Our Osimhen vs Torino and he hangs x2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Our Osimhen vs Torino and he hangs x2

Post by danfo driver »

Even in concerts they sing his name. :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kawawa
Egg
Egg
Re: Our Osimhen vs Torino and he hangs

Post by kawawa »

bushboy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:29 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:59 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:53 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:52 pm
bushboy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:49 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:47 pm
bushboy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:45 pm Really wish Osimhen had a "placed curler" in his locker. He would be unstoppable.
Who's stopping him now?
Nothing.

But he could be in Haaland and Mbappe levels if he had more shot variety. Composure. Dribbling. Left foot.
Do Mbappe or Halland have Osihmen's aerial ability?
Kpom.
My exact thoughts.
Even when Bushboy makes a good point, it’s still laced with hatred & saltiness aka one sided. Mbappe and Halland would be complete if they can head the ball like Osimhen.
Mentioning Osimhen with Haaland and Mbappe is "hatred and saltiness" abi? Ok, I don hear. If you are building a team and will pick Osimhen over either of those two players, then cool. We can agree to disagree. Victor is very good, but his finishing is not elite. I have never seen him score a placed curled shot. That is a MUST HAVE for any top level striker IMO.
Mbappé is out of champions league. Not having a better season than Vic. Haaland may be but does he ever defend. There is just no reason any sensible person cannot mention Vic alongsides those two at the moment.
Oh 21 Serie A goals. What happened to not a 20 goal a season striker? What happened to Vhlahawhatshisname from Juve who was supposedly so much better? What happened to can’t score against big teams? Only Milan and Inter remain and he has 3 shots at Milan and at least one at Inter. Damn Vic is cooking up some serious crow for you
Last edited by kawawa on Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

kawawa wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:15 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 3:47 pm

Who's stopping him now?
Nothing.

But he could be in Haaland and Mbappe levels if he had more shot variety. Composure. Dribbling. Left foot.
Kpom.
My exact thoughts.
Even when Bushboy makes a good point, it’s still laced with hatred & saltiness aka one sided. Mbappe and Halland would be complete if they can head the ball like Osimhen.
Mentioning Osimhen with Haaland and Mbappe is "hatred and saltiness" abi? Ok, I don hear. If you are building a team and will pick Osimhen over either of those two players, then cool. We can agree to disagree. Victor is very good, but his finishing is not elite. I have never seen him score a placed curled shot. That is a MUST HAVE for any top level striker IMO.
Mbappé is out of champions league. Not having a better season than Vic. Haaland may be but does he ever defend. There is just no reason any sensible person can mention Vic alongsides those two at the moment.
Oh 21 Serie A goals. What happened to not a 20 goal a season striker? What happened to Vhlahawhatshisname from Juve who was supposedly so much better? What happened to can’t score against big teams? Only Milan and Inter remain and he has 3 shots at Milan and at least one at Inter. Damn Vic is cooking up some serious crow for you
Napoli is playing AC Milan after the international break. We’ll see his excuse after Vic scores against them. He’s got a goal against Juventus & Roma.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

packerland wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:30 am
kawawa wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:15 am

Nothing.

Kpom.
My exact thoughts.
Mbappé is out of champions league. Not having a better season than Vic. Haaland may be but does he ever defend. There is just no reason any sensible person can mention Vic alongsides those two at the moment.
Napoli is playing AC Milan after the international break. We’ll see his excuse after Vic scores against them. He’s got a goal against Juventus & Roma.
Plays Milan once in the league and twice in the Champions league
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

There is one move that he does that I don't really see other strikers doing, well at least not often. He will do it at least 5 times in a single game.

He will turn his back away from goal as the overhead ball is played from a teammate, he will act like he is going to control the ball, but in the last second he will move out of the way, let the ball bounce once and then turn 360 degrees to play the ball on. I think it works when the defender is fooled and tries to duel. Perhaps the defender's line of sight is blocked. It may also work because the ball is legitimately about to make contact with Osimhen and he avoids it. The defender anticipates the contact which never comes.

This single move shows why the guy is so great. See a typical player with Osimhen's abilities will rely purely on the perfect lofted ball. He has enough pace, so surely he would just hope to play off the shoulder when the through ball comes. But no! Osimhen realises that by using this new technique of his, he has pretty much four ways of beating the defender from a lofted ball

1) If it's a traditional low through ball, he plays off the shoulder...like others like Mbappe do.
2) If the ball is placed near his head, he will control it with his head and bring it down to playing level and hope to be on his way. This is a signature move.
3) If the ball looks like it will be slightly below the head he will chest it and hold up play OR
4) he will avoid contact with the ball entirely in the last second and spin away. This seems to be another signature move.

This pretty much means that as long as the ball is not overhit, ANY ball played to Osimhen in the middle of the park or final third is a deadly ball.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Osimehen is the oil that has allowed me swallow the bitterness of the Nigerian elections.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tbite wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:40 am There is one move that he does that I don't really see other strikers doing, well at least not often. He will do it at least 5 times in a single game.

He will turn his back away from goal as the overhead ball is played from a teammate, he will act like he is going to control the ball, but in the last second he will move out of the way, let the ball bounce once and then turn 360 degrees to play the ball on. I think it works when the defender is fooled and tries to duel. Perhaps the defender's line of sight is blocked. It may also work because the ball is legitimately about to make contact with Osimhen and he avoids it. The defender anticipates the contact which never comes.

This single move shows why the guy is so great. See a typical player with Osimhen's abilities will rely purely on the perfect lofted ball. He has enough pace, so surely he would just hope to play off the shoulder when the through ball comes. But no! Osimhen realises that by using this new technique of his, he has pretty much four ways of beating the defender from a lofted ball

1) If it's a traditional low through ball, he plays off the shoulder...like others like Mbappe do.
2) If the ball is placed near his head, he will control it with his head and bring it down to playing level and hope to be on his way. This is a signature move.
3) If the ball looks like it will be slightly below the head he will chest it and hold up play OR
4) he will avoid contact with the ball entirely in the last second and spin away. This seems to be another signature move.

This pretty much means that as long as the ball is not overhit, ANY ball played to Osimhen in the middle of the park or final third is a deadly ball.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Torino fan shows how to properly be a fan without black face :clap:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqAd975NtTS ... MyMTA2M2Y=
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:34 pm Torino fan shows how to properly be a fan without black face :clap:

Even opponents are making mascots of you in reverence! :clap: :clap: :clap: Talk about legendary status in the making.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:33 pm
maceo4 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:34 pm Torino fan shows how to properly be a fan without black face :clap:

Even opponents are making mascots of you in reverence! :clap: :clap: :clap: Talk about legendary status in the making.
Here is the video you wanted a few weeks back, make sure you enjoy min 2.06, this is what you inquired about

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:04 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:33 pm

Here is the video you wanted a few weeks back, make sure you enjoy min 2.06, this is what you inquired about

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bro, "he cant dribble" because he doesn't stupidly stand in one spot and be doing atilogwu! :lol: when a player only dribbles in effective situations that will lead to dangerous positions or goals, Nigerians dont like that. They are looking for a halftime ball joggler. :rotf:
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the boy is a star
SuperEagles

icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm
Man thanks for sharing this. A fellow Cyber once said that what is most impressive about Vic is that he goes for chances and chases that most people will naturally give up on. Now I see it and see it very clearly. The only other player that hustles for the impossible that i can recall in recent times is Mane. Liverpool should have gone for Vic instead of Nunez. In fact give up Nunez and Diaz both for Vic. Nunez's heading is inaccurate-one of the reasons Liverpool got him. See how Vic is using the crosses coming to him. I won't be shocked in Liverpool springs a suprise - def a Klopp type
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

icee wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:24 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:00 pm
Man thanks for sharing this. A fellow Cyber once said that what is most impressive about Vic is that he goes for chances and chases that most people will naturally give up on. Now I see it and see it very clearly. The only other player that hustles for the impossible that i can recall in recent times is Mane. Liverpool should have gone for Vic instead of Nunez. In fact give up Nunez and Diaz both for Vic. Nunez's heading is inaccurate-one of the reasons Liverpool got him. See how Vic is using the crosses coming to him. I won't be shocked in Liverpool springs a suprise - def a Klopp type
can Liverpool afford Our Osimhen sef? I doubt they have the funds currently
SuperEagles

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Liverpool can make sense if they make trades/sales. I.e. someone has to leave. It cannot be a pure addition. Not sure what their contracts look like. If it's a big money sale/trade then it also frees up capital.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tbite wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:37 am Liverpool can make sense if they make trades/sales. I.e. someone has to leave. It cannot be a pure addition. Not sure what their contracts look like. If it's a big money sale/trade then it also frees up capital.
Osimhen will not consider a regional club like Liverpool. You cannot have Madrid, Chelsea, Man United, Bayern (and credible rumor - City and PSG), contacting your agent and then you'll even look at Liverpool. lets be serious please :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:10 am Image

He announced at the endorsement signing in Lagos this morning that he intends to wear the mask for the rest of his career, as its now his "trademark."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:46 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:10 am Image

He announced at the endorsement signing in Lagos this morning that he intends to wear the mask for the rest of his career, as its now his "trademark."
that's our Osimhen future Ballon D'or . The mask fit am well , well.. a living Legend in the making :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I sent his highlights to my Pops and he said this boy is miles ahead and better than Yekini . We have a phenomenon repping green white green... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

some Milan fans said the defenders have it twisted saying instead of actually marking our Osimhen , Our Osimhen is the one actually marking their defenders
SuperEagles