SE list for Guinea Bissau is out guys

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE list for Guinea Bissau is out guys

Post by The YeyeMan »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:56 pmWe basically have a guy from the street playing for our national teams. Oh la la
This is on par with Francis Kumbur the taxi driver selected under CCC. We now have a street food vendor getting a call up to the national team. :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:25 pm This has to be one of the most disappointing squads released by the Nff in recent times. They no even hide their corruption.
WOWO, let’s blame the NFF not the Oyibo coach… :lol: :lol: :lol:

The man “got flewed” to Egypt to watch the U20 AFCON, “flewed” to Italy to watch and reportedly “rub minds” with Osimhen, Lookman, Aina, Ebuehi, Success, Dessers, Caleb Okoli, etc., and to England to “jaw jaw” with Tosin, etc., and yet we ended up with - the continuing invitation of ‘Senator’ Ahmed Musa and arguably the least promising prospect in the U20 back-four, etc.!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

There is a method to the madness.

How about Daniel Bemayi being prepared for the upcoming U20 tournament in Indonesia? A little belief, and confidence building measure against lowly Guinea Bissau does no him no harm. Him getting used to the how the big boys in SuperEagles do "things". Probably will never play but get him used to the big game atmosphere.

Chijioke Kingsley Aniagboso , the U20 goalkeeper, was also selected. Time to get some promising players some marketing assistance to take their careers to the next level.
Last edited by OJI on Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

OJI wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:46 am There is a method to the madness.

How about Daniel Bemayi being prepared for the upcoming U20 tournament in Indonesia. A little belief, and confidence building measure against lowly Guinea Bissau does no him no harm. Him getting used to the how the big boys in SuperEagles do "things". Probably will never play but get him used to the big game atmosphere.
He should not even be in the u20 team in the 1st place.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Sadly, this list is not worth commenting on.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

1naija the genius. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=310032&hilit=NFF+president&start=46
1naija wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:52 pm Uncle Odas, you will soon wish Uncle Pinnick had remained the president. We are back to the days of players mysteriously copping injuries days before qualifiers, and the era of bribing referees to qualify for major tournament. Like him or hate him, Pinnick is the first President (NFF or NFA) to bring professionalism to the organization and the team.

Mark my words .... we will struggle to qualify for 2026
Odas wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:54 pm Well, I hope he will do a better job than Pinnick did
1naija wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:28 pm If he didn't bring Fresh ideas in Zamfara, he can't suddenly bring fresh ideas to the NFF. This is the mistake we keep making..thinking someone will just magically pop up with great new ideas at 58. There is a reason successful companies look at resumes and past accomplishments to hire someone. We hire based on hope.

Nigeria has been "Emi-lokanized". It's his turn. Sit down and enjoy the bumpy ride.
Lolly wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:59 am Zoning was always going to be a factor. But it appears Amaju didn’t help Shehu. This is politics.

Let’s hope Gusau brings fresh ideas to the table.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:25 pm This has to be one of the most disappointing squads released by the Nff in recent times. They no even hide their corruption.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Disappointing squad. Another squad that could do with at least 2 more midfielders. This would have been my changes:

Adeleye for Aniagboso: Impressed by his height, not necessarily his abilities. Most of the saves I've seen him make are routine.
Ebuehi for Bameyi
Adarabioyo (if eligible) for Omeruo
Onyekuru for Musa: I hope Musa retires and stops embarrassing himself.
Akpom (if eligible), Dessers, or Okereke for Onuachu: Onuachu's selection is not too bad. At least he was in good form before joining Southampton. However, he's looked out of place since he joined.
Nwakali and Onyedika: We need more midfielders. Onyeka is just returning from injury.

This list reminds us of the Keshi days. So sad to see that many questionable invitations.
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

Can someone help us with info on Yum Yum FC.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

olu wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:05 am Disappointing squad. Another squad that could do with at least 2 more midfielders. This would have been my changes:

Adeleye for Aniagboso: Impressed by his height, not necessarily his abilities. Most of the saves I've seen him make are routine.
Ebuehi for Bameyi
Akpom (if eligible), Dessers, or Okereke for Onuachu: Onuachu's selection is not too bad. At least he was in good form before joining Southampton. However, he's looked out of place since he joined.
Nwakali and Onyedika: We need more midfielders. Onyeka is just returning from injury.

This list reminds us of the Keshi days. So sad to see that many questionable invitations.
You mean the Keshi days that invited players that won the ANC and qualified for 2nd round of the WC. Something we've failed to achieve even with 'better' coaches inviting 'world class' players :clap:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

It seems that England are “borrowing” from Nigeria’s playbook. Gallagher, Maguire, Phillips, and Stones are in the squad even though they have spent most of this season injured and/or sitting on the bench.

Phillips has played a grand total of 56 minutes in the Premier League this season - yet he is in the squad. James Ward-Prowse (who is firing worldie free kicks into the top corner) must be scratching his head in disbelief.

It seems that England has joined Nigeria on the illogical selection bandwagon.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:23 pm It seems that England are “borrowing” from Nigeria’s playbook. Gallagher, Maguire, Phillips, and Stones are in the squad even though they have spent most of this season injured and/or sitting on the bench.

Phillips has played a grand total of 56 minutes in the Premier League this season - yet he is in the squad. James Ward-Prowse (who is firing worldie free kicks into the top corner) must be scratching his head in disbelief.

It seems that England has joined Nigeria on the illogical selection bandwagon.
why are you discussing the English team in a thread about the SE.. seriously what's your problem?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The biggest issues with the 🇳🇬 squad selection are in the GK, defence, and midfield areas. Although people are upset about Musa and Simon being in the team, they are not likely to play as Nigeria has so many attacking options.

The omissions of Adeleye, Ebuehi and Onyedika are baffling (especially when one considers that Onyedika is playing for a club that was in the Champions League knockout stages). Even more bizarre why Onyeka (who has been injured for the past 3-4 months) was picked instead of him.

Nigeria does not exactly have world class options in the GK position and is taking a massive risk by picking 2 GKs who have never played for the national team before. If Uzoho gets injured in training…
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Imagine how much more Keshi would have achieved if his selections were more merit based. The likes of Agbim, Egwueke, Uzoenyi, Reuben, Amoebi, and Uchebo had no business in our world cup squad. Keshi resorted to bringing in unfit Reuben to replace Onazi in the game against France largely due to his poor squad choices. You also seem to forget we failed to qualify for the next ANC after winning in South Africa.

Keshi started off well. However, with time some of his selections became very questionable.

I typically expect 2 or 3 questionable selections in any squad. Where you begin to have problems in when you have about 5 or 6 questionable selections.
wanaj0 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:39 pm
olu wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:05 am Disappointing squad. Another squad that could do with at least 2 more midfielders. This would have been my changes:

Ebuehi for Bameyi

You mean the Keshi days that invited players that won the ANC and qualified for 2nd round of the WC. Something we've failed to achieve even with 'better' coaches inviting 'world class' players :clap:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:06 pm it has come to the point where we must wish Musa to get a career ending injury.

Yes it is that bad.
Terrible and classless from you as usual
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Gotti wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:00 am
WOWO, let’s blame the NFF not the Oyibo coach… :lol: :lol: :lol:

The man “got flewed” to Egypt to watch the U20 AFCON, “flewed” to Italy to watch and reportedly “rub minds” with Osimhen, Lookman, Aina, Ebuehi, Success, Dessers, Caleb Okoli, etc., and to England to “jaw jaw” with Tosin, etc., and yet we ended up with - the continuing invitation of ‘Senator’ Ahmed Musa and arguably the least promising prospect in the U20 back-four, etc.!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai you beat me to it.

Local coach picks a squad they don't like - the coach is corrupt

Foreign coach picks a squad they don't like - NFF is corrupt
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:40 pm ... If Uzoho gets injured in training…
Then the (lack of ) world class potential in the other two goalkeepers will be revealed for all to see. Nothing like baptism by fire!
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Lolly wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:44 am Can someone help us with info on Yum Yum FC.
It is a fictitious club bro.

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

@Oji - important competitive games are not the arena to be experimenting with inexperienced and untested players (that is what friendlies are for). My changes to the squad would be:

Adeleye (instead of Sochima)
Ebuehi (instead of Bameyi)
Awaziem (instead of Omeruo)
Onyedika (instead of Onyeka)
Yusuf (instead of Musa)
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:09 pm @Oji - important competitive games are not the arena to be experimenting with inexperienced and untested players (that is what friendlies are for). My changes to the squad would be:

Yusuf (instead of Musa)
Bro, why pretend to be objective when all you want to see in the squad are your preferred players. You pretend to be concerned about inexperienced and untested players in the squad yet your replacement list includes Omeruo, Onyeka and Musa, none of whom is inexperienced or untested. Na wa ooo❗️

Cheers.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Have you been recently labotamised? The bold text is completely bizarre. My list excludes (not "includes" as you said) Omeruo, Onyeka, and Musa. :shock:

If Nobel prizes were awarded for illogical posts, yours would win one.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:21 pm

Bro, why pretend to be objective when all you want to see in the squad are your preferred players. You pretend to be concerned about inexperienced and untested players in the squad yet your replacement list includes Omeruo, Onyeka and Musa, none of whom is inexperienced or untested. Na wa ooo❗️

Cheers.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

It is a football club established by the owners of KFC and Pizza Hut...🍕
Lolly wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:44 am Can someone help us with info on Yum Yum FC.
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:09 pm @Oji - important competitive games are not the arena to be experimenting with inexperienced and untested players (that is what friendlies are for). My changes to the squad would be:

Yusuf (instead of Musa)
The reasoning is Nigeria's 1st team should comfortably handle almighty Guinea Bissau. Due to WC2022 schedule compensations, arranging friendlies is very difficult. This fixture is being treated as an elevated friendly.

Bottom line, we have much bigger problems if we don't rack goals against Guinea Bissau. The next matches are in June 2023 (matchday 5 of 6. Against Sierra Leone), and Sept 2023 (matchday 6 of 6. Against. São Tomé and Príncipe).

The core 15 of the team is known barring injuries. It appears they are using this elevated friendlies to round out the team.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:32 pm Have you been recently labotamised? The bold text is completely bizarre. My list excludes (not "includes" as you said) Omeruo, Onyeka, and Musa. :shock:

If Nobel prizes were awarded for illogical posts, yours would win one.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:21 pm

Cheers.
How stupid people like you manage to survive baffles me. You don’t even know what you were writing in your post. The point is that none of Omeruo, Onyeka and Musa should have been on your list of players to be replaced because, according to you, inexperienced or untested players shouldn’t be in the squad… but you singled out the most experienced and tested players for replacement. That thing that passes for your brain ain’t cutting it. Moron❗️

Cheers.