SE list for Guinea Bissau is out guys

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE list for Guinea Bissau is out guys

Post by vancity eagle »

Well it's clear by the squad that Peseiro is dead set on playing 442.

No room for flexibility. He appears worse than Rohr in that regard.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The make-up of available Nigerian players (many strikers, few quality defenders, playmakers, and central midfielders) almost "forces" the coach to play with 2 strikers in order to accommodate more of the forwards.

So it has to be 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 (with Osimhen and Moffi up front). Very risky to play 4-2-3-1 when Iwobi is the only "number 10".
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:11 pm Well it's clear by the squad that Peseiro is dead set on playing 442.

No room for flexibility. He appears worse than Rohr in that regard.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:08 pm
wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:32 pm Have you been recently labotamised? The bold text is completely bizarre. My list excludes (not "includes" as you said) Omeruo, Onyeka, and Musa. :shock:

If Nobel prizes were awarded for illogical posts, yours would win one.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:21 pm

Bro, why pretend to be objective when all you want to see in the squad are your preferred players. You pretend to be concerned about inexperienced and untested players in the squad yet your replacement list includes Omeruo, Onyeka and Musa, none of whom is inexperienced or untested. Na wa ooo❗️

Cheers.
How stupid people like you manage to survive baffles me. You don’t even know what you were writing in your post. The point is that none of Omeruo, Onyeka and Musa should have been on your list of players to be replaced because, according to you, inexperienced or untested players shouldn’t be in the squad… but you singled out the most experienced and tested players for replacement. That thing that passes for your brain ain’t cutting it. Moron❗️

Cheers.
Do not waste your time with him, he is just trolling
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You guys just like to type whatever comes tobyour heads. On what basis would you invite Adelete, the Israeli League basket, to the Super Eagles? Even Nwosu is 20 times better than Adeleye.
wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:09 pm @Oji - important competitive games are not the arena to be experimenting with inexperienced and untested players (that is what friendlies are for). My changes to the squad would be:

Adeleye (instead of Sochima)
Ebuehi (instead of Bameyi)
Awaziem (instead of Omeruo)
Onyedika (instead of Onyeka)
Yusuf (instead of Musa)
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

So apparently Lorient have claimed that Innocent Bonke was called up to SE.

This is similar to when Royal Antwerp received an invitation for Alhasan Yusuf.

So the NFF is now refusing players the coach calls and pushing forward their own names.

This is truly shamefull. We are not serious.

The entire NFF needs to be sacked. Changing coaches is just like playing musical chairs. Get to the source. The rotten NFF.

Why on earth do these fools hate midfielders.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:51 pm So apparently Lorient have claimed that Innocent Bonke was called up to SE.

So the NFF is now refusing players the coach calls and pushing forward their own names.

The entire NFF needs to be sacked. Changing coaches is just like playing musical chairs. Get to the source. The rotten NFF.

Let's see this claim nau
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

There is no difference between Bonke or Yusuf and the players invited. They all suck!
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:51 pm So apparently Lorient have claimed that Innocent Bonke was called up to SE.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Aaaahh Nigeerrriiiaaaa.... So sad. In the mist of abundance the fool starve to death.NFF how are thou>
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

aruako1 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:02 pm
Gotti wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:00 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:25 pm This has to be one of the most disappointing squads released by the Nff in recent times. They no even hide their corruption.
WOWO, let’s blame the NFF not the Oyibo coach… :lol: :lol: :lol:

The man “got flewed” to Egypt to watch the U20 AFCON, “flewed” to Italy to watch and reportedly “rub minds” with Osimhen, Lookman, Aina, Ebuehi, Success, Dessers, Caleb Okoli, etc., and to England to “jaw jaw” with Tosin, etc., and yet we ended up with - the continuing invitation of ‘Senator’ Ahmed Musa and arguably the least promising prospect in the U20 back-four, etc.!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai you beat me to it.

Local coach picks a squad they don't like - the coach is corrupt

Foreign coach picks a squad they don't like - NFF is corrupt
I am usually with you guys on this one, but its now dawning on me that the coaches arent picking the team. Local or foreign. There is someone who has been in the NFF since Oliseh (my guess is that it is Eguavoen), who has been picking the team. the theme of the list has been the same since then. Usually only 4 midfielders, and pack the team with wingers. The CBs are usually same suspect, and same as the GK. Then Musa has to get in one way or another. Literally we have had multiple coaches since then, but its the same team. Its not possible for multiple people to think alike. Its the same man picking the team.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:36 pm You guys just like to type whatever comes tobyour heads. On what basis would you invite Adelete, the Israeli League basket, to the Super Eagles? Even Nwosu is 20 times better than Adeleye.
wiseone wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:09 pm @Oji - important competitive games are not the arena to be experimenting with inexperienced and untested players (that is what friendlies are for). My changes to the squad would be:

Adeleye (instead of Sochima)
Ebuehi (instead of Bameyi)
Awaziem (instead of Omeruo)
Onyedika (instead of Onyeka)
Yusuf (instead of Musa)
On what basis should Sochima who is choping bench for a Ghanaian and has conceeded 4 goals in 1 CCL game be considered called up? Mind you he has only started 2 NPFL matches. Woooooo ole International thief thief. How much did you bribe Pissero to call him up?
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:05 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:39 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:41 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:22 pm
bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:03 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:25 pm

Pele, your clients didn’t make it abi? Maybe next time :rotf:
You are clearly too daft to see the bigger picture and what is in store for Nigerian football if the crap continues. Sigh.
So yes your client didn’t make it? Just clarifying :rotf:
stop being moronic. This is a serious issue, not club football. This is OUR team. Act like you have a brain in there, for once.
Now look who’s being emotional :bump: :rotf:
With my country, ABSOLUTELY! That has never been in doubt.
Continue but leave me out of it abeg…bret fart started chasing me since I commented about how Senegals FA seems to have gotten it right and how they are doing well at all levels - that we could learn from it. It’s just rich from him to accuse me of sucking up to them for doing things right but coming here to cry and complain over our useless FA continuing to do what they’ve always done…regardless, this list should be enough to handle GB, but the quality is just not there in critical areas (regardless of who the NFF pick) to present a real challenge against better opposition…no need to get overly emotional. We don’t have any proper/NT-class CBs, CMs around and sadly, Musa will always be forced on the team…it’s hard to be so emotionally invested as a fan when those running things don’t seem to care…

Mace04 you are a shameless lair. You were checked by me because you always put down young Nigerian ballers including Osimhen once upon a time while putting overhyped foriegn players from Senegal on a pedestal. This has nothing to do with the Senegalese FA. Lair. Kai. Your so full of sheeettt :bump:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Uzoho
Osayi, Omeruo, Bassey, Sanusi
Lookman, Iwobi, Ndidi, Simon
Moffi, Osimhen

Team B
Sochim

Bameyi, Ajayi, Apoguma, Onyemachi
Chukwuze, Aribo, Onyeka, Musa
Iheanacho, Onauchu

First 11 is solid. The problem is depth. But the coach will only invite players that he trusts
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:50 pm Uzoho
Osayi, Omeruo, Bassey, Sanusi
Lookman, Iwobi, Ndidi, Simon
Moffi, Osimhen

Team B
Sochim

Bameyi, Ajayi, Apoguma, Onyemachi
Chukwuze, Aribo, Onyeka, Musa
Iheanacho, Onauchu

First 11 is solid. The problem is depth. But the coach will only invite players that he trusts
Trust who? SoSh!tma? Bamayi? players that are way below standard? :bump: :rotf:

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Anyone who is not outraged is an enemy of progress.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:40 pm
maceo4 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:05 am
danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:39 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:41 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:22 pm
bret- hart wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:03 pm

You are clearly too daft to see the bigger picture and what is in store for Nigerian football if the crap continues. Sigh.
So yes your client didn’t make it? Just clarifying :rotf:
stop being moronic. This is a serious issue, not club football. This is OUR team. Act like you have a brain in there, for once.
Now look who’s being emotional :bump: :rotf:
With my country, ABSOLUTELY! That has never been in doubt.
Continue but leave me out of it abeg…bret fart started chasing me since I commented about how Senegals FA seems to have gotten it right and how they are doing well at all levels - that we could learn from it. It’s just rich from him to accuse me of sucking up to them for doing things right but coming here to cry and complain over our useless FA continuing to do what they’ve always done…regardless, this list should be enough to handle GB, but the quality is just not there in critical areas (regardless of who the NFF pick) to present a real challenge against better opposition…no need to get overly emotional. We don’t have any proper/NT-class CBs, CMs around and sadly, Musa will always be forced on the team…it’s hard to be so emotionally invested as a fan when those running things don’t seem to care…

Mace04 you are a shameless lair. You were checked by me because you always put down young Nigerian ballers including Osimhen once upon a time while putting overhyped foriegn players from Senegal on a pedestal. This has nothing to do with the Senegalese FA. Lair. Kai. Your so full of sheeettt :bump:
So say the fart master…aka master sh1t talker…how’s your client taking the rejection again? Did you lie to him that he will definitely make the next list???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bump:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:12 pm Anyone who is not outraged is an enemy of progress.
I am not outraged. Not many Nigerians are playing regularly for their clubs. Nigeria also have injuries. Aina is suspended. It is not fantasy football. The coach will invite players that fit his system. The list is solid. I see Moffi who is like one of top goalscorer on Ligue one. I see Osimhen adsof Napoli. Lookman of Atlanta. Bassey of Ajax and etc. Not perfect. But certainly not outraged.

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

See Ebuehi has just scored to send an in your face message to the NFF and the stupid coach. While Lookman is sat firmly on the bench
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

ohenhen1 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:46 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:12 pm Anyone who is not outraged is an enemy of progress.
I am not outraged. Not many Nigerians are playing regularly for their clubs. Nigeria also have injuries. Aina is suspended. It is not fantasy football. The coach will invite players that fit his system. The list is solid. I see Moffi who is like one of top goalscorer on Ligue one. I see Osimhen adsof Napoli. Lookman of Atlanta. Bassey of Ajax and etc. Not perfect. But certainly not outraged.
Dude stop lying. Nigerians are balling everywhere but the deserving ones are being overlooked that is the problem. Tyrone Ebuehi just scored but he is left out for Mr. Yum Yum FC player. Mehn why are some Nigerians so dishonest.?

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Who is going to supply the crosses to Osimhen & Moffi? Is Simon Moses because that what he usually does? Or is it Chukweze who hasn’t played well for Nigeria for ages. This team has no midfield
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lookman is having a good season for Atlanga. Don't know what is going on with Ebuehi. Won't speculate. Some player may want a break form international duty. We don't know.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Flex Swift wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:54 pm
Who is going to supply the crosses to Osimhen & Moffi? Is Simon Moses because that what he usually does? Or is it Chukweze who hasn’t played well for Nigeria for ages. This team has no midfield
Moses, Lookman and the full backs will supply the crosses.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Flex Swift wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:54 pm
:man_wearing_turban_tone5:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

iworo wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:04 pm
Lolly wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:44 am Can someone help us with info on Yum Yum FC.
It is a fictitious club bro.

This just makes me sick. Why, why. Why? Who did we offend?

I wonder who his sponsor is. He must be very powerful.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."