SE list for Guinea Bissau is out guys

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE list for Guinea Bissau is out guys

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:22 pm
bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:03 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:25 pm
bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:53 pm This list is absolutely 💯 sh#it. Hot garbage How did a player from YumYum Fc make a super Eagles list? Is that even a real club? Ahmed Musa needs to retire biko. 0 goals 0 assists and you call yourself a forward. Has he no shame? No tella, No Akpom, No Onyedika., No Adeleye oh and the dumb A$$ U23 coach didn't invite Orban. Ok o.
Pele, your clients didn’t make it abi? Maybe next time :rotf:
You are clearly too daft to see the bigger picture and what is in store for Nigerian football if the crap continues. Sigh.
So yes your client didn’t make it? Just clarifying :rotf:
stop being moronic. This is a serious issue, not club football. This is OUR team. Act like you have a brain in there, for once.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

blueangel wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:22 pm Where is Tyronne Ebuehi
Wetin Tyronne do NFA ?
The U20 rubbish who is not even a RB, or even one of the top U20 defenders needed to be marketed.

Yum Yum.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Having reviewed the squad list I to have ask myself if there is any point in following the national team.

I think I will stick to following the fortunes of Nigerian players doing well at club level and leave the national team for those that stomach this ……,,,,, crap.

Nigerian football seems to be in the clutches of the most clueless set of individuals that haven’t got a clue on how to run football.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:18 pm Having reviewed the squad list I to have ask myself if there is any point in following the national team.

I think I will stick to following the fortunes of Nigerian players doing well at club level and leave the national team for those that stomach this ……,,,,, crap.

Nigerian football seems to be in the clutches of the most clueless set of individuals that haven’t got a clue on how to run football.
I am done.

Morocco, Senegal, and Ivory Coast for me.
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I hope the quality players withdraw from the squad when they see the crap that has been selected (Osimhen & Lookman)

Let Musa & Simon play I won’t watch it I will just hear about what happened.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Flex Swift wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:38 pm I hope the quality players withdraw from the squad when they see the crap that has been selected (Osimhen & Lookman)

Kpom. Osimhen, Lookman Iwobi, Bassey should withdraw. Let them copy Assisat and not bother with the eagles until things change. How can he(Osimhen) be expected to carry this bunch of deadweight to an AFCON title? Imagine sharing a dressing room with a guy that plays for Yum Yum fc? :glare:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I told people the new NFF boss will be worse than Pinnick. It was obvious to me. This is a new low.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Y’all better be praying that Iwobi doesn’t pick up an injury before the next game. If he does I don’t see how this team will be able to generate any attack from MF. I’m I don’t see a formation that’ll work without Iwobi. We can always try wingers and hope it works.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:41 pm
bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:53 pm This list is absolutely 💯 sh#it. Hot garbage How did a player from YumYum Fc make a super Eagles list? Is that even a real club? Ahmed Musa needs to retire biko. 0 goals 0 assists and you call yourself a forward. Has he no shame? No tella, No Akpom, No Onyedika., No Adeleye oh and the dumb A$$ U23 coach didn't invite Orban. Ok o.
You are clearly too daft to see the bigger picture and what is in store for Nigerian football if the crap continues. Sigh.
stop being moronic. This is a serious issue, not club football. This is OUR team. Act like you have a brain in there, for once.
Now look who’s being emotional :bump: :rotf:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Less emotional response:
Goalkeepers - fine with the selection, not like we have a lot of choices.

Defenders - Happy to see Bruno Onyemaechi (Boavista, Portugal). Again think it's about the best we have. Although no Troost Ekong?

Midfielders - we have little choices, but the suggests we need to scout for new midfielders. The four we have are okay, but I would take a chance on Kelechi Nwakali. One player we need to invite is Raphael Onyedika (Club Brugges, Belgium) - regular starter and played the Champions League.

I would test: Michael Folorunsho (Bari, Italy), Vincent Onovo (Ujpest, Hungary), David Okereke (Cremonense, Italy - he does play as an AM).

Forwards - Ahmed Musa (Sivasspor, Turkey) and Moses Simon (Nantes, France) will not improve the team and are not the future. This was a great chance to test the Belgians: Victor Boniface and Gift Orban. Paul Onuachu (Southampton, England) is on the bench and should have no place on this team, until he sorts his $#%.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:08 pm
With my country, ABSOLUTELY! That has never been in doubt.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:45 pm
Flex Swift wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:38 pm I hope the quality players withdraw from the squad when they see the crap that has been selected (Osimhen & Lookman)

Kpom. Osimhen, Lookman Iwobi, Bassey should withdraw. Let them copy Assisat and not bother with the eagles until things change. How can he(Osimhen) be expected to carry this bunch of deadweight to an AFCON title? Imagine sharing a dressing room with a guy that plays for Yum Yum fc? :glare:
Maybe the guy go bring food come camp! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

To say the list is a disappointment will be putting things lightly.

It’s a national tragedy and takes us back to a very dark era of team selection.

Peseiro if he’s bold enough should hold a press conference about the list….then again our journalists are mostly cowards as well and won’t have the gall to ask the right questions.

NFF we hail thee.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

marutimon wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:19 pm Less emotional response:
Goalkeepers - fine with the selection, not like we have a lot of choices.

Defenders - Happy to see Bruno Onyemaechi (Boavista, Portugal). Again think it's about the best we have. Although no Troost Ekong?

Midfielders - we have little choices, but the suggests we need to scout for new midfielders. The four we have are okay, but I would take a chance on Kelechi Nwakali. One player we need to invite is Raphael Onyedika (Club Brugges, Belgium) - regular starter and played the Champions League.

I would test: Michael Folorunsho (Bari, Italy), Vincent Onovo (Ujpest, Hungary), David Okereke (Cremonense, Italy - he does play as an AM).

Forwards - Ahmed Musa (Sivasspor, Turkey) and Moses Simon (Nantes, France) will not improve the team and are not the future. This was a great chance to test the Belgians: Victor Boniface and Gift Orban. Paul Onuachu (Southampton, England) is on the bench and should have no place on this team, until he sorts his $#%.
Arthur Okonkwo, Adeleye, Amas Obasogie (Bendel Insurance) are far better options. Pisero could have even called up Owen Goodman who is on the verge of breaking into the Crystal palace 1st 1

Defence: How is Bamayi one of the best we have? What about Ndah? Ayo Obileye, Igoh? Hell Benjamin Fredricks and Abel Ogwuche are far better option than Bamayi. This is a joke. Even a homebased defender would have been a much better option than Ajayi and Omeruo who are old and past their Prime

Midfield: Joke. Where is Nwakali? You people $#% on the league he plays in but have no problems calling up bums like Omeruo and Ajayi talkless of Bamayi that plays for a non league team. David Ozoh should have been called up as well. Onyedika is a no brianer. Even Etebo deserved a look in. Kai this is shameful. Other options are Azzez Oseni and Obinna Nwobodo, Heck even Divine Nwachuwku, Emmanuel Ayaosi Victor Eletu and Ebenezer Akinsarimo are better options that an out of form Aribo and Onyeka.

Attack: I cant even... Kai Ahmed Musa has 0 goals and 0 assist this season and he is there while the likes of Tella, Boniface ORBAN, Akpom are left out. Paul Onuachu has no buisness in this team. Dude has not scored for SouthHampton this season. Simon Moses has been trash this season as well. We are not serious. We no dey serious at all at all.
Last edited by bret- hart on Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The list is okay except for the midfield and goalkeeper depth.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:41 pm

Maybe the guy go bring food come camp! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The other day I was talking about how that bum@$$ player made the flying eagles team. Little did i know they were going to call him up for the Super Eagles. I have looked everywhere for Info on Yum Yum fc and i cant find anything. We basically have a guy from the street playing for our national teams. Oh la la

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We should arrange friendlies to test new players. CE is known for name dropping. The players flops after the player is invited. Overall the squad is good.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:39 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:08 pm
With my country, ABSOLUTELY! That has never been in doubt.
Continue but leave me out of it abeg…bret fart started chasing me since I commented about how Senegals FA seems to have gotten it right and how they are doing well at all levels - that we could learn from it. It’s just rich from him to accuse me of sucking up to them for doing things right but coming here to cry and complain over our useless FA continuing to do what they’ve always done…regardless, this list should be enough to handle GB, but the quality is just not there in critical areas (regardless of who the NFF pick) to present a real challenge against better opposition…no need to get overly emotional. We don’t have any proper/NT-class CBs, CMs around and sadly, Musa will always be forced on the team…it’s hard to be so emotionally invested as a fan when those running things don’t seem to care…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Ugbowo wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:43 pm To say the list is a disappointment will be putting things lightly.

It’s a national tragedy and takes us back to a very dark era of team selection.

Peseiro if he’s bold enough should hold a press conference about the list….then again our journalists are mostly cowards as well and won’t have the gall to ask the right questions.

NFF we hail thee.

We've apparently hired a kalo kalo artist for a coach!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:56 pm

The other day I was talking about how that bum@$$ player made the flying eagles team. Little did i know they were going to call him up for the Super Eagles. I have looked everywhere for Info on Yum Yum fc and i cant find anything. We basically have a guy from the street playing for our national teams. Oh la la

PM me and I'll show you where to find Yum Yum in Ojulegba!
Burun ba!
Last edited by txj on Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

How come nobody is ever called out for a press briefing to justify invitations to the national team?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:56 pm

You think sey na only Musa sabi fock? Bameyi too don dey fock :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

ohenhen1 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:56 pm The list is okay except for the midfield and goalkeeper depth.
This post is further confirmation these call ups are a waste of time.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.