has to be one of the most disappointing squads released by the Nff in recent times. They no even hide their corruption.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:53 pm This list is absolutely 💯 sh#it. Hot garbage How did a player from YumYum Fc make a super Eagles list? Is that even a real club? Ahmed Musa needs to retire biko. 0 goals 0 assists and you call yourself a forward. Has he no shame? No tella, No Akpom, No Onyedika., No Adeleye oh and the dumb A$$ U23 coach didn't invite Orban. Ok o.
Pele, your clients didn’t make it abi? Maybe next time :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:05 pm Use my client, the Israeli League basket, or I will pray to witches and wizards for the team to lose.

Sincerely,

Bret D. Fart!

:boo: :boo: :boo:
bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:56 pm
Imagine :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:25 pm
You are clearly too daft to see the bigger picture and what is in store for Nigerian football if the crap continues. Sigh.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:03 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:25 pm
You are clearly too daft to see the bigger picture and what is in store for Nigerian football if the crap continues. Sigh.
So yes your client didn’t make it? Just clarifying :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

Where is Tyronne Ebuehi
Wetin Tyronne do NFA ?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Wake me up when they have aspirations for Nigeria to be a serious football nation.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.